The application process for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE) is commenced on 18th April 2023 whose application link will be available on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education official website. All those students who are interested and want to apply for the exam have to submit their application forms on or before 19th May 2023 (Midnight) at apdhte.admissions.nic.in.
Keep visiting the website to get the latest updates about the application form. For detailed information about the APJEE 2023 Application Form keep reading the article.
APJEE 2023 Application Form
The AP Joint Entrance Exam is conducted under the supervision of the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCHE) for admission into 3-year Diploma programs for direct admission into top colleges established in the state.
The application forms should be submitted via online mode and the candidates who are applying for the exam should submit the form within the last date. As per the official schedule, the exam will be conducted on 27th May 2023. Other details about the APJEE 2023 Application Form are continued in the following sections.
Arunachal Pradesh JEE Online Form 2023: An Overview
|Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCHE)
|Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE)
|27th May 2023
|For state residents: ₹500 (tentative)
For other state residents: ₹700 (tentative)
AP JEE 2023 Application Forms Important Dates
|End date to submit the online form
|19th May 2023
|Availability of Admit Card
|23rd May 2023
|27th May 2023
Arunachal Pradesh JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To appear in the entrance examination, it’s compulsory for all the appearing candidates to reach the AP JEE 2023 eligibility criteria. If they failed to mark up to the criteria then the applicant’s APJEE form will be cancelled by the officials. The particulars of the eligibility criteria are mentioned in the tabulated form below:
|(a) The candidate should have qualified class 10th & 12th from a well-recognized Board/Council located in the state.
(b) To get admission for Diploma into Pharmacy courses, the applicant must have passed Class 12th from the science stream.
(c) For admission into Hotel Management & Catering Technology, the applicant must have cleared class 12th from any stream (Science, Humanities or Commerce).
(d) For admission into Engineering courses, he/she must have Science and Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
(e) The candidate must have passed class 10th & 12th by scoring 35% or more than that.
|(a) The applicant’s age limit should be between 15 years to 18 years and the age relaxation of 03 years will be provided to the candidates from reserved categories.
How to apply for APJEE 2023 Application Form?
If you are still reading our article, then you are informed to glance at this section very carefully as it will help you in knowing the sequence needed while applying for the APJEE 2023 Application Form:
- Open the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education portal apdhte.admissions.nic.in
- Navigate for the ‘AP JEE 2023 Application Form’ link will be available.
- After seeing the link, select it and the APJEE registration page will get open.
- Enter the requested details asked on the page and after entering them tick on the ‘Verify & Submit’ box.
- You will get a provisional Username & Password on the email address/mobile number entered on the registration page.
- After completing the registration process, click on the ‘Application Form’ box given at the end of the page.
- Inside the application submit the details such as Parents Name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, Category & Sub-Category, and then tick on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Under the section of ‘Qualification Details’, note down your qualification details which you completed till now.
Correspondence & Permanent Address:
- Inside the ‘Correspondence & Permanent Address’ enter your correspondence & permanent address details.
- After completing them, tick on the ‘Save & Next’ option and you will reach the next section of the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph in the JPEG/JPG format within 10 to 100kb, Class 10th Marksheet & Category in the pdf file with a minimum size of 10 to 300 kb.
- Then click on the ‘Submit & Preview’ option.
Documents Self Verification
- Verify the documents which you submitted in the above section and after getting sure that the documents you submitted are correct then click on the ‘Self Verified’ box given on the right side of the section.
Preview & Final Submit
- After completing the above sections, the completely filled application form will be previewed on your system.
- Read all the details which you entered and documents submitted thoroughly and in case, you encounter any kind of mistakes in the form then edit it as soon as possible by selecting the option of ‘Edit’.
- Commence the editing process and once it’s done, tap on the ‘Declaration’ box and the pop-up box with the final submit question will appear.
- Choose the option of ‘Yes’ and your application form will be submitted.
Pay Examination/Registration Fee
- On the exam/registration fee page, select the payment mode through which you want to do the payment.
- The details about your APJEE application fee payment will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ box and wait for the successful fee payment.
Application Form Printout
- Conclude the process by taking out the hard copy of the application form and fee receipt by tapping on the ‘PrintOut’ given at the end of the page.
APJEE 2023 Selection Process
Once the scrutinization of the submitted application forms, the shortlisted candidates have to download their exam admit card and attend the entrance exam. A few days after the conduct of the exam, the result will be posted on the official website and the candidates who passed the exam will be allotted a seat in various colleges as per their marks/ranks scored by them. The selection process will end when candidates will report to the college and complete the admission formalities.
APJEE 2023 Application Form: Links
|Application Form Link