APRCET Application Form 2022: APRCET 2022 notification has been released by the officials. The application procedure for admission to the academic year 2022-23 commences from 1 September. Interested candidates can submit their applications online. The written examination for the same is to be conducted in October 2022.
Application forms will be made available online mode only. No hard copy of the application forms will be published. Candidates aspiring to take admission in M.Phil./ Ph.D. (Full time & Part-Time) at various universities of the state must submit their applications before the due date.
Update: APRCET application submission with late fee ends today.
APRCET Application Form 2022
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information about the application process for APRCET 2022. Prospective candidates are going to find each and every piece of information related to this application process such as important dates, the application process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, selection process, etc.
AP RCET 2022 Registration- Overview
|Examination||Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET)|
|Article Category||Application form|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh University|
|Course offered||M.Phil./ Ph.D. (Full time & Part Time)|
|Commencement of application process||1 September|
|Mode of application||Online|
AP RCET 2022- Important Dates
|Release of official notification||28 August|
|Commencement of online application||1 September|
|Last date of online application without late fee||24 September|
|Last date of online application with late fee of Rs.2000/-||25 Sep to 5 October|
|Last date of online application with late fee of Rs 5000/-||6 to 11 October|
|Correction in the application already submitted||10 to 11 October|
|Issue of admit card||13 October|
|Date of exam||17 to 19 October|
|Declaration of result|
APRCET Application Form 2022
Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) 2022 is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Andhra Pradesh University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission to Research programs i.e. PhD and M.Phil (Full time and part-time) at 14 universities of the state.
AP RCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility requirements before applying for APRCET 2022. Candidates found ineligible at any stage will lose his/her candidature from the admission process.
Check the eligibility criteria shared below for both full time and part-time programs-
- Applicants must possess a master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university/ college.
- Relaxation of 5% in minimum marks is permissible to ST/BC/PWD candidates.
- Candidates should be regular Faculty at University and P.G. Centers or working as librarians/ Assistant librarians in affiliated degree colleges.
- Candidates working as Technical employees in research institutes who have completed minimum five years of service are also eligible.
- Applicants working as Faculty in Postgraduate and Professional colleges who have completed at least two years of service can also apply. However, this provision is not applicable to the faculty teaching Humanities, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in professional colleges.
APRCET 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of candidates for admission includes the following stages-
- Written examination- The first stage is the written exam. The initial selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test.
- Oral Interview / Viva-Voce examination- Candidates qualifying the written test will be called for interview/ Viva-Voce round.
- Certificate verification- Candidates after completing the interview round will be called for certificate verification/counselling round. In this round seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates.
APRCET Application Form 2022
- Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
- No offline application forms will be made available.
- Only eligible candidates must fill the application form.
- Before filling the application form, candidates should go through all the instructions mentioned on the notification.
- They must ensure that they fill all the details with the utmost care. In case of any mistake in the application form, they can make changes provided they must rectify the errors within the time provided to them.
- Applications should be submitted before the due date.
- After due date, candidates would not be able to submit the application form as the application link will be removed.
- Applicants must keep all the necessary documents ready with them for reference at the time of application.
How to fill APRCET Application Form 2022?
Candidates can fill their application forms by following the instructions given below-
- Visit the official website or click on the link shared below.
- Click on “APRCET 2022” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Click on “Fee Payment” option.
- Fill the required details and make payment of the application fee. Step I will complete.
- Once the payment is complete, candidates have to proceed to the next step i.e. application form.
- Enter all the information in the application form.
- Print the application form by using the payment references id, registration no., and mobile no.
- Application details will appear.
- Check all the details and print the application form. Keep a printed copy of the application form for further reference.
APRCET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to make payment of application fee as per their category. Check category-wise application fee details shared below as-
|Open Category (OC)||Rs.1500/-|
|Backward Classes (BC)||Rs.1300/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ ST||Rs.1000/-|
- Application fee can be paid through online mode (Internet banking, Debit card, credit card, etc.)
- Candidates should also note that if they submit application after the due date they also have to pay a late fee of Rs.2000/- along with the application fee.
AP RCET 2022: Important Links
|Submit||AP RCET Application Form Link|
|Download||AP RCET 2022 Brochure|
|Check||AP RCET Schedule|
|Visit||AP RCET Portal|
APRCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam- Offline (Pen and Paper mode)
Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Sections/ Parts- Two
- Total marks- 180
- Negative Marking- 1/6 negative marking for each wrong answer
|Part||Subject||No. of Marks|
|Part A||Teaching and Research Aptitude||90|
|Part B||Subject Specific||90|
The qualifying marks in the entrance exam for Open Category are 50% and for OBC/SC/ST/PH categories are 45%.
APRCET 2022 Admit Card
After the completion of the application process, registered candidates will issue admit card which they have to carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website by using the login details. Admit card will be indicating the exam date, time and venue.
APRCET 2022 Examination Centre
APRCET 2022 is going to be conducted at the following examination centres-
Srikakulam Vizianagaram Visakhapatnam Kakinada Bhimavaram Vijayawada Guntur Kadapa Kurnool Ongole Nellore Anantapuramu Hyderabad Tirupati
The information about allotted examination center will be intimated to candidates through the admit card.
APRCET – 2022,
Opp: School of Distance Education,
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003,
Phone No.– 0891-2730148, 2730147,