Indian Army has released a Technical Entry Scheme notification for 51st Course, which will commence in July 2024. Only such applicants have completed their 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths and also appeared in JEE Main 2023 examination. Along with this, applicants need to fulfil the age criteria, which we have discussed in the later section. Completing the TES 4-year course, cadets will be granted permanent commission in the Rank of Lt.
The online application for Army TES 2023 for the 50th Course is open now and its link will remain active till 12 November 2023. In the below section, we have discussed some other details about Army TES 51 Courses 2023 Application.
Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Notification PDF
Joining the Indian Army is an act of pride. Here, the nation’s youngsters learn to protect their country at the frontline. Indian army releases different kinds of vacancies from time to time. As the army has to train the shortlisted candidates generally, it invites the applications from 10+2 pass-out. It is also one of the strong reasons that young boys want to be a part of the Indian Army as their career gets shaped in a professional environment, and that too after 10+2 only.
Here, we have compiled all the key points of Indian Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023 Notification in detail. Further, a link to apply for the available vacancies has also been given. If you want to be a part of the Indian Armed Forces, you must read this article carefully and apply for the vacant posts. Check this post further to know about the application process, eligibility criteria to apply, and selection procedure. The table given below has some quick information about Indian Army recruitment 2023.
Indian Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023: Details
|Indian Army TES 51 Recruitment
|Application Submission Mode
|Application Submission Process Status
|Number of Vacancies
|Duration of Training
Indian Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023
Now, when the Indian Army TES 51 scheme notification 2023 has been released, applicants must wish to know everything about it. It is a must for interested candidates to check about the available vacancies and required eligibility before sending their applications online. The authorities are inviting employment applications online. Candidates need to fill the available application form submit it on or before the last day of submission.
Read on this post to know the eligibility to apply for Indian Army TES 51 recruitment 2023 but before this look at the important dates related to this army recruitment.
Indian Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
Mark the dates mentioned in the table as important in your calendar;
|Army 10+2 Technical Scheme Recruitment 2023 Notification Release
|Application Submission Process starts from
|Last date to Apply for Available Vacancies
Indian Army TES-51 2023 Vacancy Details
According to the notification, the available vacancies for 10+2 TES are 90. The vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement of the organization.
Eligibility Criteria for Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Nationality & Other
- Applicant must a citizen of India to apply for vacancies of TES.
- A subject of Nepal, or migrants from a few countries (as mentioned in the notification) can also apply.
- Only male and unmarried candidates can send their applications. Moreover, the selected candidate is not supposed to marry until the training gets completed.
- Minimum age to apply for the available vacancies is 16½ years.
- Maximum age for the applicants is 19½ years.
- Applicants must not be born before 02 July 2004 or after 01 July 2007 (both inclusive days).
- Those candidates who have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of 70% marks in PCM can apply for above mentioned posts.
- Applicants must have done 10+2 from a recognized education board.
- Should appeared in JEE mains examination.
How To Apply For Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment 2023?
Indian Army is inviting applications from candidates who fulfil the mentioned eligibility criteria only. Interested candidates can apply online to participate in the recruitment process for Technical Entry Scheme 2023. Here are the instructions for online application for TES vacancies in the Indian Army-
- Visit the website to join the Indian army @ http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Click on the Online Application button given on the website.
- Before submission of application, those who are not registered with the portal must register themselves.
- After successful registration, applicants can proceed to fill application form by logging in.
- An application form will appear on screen, fill it out, and click on terms and conditions to get agree with them after reading them. No applicant is supposed to pay the application fee to apply for the Army TSE Recruitment 2023.
- After submitting the application form you will get confirmation. Take its printout (2 copies) and keep it safe with you. This printout will have your roll number.
- Keep one copy of the printout for future reference and self-attest another copy and attach the following documents; Certificate and Marksheet of class 10th and 12th and one Id proof. All the documents should be original. This set of documents the applicants will have to carry to the SSB interview.
Indian Army TES 51 Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for the Technical Entry Scheme in the Indian Army for 2023 will be done in two steps- Shortlisting the candidates and SSB interviews.
- To shortlist the applicants who have applied for the vacant posts under TES in Indian Army the Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) will decide on a cut-off percentage.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in SSB interview. Further SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. The candidates who will not clear Stage I of SSB interview will be sent home on the first day of the Interview itself. Shortlisted ones will stay for Stage II of the interview. The SSB interview will go on for five days.
- Those candidates who will be recommended by SSB will undergo a physical fitness test conducted by Indian Army.
- Selection of the candidates will not solely depend on their performance in SSB interview. Marks obtained by them in SSB Interview, their qualification, medical, etc. will be taken under consideration at the time of merit list preparation. Based on merit, candidates will be called for training under Technical Entry Scheme.
Selected candidates will have to undergo training for 5 years. Candidates are not supposed to get married during the training period. The training can be divided into two phases-
Basic Military Training
Selected candidates will take basic military training. The duration of this training will be 1 year. This training will be held at the Officer Training Academy Gaya.
Technical training can be divided into two phases;
- Phase-I: This phase of training is Pre Commission Training. The duration of the training is 3 Years. It will be conducted at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Phase-II: This phase of training is Post Commission Training. Its duration will be 1 year. It will be conducted at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
On completion of the final examination after training the trainees will be awarded an Engineering degree.
Indian Army TES 51 Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Download Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment for July 2024
|To apply online for available vacancies
After reading this article, if you want to apply for the available vacancies in Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 51 2023, then you must apply days before the last date to submit the application form. In case you have any query in mind related to this recruitment in Indian Army, then feel free to share it with us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.