AP Vidya Volunteers Notification 2020 For 7000 SGT, SA Posts: After the recruitment of Grama Volunteers in the state at a huge level, AP government has come up with a new employment opportunity for the unemployed youth of the state. The Jagan Reddy government has announced the recruitment of around 8000 vidya volunteers for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) and School Assistant (SA) in the various schools of the state. AP Vidya Volunteer Notification 2020 will be released shortly.
The application procedure for the hiring of 2400 Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) and nearly 5600 School Assistant (SA) is likely to start in the month of January 2020. The official schedule for application and complete recruitment process will be announced soon. As soon as applications will be released interested candidates will be able to submit their applications.
Table of Contents
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
AP Vidya Volunteers Notification 2020
There are total 62539 schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh and to maintain the balanced ratio of teachers and students in these schools, government has come up with an idea of hiring Vidya Volunteers. The vacancies of teachers in schools are generally created due to the retirement or transfer of existing teachers. To maintain the ratio, government is hiring new teachers which include SGT and SA in all the districts of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Application will be released most probably in online mode and all the eligible candidates from the state have to apply online. Candidates having interest in joining the schools as a Vidya Volunteer must submit applications within the stipulated time. Once the application window will be closed no candidate will be able to apply. For the assistance of the candidates, we will also provide a direct link on this page so that they can apply directly without visiting the official portal.
In this post, we have tried sharing all the information relevant to AP Vidya Volunteers Recruitment. Those are willing to know each and every details of this upcoming recruitment drive should read the article till the end. Here we have compiled information about the application schedule, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, application fee, and other related details.
AP Vidya Volunteers 2020 at a Glance
|Recruitment||AP Vidya Volunteers recruitment 2020|
|Conducing Authority||Government of AP|
|Name of the post||Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) and School Assistant (SA)|
|No. of posts||Around 8000|
|Date of Application||Announced soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Basis for admission||Exam/ interview|
|Official Website||Available soon|
|AP Govt. poral||https://www.ap.gov.in|
|Official Notification||Available soon|
AP Vidya Volunteers 2020- Important Dates
|Date of release of notification||Notified soon|
|Date of commencement of Application process||Notified soon|
|Last date of online application||Notified soon|
|Conduct of exam (if any)||Notified soon|
|Declaration of Result||Notified soon|
|Final selection||Notified soon|
|Date of training||Notified soon|
|Date of joining||Notified soon|
District-wise Vacancy detail
Nearly 8000 Vidya volunteers will be hired under this recruitment drive. Candidates can have a look at the district-wise distribution of all the posts given as under-
|District||SGT Vacancy||SA Vacancy||Total (SGT+SA)|
|Anantapur||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Chittoor||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|East Godavari||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|West Godavari||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Guntur||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Kadapa||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Kurnool||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Krishna||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Prakasam||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Nellore||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Srikakulam||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Vizianagaram||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|Vishakhapatnam||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Vidya Volunteers
Candidates should be eligible enough to apply for the post of Vidya Volunteers in the state. Therefore, each applicant is advised to go through the eligibility criteria given in the official notification before submitting the applications. Only eligible candidates should apply as any candidate found ineligible at any stage shall be disqualified from the selection process.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Vidya Volunteer given below-
- Candidate should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Both male and female candidates would be eligible for this post.
- The minimum age of applicants should be- updated soon
- The maximum age of applicants should be – updated soon
Applicants must possess the necessary education qualification as specified in the official notification. The educational qualification criteria for SGT and SA post shall be different and will be provided soon here.
AP Vidya Volunteers Selection Process 2020
The selection of suitable candidates for the post of Vidya Volunteers is expected to be done on the basis of a selection exam and interview. However, no official detail regarding the selection process is available as of now. To know about the selection procedure, candidates should wait for the release of official notification.
AP Vidya Volunteer Application Process 2020
- AP Vidya Volunteer official notification and applications will be released soon.
- Applications forms for the upcoming recruitment are expected to release online.
- Applications should be submitted as per the format specified by the recruiting authority.
- Applicants read all the necessary instructions related to the application process before applying.
- Applicants must make sure that they submit applications before the due date as late applications will be rejected.
- Before application, applicants should keep all the necessary details and testimonials ready with them.
- They must also make sure that submit online authentic information in the application form.
- Incomplete and late applications shall be rejected.
How to apply for AP Vidya Volunteer 2020?
To submit the online applications for AP Vidya Volunteers 2020 recruitment process, applicants should go through the procedure shared below-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of AP Vidya Volunteer 2020. The official portal shall be updated soon.
- Step 2- Click on Apply Now link.
- Step 3- Register by using the valid details.
- Step 4- Keep the registration details safe for further logins.
- Step 5- Now, proceed to application form.
- Step 6- Fill all the information like personal details, educational details, etc. in the space provided.
- Step 7- Upload the required documents as per the requisite format.
- Step 8- Make payment of the application fee.
- Step 9- Preview the filled-in application form before final submission.
- Step 10- Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for further references.
Application Link for AP Vidya Volunteers- Available soon
Applicants have to pay an application fee. The details about the amount of application fee will be shared later.
At the time of application and final recruitment, candidates are advised to be ready with all the necessary documents and certificates. The list of some of the essentials documents required for this recruitment is provided below-
- All the educational documents (certificates/ marksheets) etc. in original
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ community certificate
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Candidates not possessing any of the required document at the time of recruiting will not be selected.
AP Vidya Volunteers Result/ Selection List
After the conduct of examination or interview, selection list of candidates will be published on the basis of merit. Merit list can be prepared on the basis of various parameters such as merit of the candidates in academics, qualifying exam or interview. The complete information shall be shared soon.
Key Highlights regarding AP Vidya Volunteers Hiring 2020
- AP Vidya Volunteer Application process for the years 2020 will be started soon.
- Applications forms are likely to be made available to the candidates only through the official website.
- The information about the concerned recruiting department and the official website will be updated soon.
- The information provided in this article is based on data collected from various sources. Candidates are advised not to rely completely on the shared information and should take any decision only after referring to the official notification.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Before applying, applicants should go through all the necessary instructions mentioned in the official advertisement.
- As soon as the official notification will be out, we will upload the same here for our readers.
- In order to get all the latest updates related to AP Vidya Volunteer recruitment, interested candidates of the state are advised to visit AP government portal and also this page on a regular basis.
In case of any query regarding this article, readers should feel free to contact us. They can drop their doubts in the comment sections below.