Chhattisgarh CG ITI Admission 2023: Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Application form registration closed on 11 June. Applicants who are eligible (check eligibility below) submitted their CG ITI Application from 1st June 2023. To submit the application online applicants need to pay a registration fee as per their category. Applicants may opt for a maximum of 10 Trades (NCVT and SCVT) from Engineering and Non-Engineering Courses whose duration is 2 and 1 year.
The minimum age of the applicants is 14 years (except for Driver and Mechanic Trades whose minimum age is 18) whereas there is no cap on the maximum age limit. Based on the application received authority released the CG ITI Merit list on 20 Sep for 6th Round.
Chhattisgarh CG ITI Admission 2023
Application forms for CG ITI admission for 2023-24 academic sessions have been released on 1st June 2023. CG students who have completed their class 10th education are eligible to apply for any of the preferred ITI programs. They can apply online as it is the only mode of application. The admission authority does not provide any physical application form.
Applicants have to fill out the online application through the official portal.
Chhattisgarh CG ITI 2023 Admission: Overview
|Admission Process||Chhattisgarh ITI Admission|
|Concerned Department||Directorate of Training, Govt. of Chhattisgarh|
|Admission to||ITI programs|
|Trades||Engineering and Non-engineering trades|
|Application Process status||Active|
|Basis for admission||Merit|
|Mode of application||Online|
CG ITI 2023 Admission Dates: Timeline
|Date of registration/ Correction in registration/ Choice filling for a preferred course and colleges/ Correction in choices filled||1 June to 11 June|
|Display of 1st Selection List and intimation to applicants through SMS||9th August|
|Display of selection list on the notice board of the Authority||10th to 12th August|
|Reporting at the allotted institution||10th to 12th August|
|Uploading of data of admitted candidates on the portal||12th August|
|Display of 2nd Selection List and intimation to applicants through SMS||16th August|
|Display of 2nd selection list on the notice board of the Authority||16th August|
|Reporting at the allotted institution against 2nd selection list||17th to 19th August|
|Uploading of data of admitted candidates under the 2nd selection list on the portal||19th August|
CG ITI 2023 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the eligibility requirements carefully before applying for admission to CG ITI courses. They can get complete details of eligibility requirements on the application notification. Some of the basic eligibility conditions are as followed-
- The minimum eligibility criteria for both engineering and non-engineering courses are class 10th under the 10+2 system from a recognized board.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years for the Driver cum mechanic trade and 14 years for other courses as of 1st August 2023. There is no upper age limit specified.
- Candidates must be medically fit and produce a medical fitness certificate.
How to apply for CG ITI 2023 Admission?
The application form filling process is completely online. Applicants can apply by themselves or can visit the nearest CSC center to apply for CG ITI admissions.
Those who wish to apply on their own have to follow the given application process-
- Step 1- Visit CG ITI Department’s official portal first.
- Step 2- After landing on the portal’s homepage, read the application and admission guidelines carefully.
- Step 3- Now, click on the “Online Application 2023” link given under the Admission link.
- Step 4- Again click on the given application link which will redirect you to an external link.
- Step 5- Now, a login page will open. Already registered candidates can directly log in to proceed with the application process.
- Step 6- Those who are not registered need to click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Step 7- Read the merit rule and click on Accept button. Fill in qualification details, personal details, address details, and other details. Upload documents as asked.
- Step 10- Provide payment details and complete the payment process.
- Step 11- Now, log in using your registered mobile no., password, and captcha code. Click on the “Submit” button. Take a printout of the transaction slip. This will complete the candidate’s registration.
- Step 12- Now, log in using valid details as asked and proceed.
- Step 13- The application form will open. Fill preferences for ITIs (maximum 10).
- Step 14- Mark the declaration and click on Agree.
- Step 15- The application form will be finally submitted. Take a printout of the application form and save it for your reference.
CG ITI 2023 Application Fee
Along with the application form, applicants also have to pay the appropriate application fee specified for their category.
- Application/ Registration fee for General and OBC applicants is Rs.60/-
- The application/ registration fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs.50/-.
- Mode of payment- Credit card, debit card, internet banking
Candidates applying through CSC centers can also make payment of the application fee in cash.
CG ITI 2023 Selection List
The selection of candidates is based on a merit list. Candidates do not have to appear in any of the entrance exams. The select list is prepared based on marks obtained in the class 10 exam. Once the authority generates a selection list, it is uploaded to the official website so that applicants can view it. Two selection lists are released by the authority and in case there are still some vacant seats then more selection lists can be released.
Reporting to the allotted College
Candidates who are selected for admission as per the selection list are required to report to the allotted college. They have to report to the allotted college on the scheduled date. They must carry all their documents for verification and complete the admission process. The list of documents that are required for admission is as follows-
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate
- Employment exchange registration certificate
- Ex.Servicemen Certificate
- Birth certificate/ High school certificate for age proof
- Aadhaar Card and ration card copy if Below the Poverty line
- Other documents
The reservation policy of the state also plays an important role in ITI Admission. Check the category-wise reservation criteria given below-
|Dependents of Freedom fighter||03%|
|Orphans living in a registered orphanage||Maximum 3 place|
CG ITI 2023 Admission-Important Links
|CG ITI 2023 Admission Portal||http://cgiti.cgstate.gov.in/|
|CG ITI 2023 Admission notification||Click Here– Available|
|CG ITI 2023 Application Form||Click Here– Available|
Contact Info – www.cgiti.cgstate.gov.in
For any query and assistance regarding Chhattisgarh ITI Admissions, one may contact at-
Director, Employment and Training,
Indrawati Bhawan, Block- 4,
First floor, Nava Raipur Atal Nagar, Chhattisgarh
Phone No.- 771-2331341