Hurry Up the last date to submit CAT 2023 Application is extended to 21st September, whose link will remain active till 11:00 AM.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow is conducting the Common Admission Test for the 2023 year. All eligible candidates interested in appearing for the exam are invited to this admission process. The authority is going to provide admission into various Post Graduate and Fellow/Doctorate programmes through CAT 2023.
The officials started the registration process for the same on 2nd August 2023 at 10:00 AM. The whole application process will be conducted through the online mode. If you are interested in knowing more about the CAT 2023 then do scroll down the page.
CAT 2023 Notification
The official website of IIM CAT is going to include a direct registration link. All candidates should first read the whole advertisement and information bulletin before applying for CAT 2023. The officials have decided to conduct the exam in around 55 cities. Aspirants should keep and maintain a valid and
unique email account and a mobile phone number during the admission process.
As per the schedule, CAT 2023 Application form last date is 21st September 2023. After that, no late submission of applications will be considered. Get information regarding the eligibility, exam pattern and others in this article.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Common Admission Test 2023 Notification: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Indian Institute of Management|
|Name of the Exam||Common Admission Test|
|Offered Course||Post Graduate and Fellow/ Doctorate programmes.|
|Registration Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Location||All over India|
iimcat.ac.in CAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The officials have also set the eligibility conditions to appear for the CAT 2023. Candidates who will attain all the mentioned conditions will be eligible for the CAT. Given below are the eligibility conditions set by the concerned authority.
- So the aspirants will have to fulfil any one of the following conditions to appear for the CAT 2023:
- Aspirants must hold a bachelor’s degree in the respective field from an authorized educational institute with the required marks.
- Aspirants must have completed a professional degree. Such as CA/ CS/ ICWA/ FIAI from a recognized institute with minimum required marks.
- Interested applicants must be in the final year of the bachelor’s degree with minimum required marks.
- The required marks for candidates belonging to the General, EWS and NV OBC is 50% marks and 45% for candidates belonging to the SC, ST and PWD.
IIM CAT 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the registration process||2nd August 2023 (10.00 AM)|
|Last date of the registration process||21st September 2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Publication of the Admit Card||25th October 2023|
|Date of the Common Admission Test||26th November 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||The second week of January 2024|
CAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Aspirants can use this block to check out the detailed exam pattern. Given below is the exam pattern for CAT 2023:
|Number of Questions||66 (tentative)|
|Number of Sections||3 Sections|
Section 1: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
Section 2: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Section 3: Quantitative Ability
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Time Allotted for each section||40 minutes per section|
|Slots for Examination||3|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based Exam|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|CAT Marking Scheme||+3 for every right answer|
-1 for every wrong answer
IIM CAT 2023 Registration Fee
Aspirants will also have to pay the registration fee to complete the online registration process. No candidates will be considered for the exam whose payment is due. The officials will provide several payment modes for the payment. Candidates will have to pay the registration fee only once. Even if they have applied for more than one institute.
The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation in the registration fee amount. The authority will not accept registration fee refund requests under any condition. Below is the table showing registration fees for different categories:
|SC and ST||Rs. 1,200/-|
|PWD candidates||Rs. 1,200/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2,400/-|
How to register for the CAT 2023?
Applicants who do not know the online procedure to register for the CAT 2023 can take the help of the following paragraph. The following are the steps through which you can apply for Common Admission Test 2023:
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of IIMCAT with the link address available on this page: https://iimcat.ac.in/
- Secondly, scroll down the home page and you will see the Welcome to Common Admission Test 2023 (CAT 2023) section.
- Under that, locate the “New Candidate Registration for CAT 2023” link available on the right side and click on it,
- After clicking on the link, a new page will form on the screen.
- Read all instructions and then the registration form opens on the device.
- Enter all the details in the form carefully and submit them then you will get access to login credentials.
- Afterwards, log into the portal and start writing the details on it section-wise i.e., Personal Details, Academics, Work Experience, Programs and Test City.
- After that, you need to upload the required documents to the application form carefully.
- Now, complete the remaining details and move towards the last step of the application process.
- Provide the required payment details and pay the application fee.
- Take a look back at the whole form and finally submit it. Keep a hard copy of the form safe for future use.
CAT 2023: Important Links
|Application Link||CAT 2023 Application Link|
|Visit the website||IIMCAT Website Link|
|Check Out||CAT 2023 Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents need to be uploaded to the application form?
Aspirants will have to upload a passport-sized photograph, signature, EWS/ NC-OBC/ SC/ ST Certificate and PWD Certificate to the application form.
The officials finally started the registration process on 2nd August 2023. The registration window will be available till 21st September 2023.
What is the admission process for the Common Admission Test 2023?
The officials will first complete the admission procedure. After that, the authority is going to conduct the Common Admission Test. The authority will prepare the result based on the CAT Scores.