AP SSC Reverification/Recounting Application: The Directorate of Government Examination, Andhra Pradesh has recently declared the result of the 10th class. For this, the authority has released the AP SSC Reverification/Recounting Application notification. Students who are not satisfied with their obtained marks can now apply for a reevaluation of the concerned subject. The process has already begun and you can apply for the application only till 20th June 2022. We suggest you read the complete article to get more information on the AP SSC Reverification/Recounting Application. We have discussed all the important matters from how to fill out the application to the submission process. Start reading the article to gather particulars on AP SSC Reverification/Recounting Application
AP SSC Reverification/Recounting Application
The application for the Andhra Pradesh BSE 10th re-verification and recounting can be obtained from the official portal of the authority or you can simply check the pdf file that we have provided at the end of this article. You are required to fill in an application form and submit it to the concerned department. The complete procedure has been discussed in this article so make sure you read the article completely. An amount of fee has to be paid in order to successfully complete the AP SSC Reverification/Recounting Application process. Moreover, the applicant who wants to apply for the re-verification does not need to apply for recounting of that same subject. Applications submitted within the prescribed time period will be accepted and reviewed. Submission of application to the board of secondary education through the post is not permissible. There are many other important things related to the AP 10th re-verification that you must know. We have discussed them under the relevant heading, kindly read them with utmost understanding.
AP BSE 10th Reverification Overview
|Name of the Concerned Board||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Concerned Class||10th Standard|
|Category||Reverification/ Recounting Application|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Status of Application Window||Open|
|Last Date of Application Submission||20th June 2022|
|AP BSE Official Site||https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/|
bse.ap.gov.in Reverification provision
The following things mentioned in this paragraph are included in the process of AP SSC 2022 re-verification of the answer sheet.
- Re-totalling of the marks
- Checking if marks are allotted to all the answers.
- Re verifying the answers as per the principles of valuation for the unvalued answers. The valuation of the unvalued answers will be done and marks will be allotted.
- If the authority notices a reduction in already allotted marks then the applicant will be communicated with instructions for surrendering the original certificate so that the revised certificate with reduced marks can be facilitated.
You have to enclose the photocopies of the following documents in an envelope and submit them with the application form or else your application will be rejected.
- Hall Ticket
- Dummy Memo of Marks
AP SSC Reverification/Recounting Application Process
Initially, you have to submit the prescribed amount for the application. After that, the students have to fill out the application form and tick the subject of which he/ she wants to reverify the marks. You have to affix your passport size photograph to the bse.ap.gov.in 10th Re verification application form. Once you have filled in all the details then put together all the required documents mentioned above and enclose them in your addressed envelope without stamps. the application has to be submitted at the counters announced by the District Educational Officers at erstwhile District Headquarters.
Kindly refer to the image below for important guidelines:
AP SSC Recounting Application Fee Procedure
You have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- per subject for the bse.ap.gov.in 10th recounting of answer script and Rs. 1000/- per subject for reverification cum supply of photocopy of the answer scripts. Students may note that the amount is non-refundable. Payment through demand drafts and cheques are not accepted. It can be submitted through Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking or Challan. Refer to the following steps:
- Open the official website through this link – https://cfms.ap.gov.in
- Now, go to the ‘Citizen Services’ section and click on the ‘Receipt links’
- Click on the ‘Citizen Challan’
- A new tab will open on the side. Select ‘ESE03’ as the Department and ‘1049’ as the Service.
- Select ’27 AP Capital Region’ in the District field.
- Select ‘2700 – Pay & Accounts Office, AP’ in the Treasury/PAO field. the remaining field will be filled automatically.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that, fill in all the asked details.
- Once the details are submitted, you can choose the mode for payment.
- Complete the process by printing the acknowledgment page of e-payment or the challan.