The authority has extended the deadline to submit the CTET 2024 application; now, the applicants may submit their CTET form by 1st December 2023. The authority will only conduct its examination on 21 January 2024 at the selected exam centre.
Before submitting the CTET application, you all must read the CTET 2024 information bulletin, which contains all the critical details like eligibility, the application process, the exam scheme, and the key dates.
The CTET 2023 will be conducted in 20 English languages in CBT mode. So, if you are among those aspiring candidates waiting for the CTET 2024 January notification pdf, do keep an eye on the official website; for more details, read the article.
CTET 2024 January Application Form Notification
CBSE conducts CTET twice a year for candidates who wish to be a teacher in any recognized school/ institute in the country. The minimum education qualification required for CTET 2024 by an individual is to be eligible to be appointed as a teacher.
CTET consists of two papers viz. Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for candidates intended to teach classes from I to V, and Paper II is for candidates interested in being a teacher of class VI to VIII. Applicants can apply for any of the two papers or for both and have to pay the application fee accordingly.
Application forms should be submitted online mode only before the due. Applications received after the due date and through any other mode shall be rejected. So those who are willing to submit applications should submit their applications asap and before that, they can collect all the details regarding the CTET application form from this portal.
CTET 2024 January Registration: Key Information
|Name of the exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|CTET Application date||3rd November to 1st December 2023|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT Mode)|
Paper I (Class I-V) & Paper II (Class VI-VIII)
|Validity of CTET Certificate||Lifetime|
|Number of Attempts||No Restrictions|
Read this>>> CTET Teacher Salary 2023
CTET 2024 Application Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate should have completed the qualifying exam from a recognized college/ university.
- They must satisfy all the recruitment conditions and rules laid down by the concerned authorities.
How to fill CTET 2024 Application Form?
Applications for CTET are to be submitted only by the eligible candidates through the official portal. The following procedure can be followed to submit an online application for CTET 2024 exam-
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: Go to “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- Step 3: Login Page will open. If you are registered on the portal, log in for the application directly. If not, click on the “New Registration” link.
- Step 4: Read all the instructions carefully, mark the declaration and click on “Proceed” button.
- Step 5: The registration form will open. Fill in all the details such as Personal details, contact details, address, password, and security pin. Click on the Submit button.
- Step 6: Once the registration will be done. Note down and save the login details generated for further logins.
- Step 7: Now proceed to fill out the application form. Fill all the details carefully.
- Step 8: Upload the scanned images of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Step 9: Pay the application form using the appropriate payment method available.
- Step 10: Take a printout of the payment receipt and confirmation page for your record and future reference.
CTET 2024 Application Fee
- Candidates must pay the application fee as prescribed by the authority for each category of candidates.
- Application fees can be paid through E-Challan or by using online mode like Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Check the category-wise application fee for CTET examination-
|Category||Only Paper I or Paper II||Both Paper I & Paper II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Correction in CTET January Application Form
No changes will be allowed in the submitted application form. However, after the completion of the application submission, candidates are given a chance to make corrections/edits to some of the application particulars. The board will share the schedule in its notification. After the said date, no request for correction in application particulars shall be accepted.
Corrections can be made only online. No offline request for correction will be considered. Correction is permitted only in the following particulars- Name, mother name & father name, DoB, category, Paper opted for, Disabled category, Address, name of the university/ college/ institute, subject for Paper II, center choice, etc.
CTET 2024 January Schedule
|Submission of online application started||3 November 2023|
|Last date of the online application||1st December 2023|
|Last date of fee submission through E-challan/ Debit/Credit card||1st December 2023|
|Final Verification of fee payment by the bank||2nd December 2023|
|Correction in the online application (if needed)|
|Availability of Admit Card||19 January 2024|
|Examination date||21 January 2024|
|Publication of result||Feb 2024|
CBSE CTET January 2024 Application: Quick Links
CTET 2024 January Exam Schedule
|Entry in the exam centre||7:30 am||12:30 am|
|Admit Card Checking||9:00 am to 9:15 am||2:00 pm to 2:15 pm|
|Checking of Computer||9:15 am||2:15 pm|
|Closing of entry in the exam centre||9:30 am||2:30 pm|
|Commencement of test||9:30 am||2:30 pm|
|Test concludes||12:00 noon||5:00 pm|
For correspondence and in case of any issue regarding the test, one can contact at-
Smt. Poonam Sachdeva, Dy. Secretary,
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit,
CBSE, PS1-2, Institutional Area, IP Ext.
Patparganj, Delhi- 110092,
Contact No.- 011-22240107, 22240112
Any query related to this article can be shared with us in the comment section below.