CG PET 2020 application form: Officials have re-started the application form submission procedure from 23rd June 2020. CG PET 2020 is a state-level competition organized by the Chhattisgarh board. Application form is available on the official portal of Chhattisgarh. Applicants who want to take admission in different UG or PG programs can apply for this entrance exam.
- CG PET 2020 Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria for CG PET 2020
- CG PET Syllabus 2020
- How to Apply for CG Pre-Engineering Test 2020
This article will provide you with all the information regarding CG PET 2020 application form, date of apply, eligibility pattern, syllabus. So, keep reading every segment of this article for more detail.
CG PET 2020 Application Form
Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test application forms are again accessible on the official website. Applicants can apply for this entrance test to take admission in engineering colleges or institutions in the state. Applicants are urged to fill the information correctly in the application form. While applying for the test candidate have to upload relevant documents.
Aspirants who want to download the application form can do so for further purpose. Before filling the form, applicants should keep a scanned copy of documents ready. Also, take a look at the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
Necessary Points of CG PET 2020 Application Form
|Name of the Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Test Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test|
|Short Name||CG PET|
|Courses Offered||Dairy Technology, UG Engineering, Agriculture Technology|
|Starting Date of Application Form Apply||23rd June 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||30th June 2020|
|Status of Application Form||Closed|
|Level of Exam||State level|
Application Form Charges
Interested applicants have to pay charges for the application form. A fee will be paid according to category of the candidate. Check the list given below.
- For SC/ ST/ PH Applicants – 100 Rupees
- For OBC Applicants – 150 Rupees
- For General Applicants – 200 Rupees
- Application form accessible from: 23rd June 2020
- Last date of submission of application: 30th June 2020
- Date of exam: Notify Soon
- Admit card release date: Available Shortly
- Result announcement date: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for CG PET 2020
- Candidate must be a civilian of India.
- Candidate must possess the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
Programme-wise Eligibility Criteria
|Dairy Technology||Engineering||Agricultural Engineering|
|1) Age of the applicant must be above than 17 years as on 31st Dec 2020.||1) Applicants must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.||1) Applicants who have completed their 12th class from any approved board can apply.|
|2) Candidates must have passed 12th class from any recognized board of Chhattisgarh. Applicants who are appearing for 12th exam this year can also apply.||2) Applicants must be passed in these subjects Physics/ Chemistry, Mathematics and have any technical vocational subject in qualifying test.||2) Interested applicants age must be higher than 16 years as on 31st Dec 2020.|
|3) Least passing marks in the PCM and English subjects are 50% for general category and 40% for reserved category.||3) Least qualifying marks for general category applicant is 45%, and for reserved category candidate is 40%.||3) In PCM and English subject’s minimum passing marks for general category is 50% and for reserved category is 40%.|
CG Pre-Engineering Test Pattern 2020
- CG PET Exam will be conducted offline.
- All questions are of multiple-choice questions, and there area total of 150 questions in the exam.
- For every right answer one mark will be given, and for wrong answers, not a single mark will be deducted.
- The exam will be of a total of 150 marks.
- From each subject i.e. physics, chemistry, maths, 50 questions will be asked.
- CG PET 2020 exam will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
CG PET Syllabus 2020
Questions will arrive from three subjects only (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) in PET exam. Candidates can check the PDF given below, which will tell you about all the topics, from which problems can be asked.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Download the syllabus –> Check Here
CG PET Admit Card 2020
Chhattisgarh board will publish admit card for PET 2020 10 days prior to exam. Admit Card is a very relevant document related to the exam. Candidates can download hall ticket from the official website by entering the registration number. If applicant doesn’t bring the admit card at exam hall, then authorities will not allow them to appear in the exam. Bring the hardcopy of the hall ticket at the exam centre.
CG Pre-Engineering Test Result 2020
Applicants can check the result on the official portal by filling their roll number cited on admit card. Result will show the pass-fail status of the applicants. Once authority will be ready with the result, then it will publish on the official site. The result contains information like rank of applicant, name of candidate, score obtained by applicant, etc.
Also Read >>> SSC CGL Answer Key (Released) 2020
Important Guidelines for Exam Day
- Applicants are advised to bring a black and blue ball pen at the exam centre.
- Candidates must carry one of these identity proofs (aadhaar card, PAN card, voter id, passport, driving license) at exam hall. If an applicant does not bring the identity proof, then he/she will not be able to appear for the exam.
- If the photo of the applicant is not clear in admit card, then he/she needs to carry a colour printout of the hall ticket at exam venue.
- Applicants have to come to the examination center at the given time otherwise, supervisor will not allow them to give the exam.
- Do not carry any type of electronic gadgets to the exam room if you do so you may face the consequences.
How to Apply for CG Pre-Engineering Test 2020
Candidates who want to know about how to apply for CG PET 2020 can review the steps given in this section of the article.
- Applicants need to open the official portal of Chhattisgarh board in any web browser.
- You have to click on the “Online Application” link under the notification section.
- The link of all the exam application form will appear on the screen, search for PET application 2020 and click on it.
- Now on the new page, you have to hit the “Online Application Form PET20 & PPHT20” link.
- After that a new tab will open on which candidates need to click on PET 2020 radio button.
- Form will open in few seconds, enter all the information correctly on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application charges and submit the form to complete the process.
- Candidates who want to download the application form can also do that for future usage.
You can download the application form from the official portal or you can use the direct link given above this section.
Applicants must have pass 12th class or have given the exams. For general category the qualifying marks is 45% and for reserved category marks is 40%.
Info like: Applicant’s Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Complete Address of the Candidate, Active Mobile Number and applicants must upload the scanned copy of their photo and signature on the form.
Candidates belong to OBC category have to pay 150 rupees for the application.
Applicants, we think that the information cited in this article is advantageous to you. If anyone have questions related to this topic they can ask in the comment section given below, we will answer all your questions.