CTET Application Form 2022 July Session Exam: CBSE will soon going to release the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July 2022 Notification. Candidates who are looking for the same and fulfill the eligibility conditions may submit CTET Application online. The online application forms are to be released on the official website of CBSE CTET 2022. Here in this article, we have shared some key inputs regarding the CTET 2022 Notification.
- 1 CTET Application Form 2022
- 2 CTET 2022 December Schedule
- 3 How to fill CTET Application Form 2022?
- 4 CBSE CTET 2022: Quick Links
CTET Application Form 2022
CBSE conducts CTET twice a year for candidates who wish to be a teacher in any recognized school/ institute of the country. CTET is the minimum qualification required by an individual to be eligible for being appointed as a teacher.
CTET consists of two papers viz. Paper I and Paper-II. Paper-I is for candidates intended to teach classes from I to V and Paper II is for candidates interested in being a teacher of class VI to VIII. Applicants can apply for any of the two papers or for both and have to pay the application fee accordingly.
Application forms should be submitted in online mode only before the due. Applications received after the due date and through any other mode shall be rejected. So those who are willing to submit applications should submit their applications asap and before that, they can collect all the details regarding the CTET application form from this portal.
CTET 2022 July Registration: Key Information
|Name of the exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Status||Open Soon|
|CTET Application date||yet to be updated|
|CTET 2022 July Date||Not Available|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT Mode)|
Paper I (Class I-V) & Paper II (Class VI-VIII)
|Validity of CTET Certificate||Lifetime|
|Number of Attempts||No Restrictions|
CTET 2022 December Schedule
|Submission of online application started||-to be announced-|
|Last date of the online application||-to be announced-|
|Last date of fee submission through E-challan/ Debit/Credit card||-to be announced-|
|Final Verification of fee payment by the bank||-to be announced-|
|Correction in the online application (if needed)||-to be announced-|
|Availability of Admit Card||-to be announced-|
|Examination date||-to be announced-|
|Publication of result||-to be announced-|
CTET 2022 Application Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate should have completed the qualifying exam from a recognised college/ university.
- They must satisfy all the recruitment conditions and rules laid down by the concerned authorities.
How to fill CTET Application Form 2022?
Applications for CTET are to be submitted only by the eligible candidates through the official portal. The following procedure can be followed to submit an online application for CTET 2022 exam-
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: Go to “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- Step 3: Login Page will open. If already registered on the portal, then directly login for application. If not click on “New Registration” link.
- Step 4: Read all the instructions carefully, mark the declaration and click on “Proceed” button.
- Step 5: Registration form will open. Fill all the details such as Personal details, contact details, address, password, and security pin. Click on Submit button.
- Step 6: Once the registration will be done. Note down and save the login details generated for further logins.
- Step 7: Now proceed to fill the application form. Fill each and every entry carefullly.
- Step 8: Upload the scanned images of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Step 9: Make payment of the application form using the appropriate payment method available.
- Step 10: Take printout of the payment reciept and confirmation page for your record and future references.
CTET 2022 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee as precribed by the authority for each category of the candidates.
- Application fee can be paid through E-Challan or by using the online mode like Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking .
- Check the category-wise application fee for CTET examination-
|Category||Only Paper I or Paper II||Both Paper I & Paper II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Correction in CTET July Application Form
Once the application form and application fee have been submitted, applicants cannot make any changes in the application particulars. However, after the completion of application submission, candidates are given a chance to make corrections/ editing in some of the application particulars. The schedule will be shared by the board in its notification. After the said date no request for correction in application particulars shall be accepted.
Corrections can be made only online. No offline request for correction will be considered. Correction is permitted only in the following particulars- Name, mother name & father name, DoB, category, Paper opted for, Differently abled category, Address, name of the university/ college/ institute, subject for Paper-II, center choice, etc.
CBSE CTET 2022: Quick Links
|CTET Official Website||https://ctet.nic.in/|
|CTET 2022 Registration/ Application||Click Here|
|CTET 2022 July Bulletin||Click Here (to be released)|
|CTET Admit Card 2022||CTET Result 2022|
CTET 2022 July exam schedule
|Entry in the exam center||7:30 am||12:30 am|
|Admit Card checking||9:00 am to 9:15 am||2:00 pm to 2:15 pm|
|Checking of Computer||9:15 am||2:15 pm|
|Closing of entry in the exam center||9:30 am||2:30 pm|
|Commencement of test||9:30 am||2:30 pm|
|Test concludes||12:00 noon||5:00 pm|
For correspondence and in case of any issue regarding the test, one can contact at-
Smt. Poonam Sachdeva, Dy. Secretary,
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit,
CBSE, PS1-2, Institutional Area, IP Ext.
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092,
Contact No.- 011-22240107, 22240112
Any query related to this article can be shared with us in the comment section below.