Chitkara University 2023 application form – Application forms for Chitkara University are now available on the official website of CU. Applicants who want to apply for undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD courses can fill out the application form. Candidates can apply for admission both online and offline.
Chitkara University doesn’t conduct entrance exams for applicants. Admission for different courses is based on their 12th and national level test marks. Read the complete article, to know more information about Chitkara University 2023 application form, fee structure, eligibility criteria, etc.
Update: Applications for the following courses have been closed:
MBA Marketing/ Finance & Banking/ HR/ Logistics and Supply Chain Management/ M. Pharma. (Punjab Campus) | BBA | B.Com | BCA | B.E | CSE | ECE and Nursing
Chitkara University 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates can access the application form from the official portal of Chitkara University. Applicants can submit the application form online or through a demand draft. We advised applicants that fill out the information in the application form correctly. After entering details, aspirants have to upload documents and pay charges for an application form. Before submitting the form, take a review of the eligibility criteria once. If you are eligible for the course in which you are interested, then only apply for that course.
Application Form Fee
Candidates who want to fill out the application form to take admission to Chitkara University will have to pay Rs 1100 as an application fee. Applicants who want to pay fees online can use a debit card, credit card, net banking, and UPI. By providing a demand draft in favour of Chitkara University, candidates can pay fees offline.
Click Here to Apply for Admission
Chitkara University Eligibility Standards 2023
|BCA||Aspirants must have qualified 12th class with 50% of minimum marks from any recognized university or college.|
|B. E||Candidates must have passed JEE Mains exam.|
Aspirants must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics subjects. Applicants must score overall 60% scores in the qualifying test.
|MBA||Applicants have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks. Aspirants who are pursuing their final year can also apply.|
|B.Arch.||It is mandatory that applicants have completed their 12th class with Mathematics and English subjects. |
Minimum passing marks are 50% in the qualifying exam.
Applicants must hold a NATA marksheet.
|B.Pharma||Candidates must have cleared the 12th standard from any recognized board. Applicants have scored at least 50% in the qualifying examination. |
Applicants should pass 12th class with these subjects Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics and Physics.
|PG Courses||Applicants applying for any other PG programs must have graduation degree from a recognized college or institute with a minimum of 50% passing marks.|
Documents Needed to Upload with CU Application Form
Candidates are required to upload all the necessary documents while filling the application form. The listed certificate given below is needed during the application form submission.
- 10th and 10+2 scorecards and other certificates
- Marksheet of Graduation (in case of PG course)
- Character Certificate
- Scorecard of Qualifying Exam
- Candidates can also submit admit cards if result of qualifying test is not published.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Chitkara University application form – Focusing Points
|Name of University||Chitkara University|
|Category of Article||Application Form|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, PhD|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Offline/ Online|
|Contact Info||9501105715, 9501105714|
Also Read —- UOK Time Table Kota University
Chitkara University Admission Process 2023
Officials will give admission to candidates according to their 12th scores and qualifying exam marks. Keeping these parameters in mind, authorities will prepare a merit list for the applicants. Candidates who have their names on the merit list can appear in the counselling process. After applicants get to college, they need to take admission to that college.
Chitkara University Merit List 2023
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of 12th marks and the performance of the entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared by the officials of CU. Merit List contains the name of those applicants who are eligible to appear in the counselling process.
Merit will be declared online on the official portal of Chitkara University. Applicants can check their names on the merit list from the official site. A separate list will be issued for those applicants who have submitted their form based on JEE Mains, NATA, or other entrance examinations.
- Retail Management courses
- Management Courses after 12th
- Aeronautical Engineering Courses
- Hotel Management and catering Courses
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Courses
Chitkara University Counselling 2023
Applicants have to report at the given venue for the counselling process. Authorities will start counselling of candidates after the announcement of merit list. Selected candidates have to come for the counselling round. In counselling, officials will allot seats to candidates according to their rank of the entrance exam and 12th class scores. Before the final seat allotment, candidates have to pay counselling fees. During counselling, aspirants need to carry relevant documents for the verification process.
Courses Provided by Chitkara University
Chitkara University grants various courses under UG, PG and Doctoral. Check the table given below to know more about programs.
|Information Technology||Education||Applied Science|
|Art and Design||Pharmaceutical Sciences||Architecture|
|Hospitality and Hotel Management||Engineering and Technology||Mass Communication|
|Planning and Architecture||Journalism and Mass Communication||Education|
|Basic and Allied Science||Art and Design||Business Management|
|Engineering & Technology||Optometry||Pharmaceutical Science|
|Journalism and Mass Communication||Allied Healthcare||Art & Design|
|Business and Accounting||Planning and Architecture||Engineering and Technology|
Procedure to Fill Chitkara University Application Form
Candidates can apply for admission to CU by any process. Those applicants who don’t know the steps to fill out the application form can check the process given below.
Online Application Submission Procedure
- Initially, applicants have to visit the official site of Chitkara University @www.chitkara.edu.in.
- Click on the “Admission” tab visible at top right side of the homepage.
- After that, hit “Option 3” and under that, you will see the “Apply Online Here” link.
- Click on that link.
- The login page will open on the screen, click on the “Create New Account” button for registration.
- To register yourself, enter the details on the form.
- You have to enter OTP, which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter all the info in the application form one by one like program details, personal info, family, and education information.
- Now applicants have to upload documents.
- Fill in info about your work experience.
- Finally, pay the application form fees and submit the form.
Offline Application Submission Process
- Go to the official link of CU.
- Click the “Admission” tab given on the homepage.
- Now candidates have to click on the “Option 2” button.
- Select the course for which you want to apply & hit “Download Application Form” tab.
- Now enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to that number.
- When you receive an OTP, fill it in the form and hit the download form option.
- Send the application form to the address given below.
Chitkara University Admission Office,
SCO 160- 161, Sector – 9C,
Chandigarh 160 009.
- Admission Helpline 9501105714, 9501105715
- Delhi & NCR Helpline 9599368734
- WB / North East Helpline 9810355724
- UP / Bihar / Jharkhand Helpline 9873288076
- J&K / Rajasthan Helpline 9501105716
Chitkara University Application-FAQ
Yes, you can submit the application form offline too.
No, the number of application fees are non-refundable.
chitkara.edu.in is the official site of Chitkara University. Candidates can fill the application form online from the official portal.
If you face any difficulty while submitting the application form, then you can contact to these helpline numbers 9501105715, 9501105714.