Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2023 Application: For admission of applicants into 4-year BSc.-B.Ed and B. A- B.Ed Courses in colleges of Bihar, a common entrance test will be organized on 27 May 2023. To participate in this entrance test, the applicants need to submit the Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2023 Application online from 20 April 2023 to 12 June 2023.
The concerned authority is inviting online application forms from eligible applicants on the above-mentioned dates exclusively on the portal dedicated to Bihar Integrated B.Ed CET 2023. Throughout this article, we will discuss all the topics related to this entrance test and its associated application procedure. So, all interested applicants kindly check out this article through to the end.
Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2023 Prospectus
Along with the application form for the Bihar Integrated CET B.Ed 2023, the conducting authority has also released a prospectus. The Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2023 Application Prospectus encompasses all the useful details concerning the entrance exam. We have covered all the crucial topics prevalent in this prospectus in the entire article.
In addition to this, for the convenience of the applicants, the link to the pdf of this prospectus will be shared by us in this very article.
बिहार इंटीग्रेटेड बीएड 2023: Quick Overview
|Article’s Topic||Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2023|
|Admission Through||A Common Entrance Test|
|Offered Courses||4-year BSc. BEd and 4-year BA. B.Ed|
|Required Qualification||12th Pass|
|Entrance Test Conducted By||Lalit Narayan Mithila Univerisity, Bihar|
|Concerned Academic Session||2023-24|
|Total Number of Seats in Associated Colleges||400|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Availability Status of the Online Application Form||Available|
|Application Fee Submission Mode||Online|
|Mode of the Entrance Test||OMR-Based i.e. Offline|
|Bihar Integrated B.Ed Official Website||http://biharcetintbed-lnmu.in/|
Bihar Integrated CET-BED 2023 Important Dates
The details for the important dates of all the events related to the common entrance test of the offered courses are given in the following table.
|Opening of Online Application Window||20 April 2023|
|Application Form Submission Deadline||12 June 2023|
|Dates for Application Form Submission with Late Fine/ Modification in the Application Form/ Application Fee Payment||13 to 18 June 2023|
|Online Issuance of the e-Admit Card||22 June 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Test||26 June 2023|
|Entrance Test’s Result Declaration Date||–|
Integrated B.Ed Bihar 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To participate in the entrance test for the offered courses, it is compulsory for the applicants to satisfy the eligibility criteria we are sharing below. The applicants who fail to fulfil any of the Integrated B.Ed Bihar 2023 Eligibility Criteria will not be allowed to submit the application form for the exam.
- The applicant applying for either of the two courses must have passed the 12 Standard or acquired a qualification which is considered equivalent.
- The concerned qualification must be obtained by the applicants from a certified institution/ board.
- The applicants must also have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their qualification.
- For all reserved categories, the authority offered a reservation of 5% marks in the minimum qualifying marks. So, the applicants of these categories must have scored 45% marks in their qualification.
Documents Required for the Online Application
Before the applicants proceed to fill out the online application for the entrance test, these documents must be kept ready by them.
- Applicant’s Passport-Size Recent Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature Image
- Documents related to the Educational Qualifications
- Relevant Documents such as Caste Certificate/ Divyang Certificate, etc for applicants seeking reservation
Submit Bihar Integrated B.ED Application Form 2023 Online
To fill out the biharcetintbed-lnmu.in Application Form 2023 online, the eligible applicants can use the following process. For this process, the applicants must have all the required documents and online payment method details ready.
- In the first step, reach the portal dedicated to the entrance test with the help of http://biharcetintbed-lnmu.in/.
- Here, tap the relevant option to apply for the entrance test.
- After this, on the next page, tap the link provided for “New Registration”.
- Now, the applicants will see the registration form for the entrance test on their screens.
- The applicants must complete the registration process by filling in all the spaces on this registration form.
- After this, the applicants must use their generated login details and enter the application dashboard.
- Here, the applicants must enter their personal details and upload their photographs and signature.
- Afterwards, the applicants must fill in the details related to their qualifications and upload the other required documents.
- Before proceeding any further, the applicants must go through the online application again to ensure all the details are correctly entered
- For the last step of the process, the applicants must pay the prescribed application fee and submit the application form.
- After the submission, the applicants must attain a few hard copies of the application for events related to the entrance test.
Bihat CET INT B.Ed Application Fee
With the available online payment methods, the applicants must pay the application fee prescribed for their category within the specified deadline. The details of the Bihar Int B.Ed CET 2023 Application Fee category-wise are in the following table.
|Category||Application Fee Amount|
|EBC, BC, EW, Differently Able and all Category Women||Rs. 750/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 500/-|
Bihar Integrated B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2023
The Bihar Integrated B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2023 will be a 2-hour-long written test consisting of 120 MCQs. This written exam will be organized in the exam centres by the authority in the exam centres of Muzaffarpur and Darbhanga. The details of the pattern of this entrance test are as follows.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions and Maximum Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25|
|Apply Now||Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2023 Application|
|Check More Information On||Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2023 Prospectus|
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
When can the applicants edit the submitted application form for Bihar Integrated B.Ed CET 2023?
The applicants can make alterations to the submitted online application between 13 to 18 June 2023.
When will the e-Admit Card for the entrance exam be issued online to the applicants?
The admit card for the entrance exam will be available online from 22 June 2023 onwards.
Will the applicants be allowed to pay the application fee through a Demand Draft?
No, the applicants can only pay the application fee through the online payment methods provided by the authority.