AIMS Test for Management Aptitude (ATMA) is a National Level Management Entrance Test conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission into PG courses like MBA, PGDM, MMS, and MCA in various B-schools of India. ATMA is conducted 5 times a year in the month of January, February, May, June, and August. ATMA is a passport for admission to around 200 B-Schools across the country. The application form for ATMA 2022 is now available whose details can be check below.
Update: ATMA 2022 July Registration is now open for students.
In this article, candidates will get complete details about ATMA 2022 application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test cities, result, etc.
ATMA 2022 – Overview
- 1.1 ATMA 2022- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
- 1.2 ATMA 2022- Eligibility
- 1.3 ATMA 2022- Application Form /Registration Form
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
- 1.6 ATMA 2022- Syllabus
- 1.7 List of Test Cities-
- 1.8 ATMA 2022- Admit Card
- 2 ATMA Result 2022
- 3 ATMA 2022 Important Links
ATMA 2022 – Overview
|Examination||AIMS Test for Management Aptitude|
|Commonly known as||ATMA|
|Exam type||National Level Entrance test|
|Conducting Authority||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Date of examination||January, February, May, July, and August 2022|
|Exam frequency||5 times a year|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Official ATMA 2022 website||www.atmaaims.com|
ATMA 2022- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The schedule for ATMA 2022 all the exam will be updated in the table given below once it was available-
|Online Registration commences||31 May 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||16 July 2022|
|Last date of online registration||17 July 2022|
|last date for printing the application form||19 July 2022|
|Admit Card Available on||21 July 2022|
|Exam date||24 July 2022|
|Result available on||19 July 2022|
|ATMA 2022 (Months)||Exam Dates|
|February||27 Feb 2022|
|May||29 May 2022|
|July||24 July 2022|
ATMA 2022- Eligibility
Candidates must check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form or not. The eligibility criterion for ATMA 2022 is given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- There is not an age restriction.
- Candidates must have completed a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
- No work experience is required.
ATMA 2022- Application Form /Registration Form
ATMA 2022 application forms will be made available on the official website of AIMS. As no, offline registration forms will be available, interested candidates have to apply through online mode.
Below we have shared the application procedure-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Once the payment is made, candidates will receive a Personal Identification Number (PID) on their mobile numbers and email IDs.
- Fill in all the details required like personal information and academic details.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once the registration is complete, candidates will receive a login password.
- Take the printout of the filled application fee for future reference.
- Candidates must keep a printed copy of the filled registration form safe for future references.
- Candidates must keep the PID no and login password safe for future references.
- Candidate must ensure that all the details filled in the application form are accurate. Request for change in Test Center will not be accepted.
- The application fee for ATMA 2022 will be 1298/- for all category candidates.
- Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee through Debit or Credit Card only. Facility for net banking, Cash, DD, Cheque is not available.
- 25% concession in fee is an application for women candidates
- 50% concession in fee is an application for candidates who belong to the North Eastern States.
Documents to uploaded
Applicant needs to keep their latest passport size photograph and signature in a scanned format whose size details is given below:
- Photograph: 20 to 50 kb
- Signature: 10 to 20 kb
ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ATMA 2022 is as follows-
- ATMA 2022 exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will be consists of objective type questions.
- Total 180 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be divided into 6 sections.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer.
- ½ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Analytical reasoning skills- 1||30|
|Analytical reasoning skills- 2||30|
ATMA 2022- Syllabus
Here is the section-wise syllabus for ATMA 2022 test-
- Analytical reasoning skills
The questions in both the sections of Analytical reasoning skills be based on the following topics- Series, Seating Arrangement, Analogy, Coding-decoding of words, letters, statements, Direction sense, Odd-one out, Symbol decoding, Decision making with data-driven problems, Verbal logic, Letter and number arrangement, Assumptions and conclusion, Statement – conclusion, Data sufficiency in a statement to answer questions, Statement – True/false
Both the parts of the Verbal section will cover grammar, vocabulary portion, jumbled sentences, Reading comprehension passages, Fill in the Blanks, sentence correction, etc.
- Quantitative skills-
Both the sections of Quantitative skills will include questions from Percentage, Interest- Simple and compound, Time, speed, distance, Time & Work – different type of workers – Men, women, children, Mensuration, Percentage, Number system, even & odd numbers, Geometry, Circle, Rectangle, Square, Pie charts, Bar diagrams, graph, table, Age calculation, Profit/Loss, Ratio and Average.
List of Test Cities-
Candidates have to choose any two test centers at the time of filling the registration form. ATMA 2022 Test is expected to be conducted in the following test cities-
The test cities mentioned above are subject to cancel and change depending on the number of candidates.
ATMA 2022- Admit Card
- ATMA Admit card will be released on 24 March 2022
- Registered candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post. Candidates have to download their Admit card by using PID and password.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. Any candidates found without a valid admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carry a valid photo identity card (passport/Aadhaar card/driving license/voter Id/ Pan Card) along with the admit card to the exam center.
ATMA Result 2022
ATMA 2022 result is to be out on 3rd June. Candidates can download the scorecard from the official website by using a valid PID and password.
In case of any problem or query related to ATMA 2022, candidates must contact the concerned authority-
ATMA 2022 Important Links
|Application registration||Click here|
|Application Print||Click here|
|Admit Card Print||Click here|
|Mock Test||Click here|
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No- 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor,
Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082