CBSE private candidate registration 2020:- Class 12th & 10th registration forms have been issued by CBSE for all private candidates. Interested applicants can fill the registration form from the official portal of CBSE. Only eligible candidates can fill the application form before the last submission date. To know complete details about CBSE private candidate registration from this article you can scroll down. Here we have discussed all components of registration process. After reading the passage, if you have queries then do ask in the comment box, we will try to provide solutions to your questions.
- 1 CBSE Private Candidate Registration 2020
- 2 How to Apply for Improvement, Compartment, Additional Subjects?
- 3 CBSE Private Applicants Hall Ticket
CBSE Private Candidate Registration 2020
Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct mains examination in February/ March 2021. Along with the mains exams, higher authorities will also organize compartment, supplementary & additional tests. Registration process for the same has been started from 24th of October 2020 for both 10th and 12th class.
Applicants can fill the form from official portal, or they can use a direct link to fill registration form given in this article. We advise applicants that must check the eligibility criteria before applying for examination. The last date to pay exam fee without late is 11th of November 2020.
Overview of CBSE Private Candidate Registration (For X & XII)
|Name of Organizing Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Examination||Private Mains, Compartment, Improvement, Additional Exams|
|Start Date of Application Form Submission||24th October 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application without Late Fee||11th November 2020 (Up to 5 pm)|
|Final Date of Paying Exam Fee with Late Fee||21st November 2020 (Up to 5 pm)|
|Application Form Submission Website||https://cbse.nic.in/newsite/private/index.html|
CBSE Private Candidate Eligibility Standards
In order to fill the application form, every applicant must fulfil the eligibility criteria. Then only he/she will be considered by officials for the examination. We have discussed eligibility standards for both class X and XII in the next section of article.
Eligibility Criteria for 10th & 12th Class
|Class 10th: All Subjects (5/6/7 Subjects)|
Class 12th: All Subject (5/6 Subjects)
|Applicants whose result has been announced as Essential Repeat/ Who failed in 10th/12th Class (in these years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,|
2019)/ Aspirants who have completed the regular program and allotted roll number but due to medical reason or short attendance he/she didn’t appear in exam.
|Compartments (1 or 2 Subjects)||Applicants whose result has been announced in the month of Feb/March/September 2020 as compartment can fill the registration form.|
Note: Applicants who will submit application form of compartment exams can’t apply for additional subjects.
|Improvement Exams||Aspirants who have passed 10th/12th class in 2020 and want to improve their performance can apply for improvement exam of 2021.|
|Additional Subject||Applicants who have qualified board exam of year (2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020) are eligible to apply for it.|
Also Read >> CBSE Board New Syllabus 2021
How to Apply for Improvement, Compartment, Additional Subjects?
To apply for these exams, applicants have to follow some simple process by which they can easily fill the registration form. Take a look of the steps given below to get yourself registered.
- Process to Apply for Compartment Exam
- Initially, applicants have to open the link of official portal of Application form.
- Then, click on “Compartment 10th/12th“ option given on the left side of homepage.
- Application form for compartment will open on the next page.
- Fill out all your information on that form and click on “Proceed” button.
- Complete the payment process and you will be registered for compartment exam after that.
- Process to Apply for Improvement Exam
- Go to the official website of Application form submission for private applicants.
- On the homepage, applicants have to search for “Improvement” option which is present at left side of the page.
- Application for improvement page will open on your screen, insert all the necessary info asked in the form.
- Pay the exam fee and complete the procedure.
- Process to Apply for Additional Subject
- After visiting the portal for private application online application form, candidates have to click on “Additional Subject“ tab.
- Application for additional subject will appear on our screen.
- Provide your information such as previous exam, previous roll number, etc on the form.
- Click on proceed option and pay the exam fee for it in order to complete the registration process.
Fee Structure for Class X & XII Private Aspirants
|Fee Strips||For In India||For Outside India|
|Without Late Fee||5 subjects: 1500 Rupees|
Extra Subject: 300 Rupees each subject
Compartment/ Additional/Improvement: 300 Rupees each subject
|5 subjects: 10,000 Rupees|
Extra Subject: 2,000 Rupees each subject
Compartment/ Additional/Improvement: 2,000 Rupees each subject
|With Late Fee||Late Fee: 2000 Rupees with exam fee||Late Fee: 2000 Rupees with exam fee|
|Practical Fee||150 Rupees each practical/ project||350 Rupees each practical/ project|
Mode of Payment
Applicants have to pay the examination fee through online mode only.
For India– Debit Card /NEFT/ Credit Card/ RTGS.
For Foreign– Debit Card / Credit Card / SWIFT.
No offline fee will be accepted by officials. List of candidates will be printed by authorities before submitting of fee, and final list will be printed after submission of fee.
Detailed required for Submitting Fee Online
- Mode of Payment
- Active Phone Number
- Deposited Amount
- Bank reference number (Bank account Transaction ID)
- Fee Reference Number
- Branch where amount was deposited
- Date of Fee Deposit
CBSE Private Applicants Hall Ticket
Admit card is a very essential document related to every exam. To appear in CBSE examination, applicants must carry hall ticket at exam hall. Admit card will be made available on official portal of CBSE for all those applicants who have submitted application form of examination. No hardcopy of call letter will be sent by higher authorities to any aspirants personally. Aspirant, remember that, before downloading the hall ticket, once check all the details present on it. If you find any discrepancy on it then immediately inform to the conducting body.
Result Announcement for CBSE Private Candidates
Result will be declared after the successful completion of examination. Aspirants will be able to check their result by entering their roll number. It will be uploaded by authorities on official website through online mode only. Original scorecard and certificate will be sent by official by regional office to address of applicant via speed post. After the announcement of result, mark sheet and certificate will be issued instantly.
CBSE Private Candidate Registration: Important Points
- Registration form and exam fee will be accepted through online mode only.
- If aspirants will apply offline then their application fee will not be accepted by higher authorities.
- While filling registration form, applicants have to enter their correct information only.
- Without paying the fee, candidates can’t register themselves for any examination
- Once officials will provide the exam centre then it will be considered as final. No changes will be done after the allocation of exam centre.
- It is important to bring hardcopy of admit card at the allotted exam venue.
|CBSE Website Link||Click Here|
|Application Form Portal||Click Here|
|Official Notice of Class 10th||Click Here|
|Official Notice of Class 12th||Click Here|