BITSAT 2023 (Application Date Extended): Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani has invited the online application for BITSAT 2023 whose application window is active from 31 Jan 2023. After clearing the BITSAT entrance exam students are eligible for admission to integrated degree programs. In order to submit BITSAT 2023 application form applicant must satisfy the eligible details. To know more about BITSAT 2023 read the given article.
BITSAT is one of the popular university-level tests conducted by Birla Institute of Science, Pilani (Deemed to be University). BITSAT is an entrance exam conducted for admission into various first-year integrated programs at the university and other campuses located in Goa, Hyderabad, and Dubai.
BITSAT 2023 Admission
Here, we have shared complete information about BITSAT 2023. This information includes the application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centres, results, etc.
|Examination||BITS Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||BITSAT|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Birla Institute of Science (BITS), Pilani|
|Course offered||Integrated first-degree programs|
|Date of Examination||21 to 26 May 2023 (Session 1)|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Official BITSAT website||www.bitsadmission.com|
|Submit here||Application Link|
|Admission Brochure||Click Here|
BITSAT 2023- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The tentative schedule for BITSAT 2023 is given below in Table-
|Events/ Activities||Session 1||Session 2|
|Availability of online application form||31 Jan 2023||22 May 2023|
|Last date to submit the online form||15 April 2023||12 June 2023|
|Application form correction window||16 to 20 April 2023||9 to 12 June 2023|
|Allotment of test centres||26 April 2023||13 June 2023|
|Slot Booking||27 April to 8 May 2023||13 to 14 June 2023|
|BITSAT admit card||10 May 2023||16 June 2023|
|Date of examination||21 to 26 May 2023||18 to 22 June 2023|
|Apply for admission 12th mark preferences||2 to 23 June 2023|
|Editing for Marks||24 to 26 June 2023|
Under BITSAT 2023 following courses are offered-
- E (Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- Sc (Biological Science/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics/Economics)
- Sc (General Studies)
BITSAT 2023- Eligibility
Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criterion for BITSAT 2023 is given below-
- For every first-degree program except B.Pharma- Candidates must be qualified 10+2 from a recognized Board with PCM with adequate proficiency in English.
- B. Pharma candidates must have completed 10+2 with PCB from a recognized Board and have adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM are also eligible for pharmacy programs.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in PCM if he/she has passed 10+2 with PCM group.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in PCB if he/she has passed 10+2 with PCB group.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum 60% individually in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and
- Candidates who are currently studying at any campus of BITS are not eligible to apply for BITSAT 2023.
BITSAT 2023- Admission Procedure
BITSAT admission will be done purely on the basis of marks scored by the candidates and merit list.
- Candidates can fill out the BITSAT 2023 application form only through online mode.
- No offline forms will be released and no multiple applications are acceptable.
- Candidates have to fill all the authentic details in the application form.
- Candidates must upload their documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidate can make a correction in the application form within the correction window.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the filled application form to the office of the conducting authority. However, candidates can keep the printout of the filled application form or confirmation page for future use.
BITSAT 2023 Registration Link
BITSAT 2023- Application Fee
- BITSAT application fee for male candidates is Rs. 5400/- (for both sessions)
- BITSAT application fee for Female candidates is Rs. 4400/-. (for both sessions)
- BITSAT Application fee Male for 1 session is 3400 and 2900 for females.
- The application fee can be paid through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ and also through Pay-in-slip.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
BITSAT 2023- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for BITSAT 2023 is as follows-
- IIFT exam will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test)
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours
- The questions paper will be of objective type.
- Total of 150 questions will be asked.
- There will be a total 4 sections in the question paper.
- 3 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of questions|
|III||(a) English Proficiency (b) Logical Reasoning||a) 10|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharma candidates)||40|
BITSAT Syllabus 2023
Here is the complete syllabus of BITSAT-
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Magnetic Effect of Current, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Modern Physics, Electronic Devices,
States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrogen and s-block elements, Surface Chemistry, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, Stereochemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry, Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Logical Reasoning and English Proficiency
- English Proficiency-
Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, composition
- Logical Reasoning-
Verbal reasoning, Non-verbal reasoning
Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Vectors, Linear Programming, Statistics, Mathematical modeling.
Diversity in Living World, Cell: The unit of life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure, and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Reproduction and Development in Humans, Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and its Applications
BITSAT – Test Cities
BITSAT 2023 test is expected to be conducted at the test centres established in the following cities of India-
|Coimbatore||Delhi||Ghaziabad||Goa Campus of BITS|
|Hyderabad campus of BITS||Hyderabad city||Indore||Jammu|
|Pilani campus of BITS||Pune||Raipur||Ranchi|
- Dubai Campus of BITS Pilani is an international campus.
- For center in India, candidates have to choose three preferences.
BITSAT 2023 Admit Card
Registered candidates can download BITSAT 2023 Admit Card from the university’s official website between the scheduled date. Candidates can also download their admit cards from the official admission website of the University.
Before downloading the admit cards candidates have to their book slot within the specified dates. Only those candidates, will be eligible to download the admit card who will book the exam slot first.
It is compulsory for every candidate to carry their admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam. Any candidate found without an admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
BITSAT Result 2023
BITSAT 2023 result will be released a few days subsequent to exam. Candidates can check and download their admit card through the official website.
In case of any problem related to BITSAT 2023, candidates must contact the concerned authority immediately.
BITS Pilani- 333031
Phone No. – 01596-242205, 01596- 515330
1 thought on “BITSAT 2023 Registration: Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card”
clarity must be given for cut off marks