Bihar DCECE Application Form 2020 is available online for the academic session 2020-2021. All candidates interested in joining various diploma and certificate programs offered through this exam can submit an online application. Candidates who are eligible can submit the application through online mode before the due date.
UPDATE: Bihar DCECE Online application form submission last date has been extended again till 2nd July 2020. The revised date for DCECE will be announced soon. The application link is shared below.
DCECE Application Forms for admission to academic session 2020-21 will be available on the official website. Board will not issue any physical application form. Candidates have to submit the application only through the online mode as no other mode is available. Those who will not submit their applications yet can apply before the last date. Once the application link will be closed no applicant will be able to apply.
Bihar DCECE Application Form 2020
In this article, readers are going to find all the information related to the DCECE, Bihar admission and application form such application schedule, eligibility criteria, application fee, application procedure, exam pattern, reservation criteria, result, counseling, etc.
Bihar DCECE (PE) Exam 2020- Overview
|Name of the exam||Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) 2020|
|Article category||Application form|
|Conducting Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Exam type||State level entrance test|
|Advertisement No.||BCECEB (DCECE)-2020/02|
|Courses offered||PE, PPE, PM, PMD|
|Online application||Available Now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
Bihar DCECE (PE) 2020
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Through this entrance exam, successful candidates will be granted admission to various engineering and paramedical programs in different engineering and medical/para-medical colleges of the state.
Four courses will be allotted through this exam. These are-
- Polytechnic Engineering- PE
- Part Time Polytechnic Engineering -PPE
- (Para Medical-Dental) (Matric Level)- PMD
- Paramedical (Intermediate Level)- PM
Bihar DCECEB Admission 2020- Important Dates
|Activities/ Events||Important date|
|Release of notification||March 2020|
|Commencement of online application||March 2020|
|Last date for online application|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate|
|Last date of payment through Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking after submission of the Online Application|| |
|Online editing of Application form|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of exam-PE and PPE PM and PMD||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Bihar DCECE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria first. They must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements before filling the application form. This is because in case a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of admission, his/her candidature shall be fortified.
The eligibility requirements of candidates for all the programs are given below-
- Candidates should an Indian national.
- Candidates should satisfy the domicile criteria of Bihar state.
PE (Polytechnic Engineering)
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum 35% marks.
- Age Criteria- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for this program.
PPE (Part Time Polytechnic Engineering)
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- Educational Qualification- Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent with two years ITI.
Candidate having two year of experience with class 10th or equivalent certificate is also eligible.
- Age Criteria- Applicants must be 19 years as on 1st July 2020.
PMD [Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level)]
- Educational Qualification- Applicants must have passed class X or equivalent from a recognized board with subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Age Criteria- The minimum age of candidates should be 15 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 31st December 2020.
PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level)
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
- Educational Qualification- Applicants must have passed class XII or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Age Criteria- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years and maximum age should be 32 years as on 31st December 2020.
Appearing candidates can also apply. For more information on eligibility criteria, reader should go through the information bulletin shared above on this page.
Bihar DCECEB 2020 Application Form
- Applicants have to apply only through the online mode. Board has not issued any physical form.
- Applications can be submitted through the official website of Board.
- Applicants must read all the instructions and guidelines before applying.
- They must keep following items handy at the time of application- Email Id, Mobile number, Scanned copy of passport sized photograph & signature, Aadhaar card, and credit card/debit card/net banking for payment.
- Information provided in the application form should be authentic and correctly filled. Once the application is confirmed no further edit or correction will be allowed.
- Application should be submitted before the last date as late applications shall be rejected.
- Documents should be uploaded in the format prescribed by the Board.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of application form to Board office.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will not be accepted in any case.
Process to fill Bihar DCECEB 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in joining these polytechnic programs can submit online application by following these easy steps-
- Visit https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in or the direct application link shared above on this page.
- On the homepage click on “Apply for DCECE- 2020” link.
- Now click on “Apply Online” icon.
- Hit the “New Registration” option.
- Registration form will appear. Fill the form and click on “Sign Up” button.
- A pop page will appear. Check the details carefully before clicking on “confirm” button otherwise click on the change button.
- A confirmation message will be received.
- Follow the instructions and validate the registration.
DCECE PE Application Form 2020
After validation candidates have to follow the given instructions for filling of application part-
- Log in with the email and password.
- Application page will appear.
- Click on “Personal Information” and fill all the mandatory details carefully without making any mistake.
- Click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Click on “Upload Photograph and Signature” button and upload both the documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, fill all the educational details asked and click on save button.
- Click on “Preview and Confirm” button.
- Check the complete form carefully and make changes if needed as after confirmation no modification/ correction in the details will be allowed.
- Hit the “Confirm and Submit” button.
- Proceed to payment and make payment of application fee either by offline or online mode.
- After successful payment save and print the application form for future references.
Bihar DCECE Application Fee
No. of program-wise and category-wise application fee details are as follows-
|Number of programs||General/OBC/EBC candidates||SC/ST/ DQ candidates|
|For one program||Rs.750/-||Rs.480/-|
|For two programs||Rs.850/-||Rs.530/-|
|For three programs||Rs.950/-||Rs.630/-|
|For four programs||Rs.1150/-||Rs.730/-|
Application fee can be paid through online (credit/debit/net banking) or offline mode (bank challan).
Candidates must have all the given documents with them if they are applying for this exam-
- Marks sheet, Passing Certificate, and Admit Card for Matric/ equivalent Examination for Polytechnic (Engg.) / P.P.E. / Para Medical-Dental Courses (Matric Level)
- Marks sheet, Passing Certificate, and Admit Card for Intermediate / or equivalent examination for Para Medical Courses (Intermediate Level)
- Income & assets certificate for EWS candidates
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Application form (Part A)
- Domicile or related certificate as a proof of resident of Bihar
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (DQ) (if applicable)
- Certificate for Servicemen’s Quota (SMQ) (if applicable)
- Other certificates
Also Read About Bihar DCECE Admit Card 2020
Category-wise reservation provided to the candidates who are permanent resident of Bihar is as follows-
|Unreserved Category (UR)||40%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Reserved for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
Also Check: Bihar DCECE Result 2020