Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org: Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 for Cycle III (2020) started in March 2021. The official notification for this recruitment was released on 8th March 2021. Those who are eligible can submit register for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021 online. The registration process has started and is currently active.
Update (8th April 2021): CG GDS recruitment application date has been extended till 10th April for applicants who have already paid application fee and have registered but did not submit final application. Apply link below.
Applications for the post of 1137 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Chhattisgarh postal circle have been invited recently for Cycle III of the year 2020. The application link will be available from 8th March to 7th April 2021. Till then interested candidates can register through the official portal.
Candidates are going to find all the necessary information about CG Post Office Recruitment 2021 in this article.
- 1 Cg Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021- An Overview
- 2 Chhattisgarh Post Circle GDS 2020-21- Important Dates
- 3 Eligibility
- 4 CG Postal Circle Recruitment 2021- Application Process
- 5 How to Apply for CG GDS Recruitment 2021?
- 6 CG GDS Recruitment 2021- Documents required
- 7 Chattisagarh Postal Cirlce GDS Recruitment 2021- Selection Criteria
- 8 Important Points related to Cg GDS 2021 Recruitment
Cg Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021- An Overview
|Recruitment||Chhattisgarh Post GDS recruitment|
|Department||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Postal Circle||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||GDS-CELL/1-12/CH-VI /2020/CYCLE-III|
|Release of Advt./notification||8th March 2021|
|Application status||Active till 10th April 2021|
|Basis of selection||Merit|
|India Post GDS portal||http://www.appost.in|
Chhattisgarh Post Circle GDS 2020-21- Important Dates
|Release of official notification||8th March 2021|
|Starting date of online registration||8th March 2021|
|Last date for online registration||7th April 2021|
|Starting date for submission of application||8th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of application|| |
10th April 2021
|Release of merit list/ result||To be updated later|
Candidates before submitting applications should go through the eligibility criteria. They can check all the eligibility requirements for the post of GDS given below-
- Applicants must have passed Class 10th exam/ Secondary School Examination with passing marks in Mathematics and English from a recognized education Board.
- Candidates must have studied English and Mathematics as compulsory or elective subjects in Class X.
- Candidates must have studied local language (i.e. Hindi for Chhattisgarh) up to 10th Standard. Having knowledge of local language (Hindi) is compulsory for all the candidates.
- Applicants must have basic computer knowledge.
- The minimum and maximum age of candidates as on 8th March 2021 should be 18 years and 40 years respectively.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is also permissible on the basis of reservation rule. Check the same details shared in the table below-
|Category of the candidates||Age relaxation permissible|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- Candidates must have knowledge of cycling. Knowledge of riding scooter or motorcycle will also be considered same.
CG Postal Circle Recruitment 2021- Application Process
- Eligible candidates can submit their applications only in online mode.
- Application submitted in offline mode will not be entertained.
- Only one registration is allowed for one applicant.
- Before application, candidates must check the eligibility conditions and read all the instructions related to recruitment.
- Candidates have softcopy of all the documents and certificates with them before filling application.
- Applicants must ensure that they fill only genuine information in the application form. Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will be rejected.
How to Apply for CG GDS Recruitment 2021?
Applications for the posts of GDS are made in different parts viz. registration, payment of fee, and application. Eligible candidates can submit their applications by following the procedure given below-
Stage 1- Online registration
In order to apply for this post, applicants have to register themselves. Registration is important step, without registration candidates cannot proceed to application form. Follow the given instructions for registration-
- Visit the GDS Online Engagement portal i.e. http://www.appost.in.
- On the homepage click on “Registration” link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal details and qualification information and upload photo and signature in the respective fields.
- Enter the captcha code, fill the declaration segment and click on submit details button.
- On successful submission of registration form, applicants will get a unique reference number on their email and registered mobile no.
- Keep this registration no. safe and secure for future logins till the completion of recruitment process.
Stage 2- Payment of Application fee
After successful registration, applicants have to proceed for the application fee. The step-by-step process is given below-
- Open http://www.appost.in, on the homepage click on the “Fee Payment” option.
- They have to enter the registration number and other details.
- Click on “Make Payment” option.
- Enter the registration no. and click on “Make Payment’ option.
- After successful payment confirmation will be send through SMS/ Email.
Stage 3- Application form
For filling application form follow given instructions-
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the registration no.
- Fill all the information asked carefully.
- Upload the scanned image of all the required documents.
- Submit preferences for the post.
- Preview the form and cross-check all the information.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for references.
Only after the completion of the application of the aforementioned stages will be submitted finally.
- Only the male applicants of OBC/OC/EWS/Trans man categories are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-.
- PwD, female & Trans-woman candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- The application fee can be paid online through debit/credit card/Net banking and if candidates want to pay offline then they have to visit Head Post Office or any other identified Post Offices of the respective Postal Circle. The details of all the head post offices are given in the notification.
Candidates who will submit applications will also be given the facility to check application status. They just have to visit the online portal and have to open the respective link i.e. “Application Status” link.
CG GDS Recruitment 2021- Documents required
In the application form, candidates have to upload scanned copy of the following documents and certificates-
- SSC Marks Memo/ Class 10th Certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate if Date of birth is not mentioned in SSC certificate.
- Caste and community certificate (if applicable)
- Computer certificate
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport sized Photograph
All the documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-
Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Detail
|Community/Category||No. of posts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||124|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||29|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||149|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||326|
Chattisagarh Postal Cirlce GDS Recruitment 2021- Selection Criteria
Candidates for post of Chhattisgarh postal circle GDS will be selected on the basis of the merit of the candidates in class 10th. No selection test/ interview is conducted for the selection of eligible candidates. Selection will be purely based on class 10th qualification and no preference will be given for higher education.
|CG GDS 2021 Recruitment Registration Link||Click Here|
|CG GDS 2021 Recruitment Application Link||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh GDS 2021 Official Notification||Click Here|
|CG GDS 2021 Result||Click Here|
- Conducting authority reserves all the right to cancels or modify the notification without notifying a prior notice or reason.
- All the details in application form should be filled with care as after final submission no alteration and modification in details will be permissible.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
For queries related to Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment 2021, candidates can contact at-
Help line number- 0771-2234591