Assam PAT 2021 Application Form: State Council for Technical Education Assam has released the online registration date notice for its PAT 2021 and as per it the online window will open from 20th May and available up to 30th June 2021 whereas the examination for the same will be conducted on 18th and 25th July at various examination centers. Those who will clear this exam will get the opportunity to get admission into Polytechnic Colleges as per the course they are looking for. To know more about the Assam PAT 2021 read the article given below.
Update: Assam PAT 2021 registration dates have been released by the official.
- 1 Assam PAT 2021 Application Form
- 2 Assam PAT Important Date
- 3 Assam PAT 2021 Application Form Fee
- 4 Assam Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Critreia
Assam PAT 2021 Application Form
The examination of Assam PAT is conducted by DTE Board of Assam every year. This examination has a role of providing a doorway for the entrance in the polytechnic colleges in Assam. Those students of Assam want to take admission in different polytechnic colleges and institutions in Assam need to fill the form and participate in the examination.
All candidates who will qualify the examination will be offered seats in different colleges of Assam. In this article, we are going to discuss all the details of the examination and application fee along with the pattern of examination, last date, syllabus, counselling, etc. All the information regarding the Assam PAT examination 2021 will be shared here.
Assam PAT Important Date
|Online Registration commences from||20th May 2021|
|Last date to register||30th June 2021|
|Examination dates||18th & 25th July 2021|
About the Assam Polytechnic Examination Notification
For the students of Assam who wants to take a technical diploma certificate can take admission in different colleges of polytechnic in Assam. To get admission in government and top private colleges the candidate need to clear the entrance examination which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education Assam board.
Every year thousands of students participate in the examination and those students who will clear the examination will get seats in different colleges or institutions according to the stream of choice.
Assam PAT 2021 Application Form Fee
The Assam examination entrance form is available on the official website. Those candidates who want to apply for the entrance examination of Assam Polytechnic can visit the official website and follow the instruction which has been provided. All eligible Candidate needs to fill the form and pay the fee which has been asked for. The examination fee must be paid on or before the last date of form fill-up.
For Assam the application fee is 500 rupees for all candidates. The payment can be done through debit card, credit card, and net banking or UPI online payment by the portal of State Bank collect. However the student can also pay the fee of application through offline mode also. All they need to go for State Bank challan.
Assam Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Critreia
It is advised to all the candidates who want to appear in the Assam Pat 2021 should first go through all the instructions and notifications before filling the form. So that only eligible and those candidates who were full-filling the criteria can apply. Here we’re going to discuss the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination of Assam Pat 2021.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidates should have permanent domicile certificate of Assam that is he should be a permanent resident of Assam
- The age limit for the applicant is he should be a maximum of 20 years and 6 months on 31st December 2021
- However for the reserved category candidates such as SC/ST there is an extension of the year in the age limit and it is 23 years 6 month on 31st December 2021
- In regard to the all the candidate outside of Assam the upper age limit is 20 year 6 month for all category candidates.
Other Criteria for the Filling Examination Form is
- The candidate must have passed 10th examination from a recognised board with a minimum of 40% marks in maths and Science.
- For unreserved candidate for schedule tribe candidate the aggregate minimum percentage in maths and science is 33%.
- Whereas this limit is 35% for the scheduled caste candidate
How to fill the Assam PAT 2021 Application Form?
Assam PAT 2021 application will be available online and the procedure to fill the form has been given here. Follow the instructions to fill the form:-
- It is needed to visit the official website.
- In the admission section, there will be a link for applying for PAT examination 2021
- The page of instruction will be open. Candidate need to read carefully all the instruction and proceed to next
- In the next step, all the details of the candidate will be asked
- Fill in all the details carefully without any mistake and upload all the documents which happen asked
- The photograph and signature should be latest and not too old.
- Signature should be made by black ball pen on white paper
- After filling in all the details and uploading all desired document the page will be open for payment
- The payment can be done offline and online both
- In online payment net banking, debit card, credit card or UPI should be used
- After paying the form submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
To Apply Online For Assam PAT 2021- Available Soon
Assam PAT 2021 Examination Pattern for Polytechnic admission test
The mode of examination will be offline and there will be a hundred multiple-choice questions having equal weightage. A total of 2 hours will be allotted to solve the question. Each question will consist of one mark and there will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
Assam PAT 2021 Admit card will be available on the official portal at least a fortnight before the exam date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Assam Pat exam will be conducted by the authority on 18th and 25th July 2021.
Ans. To apply for Assam PAT 2021, candidate needs to visit the official website.
Ans. Last date for Assam PAT 2021 is 30th June 2021
Ans. The form fees 500 for all category candidates.