Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme: Indian Army has released notification for Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2021. Those aspirants who want to join Indian Army after 10+2 can check their eligibility from here and apply for the available vacancies. Application process has been started and will be active till 2nd March 2021. With the release of notification for the recruitment, Indian Army has also released the online form to apply for vacancies.
Update: Army Army has released Application forms for Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme for July 2021. Applications can be filled from 1st Feb to 2nd March 2021. Application link is given below.
- 1 Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
- 2 Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2021: Details
- 3 Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2021
- 4 Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Vacancies
- 5 How To Apply For Indian Army TES-44 Recruitment 2021?
- 6 Selection Procedure
- 7 Training
- 8 Important Links
Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Joining Indian Army is an act of pride. Here the youngsters of the nation learn to protect their country at the frontline. Indian army releases different kinds of vacancies from time to time. As the army has to train the shortlisted candidates so generally, it invites the application from 10+2 pass outs. It is also one of the strong reason that young boys want to be a part of the Indian Army as here their career gets shaped in a professional environment and that too after 10+2 only.
Here we have comprised all the key points of Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2021 Notification in detail. Further, a link to apply for the available vacancies has also given. If you want to be a part of Indian Armed Force then you must read this article carefully and then apply for the vacant posts. Check this post further to know about the application process, eligibility criteria to apply, and selection procedure. The table given below has some quick information about Indian Army recruitment 2021.
Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2021: Details
|Recruitment Title||Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2021|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Application Submission Process Status||Active|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Duration of Training||5 years|
|Official Notification||Check Below|
Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment 2021
Now when Indian Army TES 44 scheme notification 2021 has released then applicants must be wishing to know everything about it. It is a must for the interested candidates to check about the available vacancies and required eligibility before sending their applications online. The authorities are inviting employment applications online. Candidates need to fill the available application form submit it on or before the last day of submission.
Read on this post to know the eligibility to apply for Indian Army TES 44 recruitment 2021 but before this look at the important dates related to this army recruitment.
Mark the dates mentioned in the table as important in your calendar;
|Army 10+2 Technical Scheme Recruitment 2021 Notification Release||1st February 2021|
|Application Submission Process starts from||1st February 2021|
|Last date to Apply for Available Vacancies||2nd March 2021|
|SSB Interview||To be notified|
Indian Army TES-44 2021 Vacancy Details
According to the notification, the available vacancies for 10+2 TES is 90. The vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement of the organisation.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for the Vacancies
Nationality & Other
- Applicant must a citizen of India to apply for vacancies of TES.
- A subject of Nepal, or migrants from a few countries (as mentioned in notification) can also apply.
- Only male and unmarried candidates can send their applications. Moreover, the selected candidate is not supposed to marry until the training gets completed.
- Minimum age to apply for the available vacancies is 16½ years.
- Maximum age for the applicants is 19½ years.
- According to Date of Birth of the candidate must not be born before than 02 Jul 2002 and not after 01 Jul 2005 (both days inclusive
- Those candidates who have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of 70% marks in PCM can apply for above mentioned posts.
- Applicants must have done 10+2 from a recognized education board.
How To Apply For Indian Army TES-44 Recruitment 2021?
Indian Army is inviting application from the candidates who fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria only. Interested candidates can apply online to participate in recruitment process for Technical Entry Scheme 2021. Here are the instructions for online application for TES vacancies in Indian Army-
Step 1: Visit the website to join Indian army @ http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
Step 2: Click on the Online Application button given on the website.
Step 3: Before submission of application, those who are not registered with the portal must register themselves.
Step 4: After successful registration, applicants can proceed to fill application form by logging in.
Step 3: An application form will appear on screen, fill it, and click on terms and conditions to get agree with them after reading them. No applicant is supposed to pay the application fee to apply for the Army TSE Recruitment 2021.
Step 4: After submitting the application form you will get confirmation. Take its print out (2 copies) and keep it safe with you. This print out will be having your roll number.
Step 5: Keep one copy of the print out for future reference and self attest another copy and attach the following documents; Certificate and Marksheet of class 10th and 12th and one Id proof. All the documents should be original. This set of documents the applicants will have to carry to the SSB interview.
Selection of candidates will be done for the Technical Entry Scheme in the Indian Army for 2021 will be done in two steps- Shortlisting the candidates and SSB interviews.
- To shortlist the applicants who have applied for the vacant posts under TES in Indian Army the Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) will decide a cut-off percentage.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in SSB interview. Further SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. The candidates who will not clear Stage I of SSB interview will be sent home on the first day of the Interview itself. Shortlisted ones will stay for Stage II of the interview. The SSB interview will go on for five days.
- Those candidates who will be recommended by SSB will undergo a physical fitness test conducted by Indian Army.
- Selection of the candidates will not solely depend on their performance in SSB interview. Marks obtained by them in SSB Interview, their qualification, medical, etc. will be taken under consideration at the time of merit list preparation. Based on the merit, candidates will be called for training under Technical Entry Scheme.
Selected candidates will have to undergo training for 5 years. Candidates are not supposed to get married during the training period. The training can be divided into two phases-
Basic Military Training
Selected candidates will take basic military training. The duration of this training will be 1 year. This training will be held at the Officer Training Academy Gaya.
Technical training can be divided into two phases;
- Phase-I: This phase of training is Pre Commission Training. The duration of the training is 3 Years. It will be conducted at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Phase-II: This phase of training is Post Commission Training. Its duration will be 1 year. It will be conducted at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
On completion of the final examination after training the trainees will be awarded an Engineering degree.
|To Read the Notification of Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment for July 2021||Click Here|
|To apply online for available vacancies||Click Here|
|To read the required Physical Standards||Click Here|
Also Check- Indian Army Women GD Soldier Recruitment
After reading this article if you want to apply for the available vacancies in Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 44 2021 then you must apply days before the last date to submit the application form. In case you have any query in mind related to this recruitment in Indian Army, then feel free to share it with us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.