BPSC 69th CCE Main Online Form 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for the 69th Combined Competitive Exam. The preliminary recruitment process has already concluded; now it’s time for the main exam. All candidates who qualified the prelims exam are eligible to apply for the main.
The candidates were waiting for the commencement of the application process for a long time. The wait is now over, as the authority started the application form from 27th November 2023. Detailed information about the BPSC 69th CCE Main Online Form 2023 is available in the following article.
BPSC 69th CCE Main Online Form 2023
The official application portal of BPSC includes the Bihar 69th CCE Main Application Form. A link is available to apply for the recruitment. The selection committee will not entertain offline applications. A total of around 474 vacancies have been released under this recruitment drive. Through the exam, the officials will fill out the vacancies of various posts such as Police Sub Inspector, Labor Superintendent, etc.
The application window will be available for candidates for some time only. The authority will disable the application link on 6th December 2023. We have also provided the details about the application date, eligibility criteria, etc. in the following article.
Highlights of www.bpsc.bih.nic.in 69th CCE Main Online Form
|Name of the Authority
|Bihar Public Service Commission
|Name of the Exam
|69th Combined Competitive Exam
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Authorized Web Portal
Eligibility to apply for बिहार 69वीं सीसीई मेन्स एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म
All the readers who want to apply for the recruitment mentioned above will first have to verify whether they are eligible for the recruitment or not. Only eligible candidates’ applications will get accepted, and others will get rejected without a glance. Given below is the eligibility for the recruitment mentioned above:
- Aspirants must possess a relevant degree from a recognized board or institute.
- The minimum age of candidates applying for the recruitment varies between 20 to 22 years old depending upon the post.
- The maximum age of candidates applying for the recruitment should be 37 years old.
- The selection committee have provided some years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Candidates must have appeared and qualified the preliminary exam to appear for the main exam.
Bihar 69th CCE Main Application Fee
The application fee also needs to be paid by the registered candidates to submit the application fee. Different payment modes will be provided to candidates for the application submission procedure. It is informed that the online application process will not move forward without paying the fee. There is some variation in the application fee for candidates of different categories. Below is the table showing Category-Wise Application Fees:
|SC/ ST Candidates of Bihar
|Female candidates of Bihar
|All other candidates
How to fill out the BPSC 69th CCE Main Online Form?
All the readers who want help with the online application submission procedure can look here. The following are the steps through which the Bihar 69th CCE Main Application Form can be easily submitted:
- First, you must visit the official application portal of BPSC through the link provided here: https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/.
- Scroll down the website’s home page and find the List of Main Advertisement section.
- Now you must find the 69th CCE Examination name and tap on the login option available in front of it.
- Provide the login details asked on a new page and then submit them.
- After that, you must click on the Online Payment button and submit the applicable fee by providing the required payment details.
- Now, you must revisit the dashboard and click on the Application Form button.
- Now, fill out the details in the application form with the correct details and submit them.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
BPSC 69th CCE Main Online Form: Important Dates
|Commencement of the online application process
|Last date to submit the online form
|6th December 2023
|Application Correction Last Date
|8th December 2023
|Publication of the admit card
|To be announced
|CCE Main Exam Date
|Publication of the Result
|To be announced
BPSC 69th CCE Main Online Form: Important Links
|Apply Online >>
|69th CCE Main Application Link
|Read the Advertisement
|BPSC 69th CCE Main Advertisement Link
|Follow to get the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Website Link
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time limit for submitting the www.bpsc.bih.nic.in 69th CCE Main Online Form?
Applicants submit their mains application form between 27th November to 6th Deember 2023.
What after the submission of the BPSC 69th CCE Main Online Form Application Form?
After the submission of the application, the edit window will remain open for a limited time. After that, the officials are going to conduct the mains exam for registered candidates.
What details will be needed to access the बिहार 69वीं सीसीई मेन्स एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म?
Aspirants will have to provide their respective usernames, password and captcha code to finally get access to the admit card.