Bihar DCECE Application Form for 2023 is available online for the academic session 2023-24 from 22nd April 2023 and its deadline which is 16th May has now been extended to 22nd May. All candidates interested in joining various diploma and certificate programs offered through this exam may submit their application online. But before that, they need to check whether they are eligible or not. Through this article, we will try to resolve your queries regarding the Bihar DCECE 2023 application. So we request you all to read this article till the end.
DCECE Application Forms for admission to academic session 2023 is available on the official website. The board will not issue any physical application form. Candidates have to submit the application only through online mode as no other mode is available. Once the application link is active we do share its link here.
Bihar DCECE Application Form 2023
As the last date is extended so is the application fee date. And as per the new schedule, the application fee can be submitted by 23rd May. Whereas, Modifications in the application form will be available from 24th May to 25th May 2023.
In this article, readers are going to find all the information related to the DCECE, Bihar admission, and application form such as application schedule, eligibility criteria, application fee, application procedure, exam pattern, reservation criteria, result, counselling, etc.
Suggested: BCECE 2023 Application
Bihar DCECE (PE) Exam 2023- Overview
|Name of the exam||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE)|
|Article Category||Application form|
|Conducting Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Exam type||State Level entrance test|
|Courses offered||PE, PPE, PM, PMM|
|Mode of application||Online|
Bihar DCECE (PE) 2023
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Through this entrance exam, successful candidates will be granted admission to various engineering and paramedical programs in different engineering and medical/para-medical colleges of the state.
Four courses will be allotted through this exam. These are-
- Polytechnic Engineering- PE
- Part Time Polytechnic Engineering -PPE
- (Para Medical) (Matric Level)- PMM
- Paramedical (Intermediate Level)- PM
Bihar DCECE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria first. They must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements before filling the application form. This is because in case a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of admission, his/her candidature shall be fortified.
The eligibility requirements of candidates for all the programs are given below-
- Candidates should an Indian national.
- Candidates should satisfy the domicile criteria of Bihar state.
PE (Polytechnic Engineering)
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum of 35% marks.
- Age Criteria- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for this program.
PPE (Part Time Polytechnic Engineering)
- Educational Qualification- Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent with two years ITI.
Candidate having two year of experience with class 10th or equivalent certificate is also eligible.
PMD [Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level)]
- Educational Qualification- Applicants must have passed class X or equivalent from a recognized board with subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Age Criteria- The minimum age of candidates should be 15 years and the maximum age should be 30 years as on 31st December 2023.
PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level)
- Educational Qualification- Applicants must have passed class XII or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects.
- Age Criteria- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 32 years as of 31st December 2023.
Appearing candidates can also apply. For more information on eligibility criteria, the reader should go through the information bulletin shared above on this page.
How to submit Bihar DCECEB 2023 Application Form?
Candidates who are interested in joining these polytechnic programs can submit online application by following these easy steps-
- Visit https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in or the direct application link shared above on this page.
- On the homepage click on “Apply for DCECE- 2023” link.
- Now click on “Apply Online” icon.
- Hit the “New Registration” option.
- The registration form will appear. Fill the form and click on “Sign Up” button.
- A pop page will appear. Check the details carefully before clicking on “confirm” button otherwise click on the change button.
- A confirmation message will be received.
- Follow the instructions and validate the registration.
DCECE PE Application Form 2023
After validation candidates have to follow the given instructions for filling out application part-
- Log in with the email and password.
- Application page will appear.
- Click on “Personal Information” and fill in the mandatory details carefully without making any mistakes.
- Click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Click on “Upload Photograph and Signature” button and upload both documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, fill all the educational details asked and click on save button.
- Click on “Preview and Confirm” button.
- Check the complete form carefully and make changes if needed as after confirmation no modification/ correction in the details will be allowed.
- Hit the “Confirm and Submit” button.
- Proceed to payment and make payment of application fee either by offline or online mode.
- After successful payment save and print the application form for future reference.
Bihar DCECE Application Fee
No. of program-wise and category-wise application fee details are as follows-
|Number of programs||General/OBC/EBC candidates||SC/ST/ DQ candidates|
|For one program||Rs.750/-||Rs.480/-|
|For two programs||Rs.850/-||Rs.530/-|
|For three programs||Rs.950/-||Rs.630/-|
Application fees can be paid online (credit/debit/net banking) or offline mode (bank challan).
Documents Required for Bihar DCECE Application
Candidates must have all the given documents with them if they are applying for this exam-
- Marks sheet, Passing Certificate, and Admit Card for Matric/ equivalent Examination for Polytechnic (Engg.) / P.P.E. / Para Medical-Dental Courses (Matric Level)
- Marks sheet, Passing Certificate, and Admit Card for Intermediate / or equivalent examination for Para Medical Courses (Intermediate Level)
- Income & assets certificate for EWS candidates
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Application form (Part A)
- Domicile or related certificate as proof of Bihar Resident.
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (DQ) (if applicable)
- Certificate for Servicemen’s Quota (SMQ) (if applicable)
- Other certificates
Bihar DCECEB Admission 2023- Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||22 April|
|Last date for online application||22 May|
|Last date of payment through Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking after submission of the Online Application||23 May|
|Online editing of Application form||24 and 25 May|
|Issue of admit card||14 June|
|Date of exam PE/PPM:||24 June|
|Date of exam PM/PMM:||25 June|
Read About Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2023
Category-wise reservation provided to the candidates who are a permanent resident of Bihar is as follows-
|Unreserved Category (UR)||40%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
Bihar DCECEB 2023 Application Form
- Applicants have to apply only through the online mode.
- Applications are to be submitted through Board’s official website.
- Applicants must read all the instructions and guidelines before applying.
- Keep the following items handy at the time of application- Email Id, Mobile Number, Scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature, Aadhaar card, and credit card/debit card/net banking for payment.
- Information provided in the application form should be authentic and correctly filled. However, correction in the application can be done as per the schedule.
- Submit your application before the last date, as late applications shall be rejected.
- Upload your documents in a prescribed format.
- Do not send a hard copy of online submitted application to the board’s address.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will not be accepted in any case.