National Testing Agency is all set to conduct the Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination for the December 2023 session on various dates of December 2023. The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research is conducting the examination. Through this examination, the officials will select eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) / Assistant Professor. The selected candidates will get into one of the Indian Universities and Colleges.
Interested candidates are informed that the selection committee has activated the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research NET Registration window. It is accepting applications from 1 November 2023. The application/ registration procedure will be conducted on the NTA website. Interested candidates can learn more about the CSIR NET 2023 Registration through the following page.
CSIR NET 2023 Registration
The mode through which the csirnet.nta.nic.in Registration Form will be accessed online. If any candidates still submit the registration form through any other mode, then the registration form will be rejected without considering it. The officials have also ensured that only one application should be submitted by one candidate. It will be beneficial for candidates if they will have a look at the eligibility before applying, as only eligible candidates’ applications will be considered.
Applicants must submit their form before the deadline i.e. 4th December 2023. We have provided the details about the eligibility, exam dates, etc., in the following article.
CSIR UGC NET December 2023 Application
|Name of the Authority||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Name of the Exam Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||CSIR-UGC NET Examination|
|For Selection||Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship/ Assistant Professor|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
csirnet.nta.nic.in 2023 Eligibility Criteria
We are providing the details about the essential qualifications needed to become eligible for the CSIR NET 2023. The concerned authority has set these conditions. The following are the eligibility criteria for the exam mentioned above:
- Applicants must have completed M.Sc or its equivalent degree/ BE/ B. Tech/ B. Pharma from a recognized university with at least 55% marks for the general category and 50% marks for the reserved category.
- Candidates possessing B.Sc Hons. or its equivalent degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks for the general category and 50% marks for the reserved category are eligible to apply for the Junior Research Fellowship.
- There is no age limit for candidates applying for the post of Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor.
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying for JRF should be 28 years old. Age relaxation of 5 and 3 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.
How to apply online for the CSIR NET 2023 Registration?
In this paragraph, we will mention the detailed registration process for candidates. If you are also looking for a simple process to do registration, then this paragraph will help you. The following are the steps for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research NET Registration:
- The process will start once you land on the home screen of the CSIR NET NTA website through the link mentioned here: https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/
- Tap on the registration option available in front of the Latest News section.
- After tapping on the option, a new page will appear, including the registration link.
- The login portal will open once you tap on the link.
- There, you will have to click on the New Registration option, and the instructions page will appear.
- Read the instructions and provide personal details and address, choose a password and security pin and finally register yourself.
- After that, provide your login details and complete the online application form.
- Now, upload the scanned documents of all asked documents to the application form.
- Once these steps are done, move forward to the fee payment option by providing payment details.
- Finally, make the payment, take a preview of the application form and submit the online form.
- Keep a copy of the online application and the fee receipt for future use.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Application Fee
The officials have set the application fee for registration. The fees to be paid by every candidate will get them registered for the exam. Payment modes such as (Debit/Credit Card/UPI or Internet Banking are available for candidates to pay the respective application fee. There is some relaxation in the application fee for reserved category aspirants. Refer to the table prepared below to check the Category-Wise Application fee applicable to candidates:
|EWS/ OBC||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 275/-|
|Third Gender||Rs. 275/-|
NTA CSIR NET 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the online application||1 November 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||4 December 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||4 December 2023|
|Application Correction Process||6 to 8 December 2023|
|Computer-Based Test Date||26, 27, and 28 December 2023|
|Declaration of the result||Will be announced later|
CSIR NET 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||CSIR NET NTA Website Link|
|Apply Online||CSIR NET Registration Link|
|Check out the Information Bulletin||CSIR NET Information Bulletin|
|For more updates, check||NVSHQ Portal Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents will be asked to upload to the csirnet.nta.nic.in Application Form?
Aspirants will be asked to upload Candidate’s Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate (if applicable), PwD Certificate (if applicable) and Result Awaiting Certificate (if applicable) to the application form.
What details will be asked for the CSIR NET NTA Login?
Aspirants will have to provide their respective application numbers, passwords and security PINs to log into the CSIR NET NTA portal.
Is CSIR UGC NET December 2023 Application Open?
Yes, the application link is now active on the portal whose deadline is 4 December 2023.