Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2022 @http://www.banasthali.org|- Banasthali Vidyapith is one of the renowned educational institutions in India. Established in 1935, Banasthali Vidyapith is among the five universities in India that offer school and higher education exclusively to women. The application process for Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2022 has already started and application forms are currently available online. Eligible candidates must apply before the due date.
Application forms for school and higher education programs can be submitted through both online and offline mode. Online application forms should be submitted only from the official website of the university.
If you are willing to apply for admission then you should read the given article once. Here we have provided all the crucial information related to Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions for the academic session 2022. You can read the complete post and collect all relevant information regarding admissions.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2022- An Overview
|Admission Process||Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions|
|Article category||Admission/ Applications|
|Name of the Organisation||Banasthali Vidyapith|
|Course offered||School education and higher education programs|
|Mode of application||Offline and online|
Courses Offered at Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith offers school education as well as higher education to the women candidates coming from the various parts of the country. Check what courses are offered to them mentioned below-
- School Education
School Education is further divided into two categories i.e. Elementary Education (Class 1 to 8) and Secondary (Class 9th & 10th) & Senior Secondary (Class 11th & 12th)
You should note new admissions in school on the basis of merit in the aptitude test are made only in classes VI and IX. Admission to class 11th is made on the basis of class 10th result.
- Higher Education Programs
Under Higher Education, BV offers various UG, PG and PhD programs. The list of some of the programs is given below-
- BA (Various fields)
- B.Sc. (Various Fields)
- B.A. B.Ed. (Integrated) B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated)
- BA LLB (Integrated)
- B.Com. LLB (Integrated)
- BBA LLB (Integrated)
- B.Sc. Nursing
- M.Sc. (Various fields)
Eligibility Criteria for Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions
If you are aspiring to join an education program in Banasthali Vidyapith then you must fulfill all the eligibility conditions required for admission as prescribed by the concerned authority. You must go through the admission brochure carefully before submitting the application.
To make it easy for you, we have also provided the eligibility requirements for each program shared below-
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for admissions.
- Admissions are open to all eligible women candidates irrespective of caste, race, colour, religion or domicile.
- Married candidates can only apply for postgraduate programs.
Age Criteria for admission to school education-
|Class||Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|Class 6th||10 years||11 years 6 months|
|Class 9th||13 years||14 years 6 months|
Educational Qualification requirement for Higher Education programs-
Course-wise eligibility criteria-
|BA (Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Sociology, History, Maths, Stats, Applied Statistics, Political Science, Music, Comp. Appl., Public Administration, Economics, Management, Drawing, Home Science, Textile Designing, Dance Drama and Theatre Art, Physical Education, Psychology, Geography)||Passed 10+2|
|B.Design||Passed 10+2 with 50%|
|B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated)||50% in 10+2 with Science|
|B.A. B.Ed. (Integrated)||50% in 10+2 with Arts|
|B.Tech. (Comp. Sc. & Engg./ Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation /Information Technology / Chemical Engg./Mechatronics)/ Biotechnology||60% in 10+2 with PCM|
|B.Sc. (Chem., Zoology & Botany)/ B.Sc. ( Biotechnology)||55% in 10+2 with Sc.(Bio)|
|B.Com, BBA, B.Sc. Aviation||Passed 10+2|
|BA LLB (Integrated), B.Com. LLB (Integrated), BBA LLB (Integrated)||Passed 10+2 with 45%|
|BA (Journalism & Mass Comm.)||10+2 with 50% aggregate|
|B.Sc Nursing||10+2 with 45% aggregate in PCB (Min age 17 years)|
|M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology)||60% in (B.Pharm.)|
|M.Tech.(Biotechnology)||B.E./B.Tech.(Biotech), Biochemical Engg., B.Pharma & related disciplines or M.Sc. (Life Sciences) and related disciplines|
|M.Tech.(Chemical Engg.)||B.E./B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering/Biotech/ Biochemical Engg./Environmental Engg.) in exam of any statuary recognized university with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent|
|M.Ed.||50% in B.T./ B.Ed./L.T|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||55% in B.Sc. with Maths & Physics|
|M.Design||B.Des./B.Tech. Programme (4 years) or any graduate with 1-year work experience with 50% marks in qualifying exam|
|MBA||Graduation with 50%|
|M.Com||Graduation in Commerce/Management/Economics|
|MCA||Graduation with 50%|
|LLM||Graduation in Law (5-year integrated law / 3-year LL.B|
For complete information on educational criteria, you must read the official admission brochure.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions- Application Procedure
In order to get admission, you must submit an application form. You can submit the application form online or offline at your convenience. In this section we have mentioned all the information regarding offline as well as online application process.
Offline Application Process
BV admission application form and prospectus can be obtained through post by sending a DD of the prescribed amount to the respective address. You can also obtain it by visiting the respective venue in person and making a cash payment of the requisite fee.
You can collect the prospectus and application form from-
- Higher Education
Phone No.- 01438-228384, 228990, 305655
Mobile No.- 93528 79844, 93528 79866, 93528 79855
- School Education
(i) For Class 6th
Phone No.- 01438-228479
(ii) For 9th & 11th
Phone No.- 01438-228383
Online Application Process
For online application, applicants have to submit the following steps-
- Visit the official website of Banasthali Vidyapith i.e. http://www.banasthali.org/.
- Click on the “Admissions 2022” link given on the left side of the homepage.
- Click on the “Online Admission Form” link.
- Select the relevant options among the “Higher Education Admission Form” or “School Education Admission Form”.
- On clicking the respective option, the application form will appear.
- Fill in all the required information in the respective boxes.
- Recheck the information before the final submission.
- Click on the “Submit Now” tab.
- Make a payment of the requisite application fee.
- The form will be submitted and applicants will receive an application number on the final submission of the application form.
- Applicants have to make a payment of Rs.800 as an application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through Demand Draft or cash in case of offline application and through online payment mode in case of offline application.
- Applicants have to send the DD in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur to-
Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022 (Rajasthan)
Admission of Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates
Admission to Banasthali Vidyapith is also open to NRI/Foreign/NRI sponsored candidates. No aptitude test is conducted for these admissions as it will be provided directly on the basis of merit.
Such applicants are required to have 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. (Except for B.Ed. (50%) & M.Ed. where it is 55%)
If you are applying against foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored seats, you have to submit the following documents at the time of admission-
- Original Certificates and Marksheets of the qualifying examination.
- Attested photocopies of the Passport & Visa of the applicant or guardian.
- NRI Account Number or Foreign Bank Account Number of the applicant/guardian.
- Declaration regarding Non-Resident Indian (NRI) status of the applicant/guardian.
Key Notes on Banasthali Vidyapith 2022 Admissions
- The application process is active now.
- After the last date, applicants can also submit applications with a late fee of Rs.900/-.
- The application can be made online or offline.
- Details in the application form should be filled with utmost care.
- The applications received after the scheduled date shall be rejected.
In case of issue related to Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions, you should contact at the given details-
Phone No.- 01438-228384, 305655, 228990
Mobile No.- 9352879844, 9352879855, 9352879866
E-Mail- firstname.lastname@example.org (Higher Education), email@example.com (For class 9th & 11th), and firstname.lastname@example.org (For Class 6th)
Yes, BV has released the application form on its portal and the applicant may submit it on or before the last date.
It can be submitted by both online and offline means.
As the seat for admission are limited so admission to the university will be done purely on a merit basis.
You can also share your doubts regarding the admission and application process with us in the comment section below.