CET Haryana Registration 2022: For the posts that fall under Group C in Haryana, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall be conducting the Common Eligibility Test. The authorities have announced that they are accepting the online forms for the test. The candidates who will pass the test shall only be eligible for applying for the upcoming recruitments in the departments. The interested candidates will have to register through the portal that is devised for the One Time Registration or OTR and fill out the application form. Prior to application, the aspirants must check the necessary information such as how to proceed with One Time Registration or OTR, Application Procedure with the Online Form, and the pattern and process of Common Eligibility Test or CET. To read all the information pertaining to the CET Haryana 2022, carefully go through the subsequent article.
Latest: The last date to submit Haryana CET application is extended to 31 May 2022.
CET Haryana 2022
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission or HSSC has recently invited online applications for the Common Eligibility Test. The authorities have notified of the upcoming examination on 10 January 2022 for the notice was released on 31 December 2021. The examination will be held so as to estimate the potential candidates for the Group C posts that will be released through the HSSC. The candidates who will qualify for the CET will only be eligible for the future recruitments of Group C posts.
The selection will be on the basis of the scores in the Common Eligibility Test. The selection will be 95% dependent upon the CET. The candidates who are interested in applying for the Group C posts in Haryana must apply through the One Time Registration Portal and fill out the application form. The candidates who will apply shall appear for the CET and hence use the result in the test so as to get recruited on Group C posts.
CET Haryana 2022 Registration
|Name of the Examination||CET Haryana or Common Entrance Test|
|Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission or HSSC|
|Release of Notification||10 January 2022|
|last date of application||31st May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application fee||6 June 2022|
|One Time Registration Mode||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250|
Apply CET through OTR
In order to apply for the Common Eligibility Test 2022 for Group C posts, the candidates will have to go through the OTR or One Time Registration. In order to do so, there is a specific portal that has been allocated for the purpose. To do One Time Registration of CET Haryana, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal for One Time Registration for Haryana at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- In the User Login form, enter the Mobile Number of the Candidate.
- Enter the Captcha Code as visible in the form.
- Press Login so as to receive One Time Password or OTP.
- The prompt to enter the OTP will open up.
- Fill out the numeric code received on the entered mobile number.
- Click on Submit.
- The Candidate will be successfully regitered and the User Dashboard will be available.
CET Haryana 2022 Application Form
The candidates will be able to fill out the application form once the One Time Registration or OTR is completed. To apply by entering all the required details in the online form and completing all the necessary procedures, observe the steps given below:
- After loggin in through teh One Time Registration, scroll the Instructions page.
- Select the I Agree box.
- Click on Submit.
- The User Dashboard will open up.
- Select the Resident Details and enter the applicable information.
- The candidates can also enter the Family ID so as to automatically retrieve the pre registered data with the Haryana Government Departments.
- Select the Member of the Family anf fill out the form accordingly.
- For rest of the candidates, enter Basic Details, Candidate’s Other Details, Benchmark Disability Status, Eligible Sports Person or ESP, FIR Details, Disqualification Details, Age Relaxation, Communication Details, and Education Details.
- Nextly, Upload the Photograph and Signature of the Candidate in the required sizes and formats.
- One this step is done, move on to Step 5, which is, Socio Economic Criteria details and Work Experience.
- Finally, Print the filled form in pdf format and Sign it.
- Post that, Scan the signed copy and Re-upload it.
- The last step of the application form is to make the payment of the Applicable Fee.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions and tap on Make Payment.
- The amount will be Rs. 250 only and needs to be filled through an online mode using the Safe Transfer Window.
- Enter the bank account details or the payment details and pay the final amount.
- Finally, click on Continue and check the payment status as reflected in the User Dashboard.
CET 2022 Examination Pattern
The examination for Common Eligibility Test or CET could be held in an Online or Offline mode. In case the examination is held in an online mode, it will be a Computer Based Test or CBT. For offline mode, the test will be conducted in the Optical Mark Reader sheet or OMR sheet. The examination will comprise of two sections which shall have the following weightage:
|1.||General Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning, Science, English, Hindi, Computer, or any other relevant subject(s).||75%|
|2.||Literature, Environment, Geography, Current affairs, History, Culture of Haryana, and more similar topics.||25%|
Important Links for CET Haryana
|Official Haryana Staff Selection Commission Portal||www.hssc.gov.in|
|Haryana One Time Registration Portal||onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in|
|CET Haryana 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|Application Manual for Haryana OTR portal||Click Here|