Assam STET Application 2023: The government of Assam has finally decided to conduct the Special Teachers’ Eligibility Test for the 2023 year. The test is going to be conducted for the Upper as well as Lower Primary Levels. The test is conducted every year and a considerable amount appeared for it also. All those readers who were waiting for the 2023 STET can now apply for it. The officials have started inviting Assam Special TET Applications for the test on 5th March 2023. The examination process is being conducted for the 6th scheduled area district of Assam.
The whole application process is intended to conduct online. Any application received through other forms will not be considered. Go through this page and have complete knowledge about the Assam STET Application 2023 through this article.
Assam STET Application 2023 Notification
The application and other activities of the TET will be conducted on the SSA Assam portal. The registration process has already started so there is no need to wait for the publication of the application link. The officials also published a detailed advertisement after the short notification to provide more information on the TET. It will be beneficial for candidates if they will check the advertisement before applying for the TET. The Special 6th Schedule Teacher Eligibility Test Application link is going to remain active till 25th March 2023.
After this date, the application link will get disabled. As you know that online is the most convenient method for the application submission process. To make it more convenient, we have attached a direct application link to this page. Readers will also get information about the eligibility criteria, important dates, application fees, etc. after reading this prepared article.
ssa.assam.gov.in STET Application 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Exam||Special Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Authority Name||Government of Assam|
|STET Date||30th April 2023|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
অসম বিশেষ শিক্ষকৰ যোগ্যতা পৰীক্ষা Eligibility Conditions
The concerned authority has set some conditions that must be fulfilled at all costs in order to become eligible for the TET. The following are the eligibility conditions for the STET Upper and Lower Primary Level:
- Aspirants must be residents of the 6th Schedule area districts.
- Lower Primary Level:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognised board.
- Interested aspirants must have completed D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ Diploma in Special Education/ graduation with D.El.Ed. Or,
- Must have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognized institute.
- Upper Primary Level:
- Applicants must have completed graduation and D.El.Ed from recognized board. Or,
- Must have scored at least 50% marks in graduation or PG and Bachelor in Education. Or,
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and B.El.Ed. Or,
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks and BA/ B.Sc. Ed. Or BA Ed/ B.Sc. Ed.
- Must have completed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and a B.Ed in Special Education.
Assam STET 2023 Application: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||05th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||25th March 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||15th April 2023|
|Examination Date||30th April 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
- Assam SLET Admit Card 2023
- DME Assam Recruitment for Grade 3 and Grade 4
- Assam Rifles Tradesman & Technical Recruitment 2023
How to fill out the Assam STET Application Form?
Here we are providing the steps through which the Assam Special TET Application Form can be submitted easily. So, follow the below-mentioned steps and start filling out the application form:
- So, the first step is to visit the official website of SSA Assam i.e., https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
- Scroll down the home screen of the SSA website and click on the Teacher Eligibility Test.
- A new tab will get open after clicking on the above-mentioned link.
- Now, tap on the application link available there and a new portal will again get open.
- There you must click on the Application Form option available on the left side of the screen and the instructions page will get open.
- After that, start filling out the application form by providing all the correct details.
- Once all details are entered, attach the signature and passport-sized photograph to the application form.
- Now make sure that the entered details are correct and finally submit the form.
- After that, you must log in to the portal by providing your log in details.
- Now move forward to the fee payment procedure by selecting that set and providing the payment details accordingly.
- Finally submit the application fee and take a printout of the receipt and application form for further reference.
Assam STET Application Fee
The officials have also provided information about the application fee to candidates through the information bulletin. Aspirants from reserved categories will get some relaxation on the application fee while applying for the STET. Here is the table showing the application fee set by the concerned authority for the STET:
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Unreserved||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 350/-|
|PWD||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 350/-|
Assam STET Application 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||SSA Assam Website Link|
|Apply Online||Assam STET Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Assam STET Advertisement Pdf|
|For the latest updates, check||NVSHQ Portal Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are providing various payment methods to pay the application fee for the Assam STET such as online banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
Aspirants will be asked to upload their passport-sized photograph and specimen signature to the application form. Both files should be in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 35kb and 30kb.
Aspirants can easily access the application form through the SSA Assam portal. Or, you can also get access to it through the direct link provided above in the article.