APRCET Application Form 2020: APRCET 2020 notification will be released in September 2020 officially. The application procedure for admission to the academic year 2020-2021 is going to start from the 2nd week of September 2020. Interested candidates can submit their applications online. The written examination for the same is likely to be conducted in November 2020 at various examination centers of the state.
Application forms will be made available in online mode only. No hard copy of application forms will be published. Candidates aspiring to take admission in M.Phil./ Ph.D. (Full time & Part-Time) at various universities of the state must submit their applications before the due date.
APRCET Application Form 2020
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information about the application process of APRCET 2020. Prospective candidates are going to find each and every information related to this application process such as important dates, the application process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, selection process, etc.
APRCET 2020- Overview
|Examination||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET)|
|Article category||Application form|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh University|
|Course offered||M.Phil./ Ph.D. (Full time & Part Time)|
|Commencement of application process||September 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
Official notification- Available soon
APRCET 2020- Important Dates
|Release of official notification||September 2020|
|Commencement of online application||September 2020|
|Last date of online application without late fee||October 2020|
|Last date of online application with late fee of Rs.2000/-||October 2020|
|Correction in the application already submitted||October 2020|
|Issue of admit card||October 2020|
|Date of exam||November 2020|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
Complete schedule will be updated soon
APRCET Application Form 2020
Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) 2020 is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Andhra Pradesh University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission to Research programs i.e. Ph.D. and M.Phil (Full time and part-time) at 14 universities of the state.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
The admission procedure for the academic year 2020-21 is going to start from September 2020 in online mode.
Candidates must check the eligibility requirements before applying for APRCET 2020. Candidates found ineligible at any stage will lose his/her candidature from the admission process.
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
Check the eligibility criteria shared below for both full time and part-time programs-
- Applicants must possess a master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university/ college.
- Relaxation of 5% in minimum marks is permissible to ST/BC/PWD candidates.
- Candidates should be a regular Faculty at University and P.G. Centers or working as Librarian/ Assistant Librarian in affiliated degree colleges.
- Candidates working as Technical employees in research institutes who have completed minimum five years of service are also eligible.
- Applicants working as Faculty in Postgraduate and Professional colleges who have completed at least two years of service can also apply. However, this provision is not applicable to the faculty teaching Humanities, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in professional colleges.
APRCET 2020 Selection Process
The selection process of candidates for admission include following stages-
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Written examination- The first stage is the written exam. The initial selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination. For 2020-2021 APRCET will be held in the month of November 2020.
- Oral Interview / Viva-Voce examination- Candidates qualifying the written test will be called for interview/ Viva-Voce round.
- Certificate verification- Candidates after completing the interview round will be called for certificate verification/ counseling round. In this round seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates.
APRCET Application Form 2020
- Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
- No offline application forms will be made available.
- Only eligible candidates must fill the application form.
- Before filling the application form, candidates should go through all the instructions mentioned on the notification.
- They must ensure that they fill all the details with the utmost care. In case of any mistake in the application form, they can make changes provided they must rectify the errors within the time provided to them.
- Applications should be submitted before the due date.
- After due date, candidates would not be able to submit the application form as the application link will be removed.
- Applicants must keep all the necessary documents ready with them for references at the time of application.
Candidates have to make payment of application fee as per their category. Check category-wise application fee details shared below as-
|Open Category (OC)||Rs.1300/-|
|Backward Classes (BC)||Rs.1300/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ ST||Rs.900/-|
- Application fee can be paid through online mode (Internet banking, Debit card, credit card, etc.)
- Candidates should also note that if they submit application after the due date they also have to pay a late fee of Rs.2000/- along with the application fee.
APRCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam- Offline (Pen and Paper mode)
Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Sections/ Parts- Two
- Total marks- 180
- Negative Marking- 1/6 negative marking for each wrong answer
|Part||Subject||No. of Marks|
|Part A||Teaching and Research Aptitude||90|
|Part B||Subject Specific||90|
The qualifying marks in entrance exam for Open Category are 50% and for OBC/SC/ST/PH categories is 45%.
APRCET 2020 Admit Card
After the completion of the application process, registered candidates will be issued admit card which they have to carry to the exam center on the day of the exam. Hall ticket for the entrance exam is going to publish in October 2020.
Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website by using the login details. Admit card will be indicating the exam date, time and venue.
APRRCET 2020 is going to be conducted at following examination centers-
The information about allotted examination center will be intimated to candidates through the admit card.
- Application process will start soon.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Candidates should not make multiple applications.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of application form to the university.
- All the details related to APRCET 2020 will be updated on the official website.
- Candidates should retain a copy of application form with them for future references.
- They are also advised to stay in touch with the university website for all the latest updates.
How to fill APRCET Application Form 2020?
Candidates can fill their application forms by following the instructions given below-
- Visit the official website or click on the link shared below.
- Click on “APRCET 2020” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Click on “Fee Payment” option.
- Fill the required details and make payment of the application fee. Step I will complete.
- Once the payment is complete, candidates have to proceed to the next step i.e. application form.
- Enter all the information in the application form.
- Print the application form by using the payment references id, registration no., and mobile no.
- Application details will appear.
- Check all the details and print the application form. Keep a printed copy of the application form for further references.
APRCET – 2020,
Opp: School of Distance Education,
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003,
Phone No.– 0891-2730148, 2730147,