AP ECET 2023 Application Form: Candidates who are looking for AP ECET 2023 application forms may submit their application online. The application process for this year is to commence on 10th March and the notification for the same can be downloaded from the official portal. The last date to submit the application is 10th April so those who are eligible and interested in this entrance test must apply before the deadline. On clearing this entrance test the applicants will get admission into 2nd year lateral entry college (Engineering/Pharmacy courses).
Eligible applicants may submit their applications online. Other details about the AP ECET 2023 Application are shared below in this article.
AP ECET Application Form 2023
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam that allows aspirants to take admissions in Engineering and Pharmacy courses. Below given are some points related to the entrance examination application:
- Please be informed that candidates can apply for AP ECET application form only through the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- At the time of filing an application form, the candidate needs to make sure that the photograph size should be 30kb and the size of the signature will be 20kb.
- There will be a provision to apply for correction in the application form. The correction in the application form can be done on scheduled dates.
- AP ECET Application Fee for all caste categories will be Rs 550.
- An aspirant needs to pay AP ECET registration fees through the official website.
- Application fee can be paid via Net-Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
AP ECET 2023: Overview
|Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantpura
|Mode of Application
|20th June 2023
|Last Date for AP ECET Application Form
|10th April 2023 (without late Fee)
Eligibility Criteria For AP ECET 2023
- Only Indian students are eligible to apply for the AP ECET entrance examination.
- Students who are applying for the examination must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An aspirant must possess a degree in B.Tech/ Pharmacy stream from any recognized institution that is affiliated with the Andhra Pradesh Technical Board.
- Candidates will only be eligible in case of having 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
Apply For AP ECET 2023 Application
In order to apply for the examination application form, the applicants will be required to follow certain procedures. Lists of steps that need to perform are given below:
- First of all, aspirants need to open the official portal of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
- Then aspirants will need to search for the AP CET 2023 tab on the first page of the official website.
- After that, the applicants will be required to open the link for an application form.
- On the application form page, the applicant will be required to fill in all the details asked in the form.
- After furnishing details such as applicant name, father’s name, educational qualification details, etc the aspirants needs to click on the submit button.
- Need to review the information mentioned in the application form carefully before completing the examination form.
- Then the aspirants will be required to pay application fees through any mode of payment.
- After successful confirmation of the online payment then automated application number will be generated.
- Then the applicant needs to save the online application form and can also take a print out for further use.
Examination Pattern of Andhra Pradesh ECET
The information related to the entrance examination has been listed below:
- Please be informed that the entrance examination is going to be conducted on notified dates.
- The mode of examination will be online and will be conducted at the examination venue of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- The mode of Language for the entrance examination will be only English.
- The number of questions asked in the examination will be 200.
- It is to be informed that the type of question in the examination will be objective.
- The total duration of the entrance examination will be 3 hours.
AP ECET 2023 Complete Schedule
|AP ECET notification date
|Submission of online application
|10th March onwards
|Last date to submit online application (without late fee)
|10th April 2023
|Last date to submit online application (with late fee Rs 500/-)
|15th April 2023
|Online form correction window
|20th to 2nd April 2023
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs 2000
|19th April 2023
|Last date of application submission with late fee of Rs 5000
|24th April 2023
|Hall Ticket available from
|12th June 2023
|AP ECET exam date
|20th June 2023
AP ECET Application Link
AP ECET 2023 Admit Card
Below mentioned are some of the points related to the entrance examination hall ticket:
- The AP ECET admit card will be published on the official website of the University at a week before the date of exam.
- The mode of hall ticket will be only online mode as the University will not send the hard copy of the admit card by post.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates will be required to log in with the details like application number and password.
- The information mentioned in the hall ticket will be the name of the applicant, roll number, examination venue, date of examination, etc.
- Aspirants need to carry the admit card along with the photo identity card on the day of an entrance examination.
The instruction that needs to be followed on the day of the examination is that the aspirants need to carry one hard copy of the hall ticket along with one photo identity card.
The last date to submit the online application is 10th April without late fee.
Yes, the aspirant will get a chance to make changes to the application form.