CGPEB invited the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test Application 2023. Its online application release date is 17th May 2023. Along with this, the officials have announced that CG PET 2023 entrance test date is 25 June 2023. Chhattisgarh PET is a state-level competition organized by the Chhattisgarh board. Applicants who want to take admission to different UG or PG programs can apply for this entrance exam. If you found yourself eligible then its application will be submitted online at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
For the rest of the details about CG PET 2023 application like eligibility. exam pattern, syllabus, and important dates keep reading this article.
CG PET 2023 Application Form
Chhattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test application forms are accessible on the official website. Applicants can apply for this entrance test to take admission to engineering colleges or institutions in the state. Applicants are urged to fill in the information correctly in the application form. While applying for the test candidate have to upload relevant documents.
Aspirants who want to download the application form can do so for further purpose. Before filling the form, applicants should keep a scanned copy of documents ready. Also, take a look at the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
CG PET 2023 Application: Overview
|Name of the Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Test Name||Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test|
|Short Name||CG PET|
|Courses Offered||Dairy Technology, UG Engineering, Agriculture Technology|
|Starting Date of Application Form Apply||17th May 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||8th June 2023|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
CG PET 2023 Important Dates
- Application form accessible from 17th May 2023
- Last date of submission of application: 8th June 2023
- Date of exam: 25th June 2023
- Application Correction: 9 to 11 June 2023
- Admit card release date: 19th June 2023
- Result announcement date: Notify Soon
Eligibility Criteria for CG PET 2023
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must possess the domicile of Chhattisgarh state.
Programme-wise Eligibility Criteria
|1) Age of the applicant must be above 17 years as on 31st Dec 2023.||Engineering||Agricultural Engineering|
|3) Least qualifying mark for general category applicant is 45%, and for reserved category candidate is 40%.||1) Applicants must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.||1) Applicants who have completed their 12th class from any approved board can apply.|
|2) Candidates must have passed 12th class from any recognized board of Chhattisgarh. Applicants who are appearing for 12th exam this year can also apply.||2) Applicants must be passed in these subjects Physics/ Chemistry, Mathematics and have any technical vocational subject in qualifying test.||2) Interested applicants age must be higher than 16 years as on 31st Dec 2023.|
|3) Least passing marks in the PCM and English subjects are 50% for general category and 40% for reserved category.||3) Least qualifying mark for general category applicants is 45%, and for reserved category candidates is 40%.||3) In PCM and English subject’s minimum passing marks for general category is 50% and for reserved category is 40%.|
How to Apply for CG Pre-Engineering Test 2023?
Candidates who want to know about how to apply for CG PET can review the steps given in this section of the article.
- Applicants need to open the official portal of Chhattisgarh board in any web browser.
- You have to click on the “Online Application” link under the notification section.
- The link of all the exam application forms will appear on the screen, search for PET application and click on it.
- Now on the new page, you have to hit the “Online Application Form PET23 & PPHT23” link.
- After that, a new tab will open on which candidates need to click on PET 2023 radio button.
- Form will open in a few seconds, enter all the information correctly on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application charges and submit the form to complete the process.
- Candidates who want to download the application form can also do that for future usage.
CG PET Application Fee
Interested applicants have to pay charges for the application form. A fee will be paid according to category of the candidate. Check the list given below.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- For SC/ ST/ PH Applicants – 100 Rupees
- For OBC Applicants – 150 Rupees
- For General Applicants – 200 Rupees
CG PET 2023 Application Links
CG Pre-Engineering Test Pattern 2023
- CG PET Exam will be conducted offline.
- All questions are multiple-choice questions, and there are a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- For every right answer, one mark will be given, and for wrong answers, not a single mark will be deducted.
- The exam will be of a total of 150 marks.
- From each subject i.e. physics, chemistry, and maths, 50 questions will be asked.
- CG PET 2023 exam will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
CG PET Syllabus 2023
Questions will arrive from three subjects only (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) in PET exam. Candidates can check the PDF given below, which will tell you about all the topics, from which problems can be asked.
Download the syllabus –> Check Here
CG PET Admit Card 2023
Chhattisgarh Board will publish admit card for PET 10 days prior to exam. Admit Card is a very relevant document related to the exam. Candidates can download hall ticket from the official website by entering the registration number. If applicant doesn’t bring the admit card at exam hall, then authorities will not allow them to appear in the exam. Bring the hardcopy of the hall ticket at the exam centre.
Important Guidelines for Exam Day
- Applicants are advised to bring a black and blue ball pen to the exam centre.
- Candidates must carry one of these identity proofs (aadhaar card, PAN card, voter id, passport, driving license) at exam hall. If an applicant does not bring identity proof, then he/she will not be able to appear for the exam.
- If the photo of the applicant is not clear in admit card, then he/she needs to carry a colour printout of the hall ticket at exam venue.
- Applicants have to come to the examination center at the given time otherwise, supervisor will not allow them to give the exam.
- Do not carry any type of electronic gadgets to the exam room if you do so you may face the consequences.
You can download the application form from the official portal or you can use the direct link given above this section.
Applicants must have passed 12th class or have given the exams. For the general category, the qualifying marks are 45% and for the reserved category, the marks are 40%.
Info like: Applicant’s Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Complete Address of the Candidate, Active Mobile Number and applicants must upload the scanned copy of their photo and signature on the form.
Candidates belong to OBC category have to pay 150 rupees for the application.
Applicants, we think that the information cited in this article is advantageous to you. If anyone have questions related to this topic they can ask in the comment section given below, we will answer all your questions.