Assam PAT 2020 Application Form: Here is some good news for all aspirants who are waiting for the Assam PAT examination 2020. Assam PAT examination for the entrance in polytechnic colleges of Assam has extended and now the date to fill the application form for Assam Polytechnic is 10th June 2020.
Update: Assam PAT 2020 is now going to be held on 3rd October and the admit card for the same is now available to download which can be download here.
Assam PAT 2020 Application Form
The examination of Assam PAT is conducted by DTE Board of Assam every year. This examination has a role of providing a doorway for the entrance in the polytechnic colleges in Assam. Those students of Assam want to take admission in different polytechnic colleges and institutions in Assam need to fill the form and participate in the examination.
All candidates who will qualify the examination will be offered seats in different colleges of Assam. In this article, we are going to discuss all the details of the examination and application fee along with the pattern of examination, last date, syllabus, counselling, etc. All the information regarding the Assam PAT examination 2020 will be shared here.
About the Assam PAT Examination Notification
For the students of Assam who wants to take a technical diploma certificate can take admission in different colleges of polytechnic in Assam. To get admission in government and top private colleges the candidate need to clear the entrance examination which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education Assam board.
Every year thousands of students participate in the examination and those students who will clear the examination will get seats in different colleges or institutions according to the stream of choice. The application form for the Assam PAT has been released on the 1st March 2020 and the last date for the application was 10th April.
However, due to the COVID-19 lockdown some of the students were unable to fill the form because of home Quarantine and many of the Cyber Cafe and internet services offices were closed. To help those candidates the DTE Assam has decided to extend the date for filling the form and it has been now extended till 10th of June. Those candidates who are unable to fill the form can now fill it till the last date.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Assam PAT 2020 Application Form Fee
The Assam examination entrance form is available on the official website. Those candidates who want to apply for the entrance examination of Assam Polytechnic can visit the official website and follow the instruction which has been provided. All eligible Candidate needs to fill the form and pay the fee which has been asked. The examination fee must be paid on or before the last date of form fill up. The last date for Assam PAT has been extended till 10th June 2020.
For Assam the application fee is 500 rupees for all candidates. The payment can be done through debit card, credit card, and net banking or UPI online payment by the portal of State Bank collect. However the student can also pay the fee of application through offline mode also. All they need to go for State Bank challan.
Assam PAT 2020 Eligibility Critreia
It is advised to all the candidates who want to appear in the Assam Pat 2020 they should first go through all the instruction and notification before filling the form. So that only eligible and those candidates were full filling the criteria can apply. Here we’re going to discuss about the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination of Assam Pat 2020.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidates should have permanent domicile certificate of Assam that is he should be a permanent resident of Assam
- The age limit for the applicant is he should be a maximum of 20 years and 6 months on 31st December 2020
- However for the reserved category candidates such as SC/ST there is an extension of the year in the age limit and it is 23 years 6 month on 31st December 2020
- In regard to the all the candidate outside of Assam the upper age limit is 20 year 6 month for all category candidates.
Other Criteria for the Filling Examination Form is
- The candidate must have passed 10th examination from a recognised board with a minimum of 40% marks in maths and Science.
- For unreserved candidate for schedule tribe candidate the aggregate minimum percentage in maths and science is 33%.
- Whereas this limit is 35% for the scheduled caste candidate
How to fill the Assam PAT 2020 Application Form?
The date for The Assam 2020 form has been extended. The students who have not filled the form through online or if their payment has not been cleared, they can fill the form till 10th of June. The procedure to fill the form of Assam has been given here. Follow the instructions to fill the form:-
- It is needed to visit the official website which is https://dteassamexam.in/20PAT/PAT/
- In the admission section there will be a link for applying for PAT examination 2020
- The page of instruction will be open. Candidate need to read carefully all the instruction and proceed to next
- In the next step all the details of the candidate will be asked
- Fill all the details carefully without any mistake and upload all the documents which happen asked
- The photograph and signature should be latest and not too old.
- Signature should be made by black ball pen on white paper
- After filling all the details and uploading all desired document the page will be open for payment
- The payment can be done through offline and online both
- In online payment net banking, debit card, credit card or UPI should be used
- After paying the form submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
To Apply Online For Assam PAT 2002- Click Here
Assam PAT 2020 Examination Pattern for Polytechnic admission test
The mode of examination will be offline and there will be a hundred multiple-choice questions having equal weightage. A total of 2 hours will be allotted to solve the question. Each question will consist of one mark and there will be no negative mark for the wrong answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Assam Pat examination date will be announced soon by the authority.
Ans. To apply for Assam PAT 2020, candidate needs to visit the official website. The steps for filling the form have been discussed above.
Ans. Last date for Assam PAT 2020 has been extended till 10th June.
Ans. The form fees 500 for all category candidates.
Ans. Assam Pat examination will be conducted in the month of July tentatively second week.