AP ECET Application Form can now be filled till 5th September 2020 with late fee (Rs.1000/- plus Rs.550/- registration) as the conducting authority has extended the due date.. Please read all the AP ECET registration online latest news below. Please be informed that candidates who wanted to apply for AP ECET 2020 can now apply for the online application form. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has extended the date to apply for AP ECET Application to September (with late fee) 2020.
The first official notification had been released on 4th March 2020 on the official website of University. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on
24th July 2020 (postponed) at different university venues. Details related to entrance examination will be shared with all the candidates through this article.
AP ECET Application Form 2020
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance exam that allows aspirants to take admissions in Engineering and Pharmacy courses. Below given are some points related to the entrance examination application:
- Please be informed that candidates can apply for AP ECET application form only through the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- It is to be informed that AP ECET application form has been released through online mode.
- Now the last date to apply for AP ECET Examination has been extended to
15 July5th September 2020 with applicable late fees.
- At the time of filing an application form, the candidate needs to make sure that the photograph size should be 30kb and the size of the signature will be 20kb.
- There will be a provision to apply for correction in the application form. The correction can be made in the application form from 7th July 2020 to 10th July 2020.
- AP ECET Application Fee for all caste categories will be Rs 550.
- An aspirant needs to pay AP ECET registration fees through the official website.
- The mode of payment available to apply for application form will be Net-Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantpura|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date for AP ECET Application Form|
|Admit Card||To be Announced Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For AP ECET 2020
- Only Indian students are eligible to apply for the AP ECET entrance examination.
- Students who are applying for the examination must hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An aspirant must possess a degree in B.Tech/ Pharmacy stream form any recognized institution that is affiliated with the Andhra Pradesh Technical Board.
- Candidates will only be eligible in case of having 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
Examination Pattern of Andhra Pradesh ECET 2020
The information related to the entrance examination has been listed below:
- Please be informed that the entrance examination is going to be conducted on
24th July 2020postponed.
- Mode of the entrance examination will be online which will be conducted at the examination venue of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- The mode of Language for entrance examination will be only English.
- The number of questions asked in the examination will be 200.
- It is to be informed that the type of question in the examination will be objective.
- The total duration of the entrance examination will be 3 hours.
AP ECET 2020 Admit Card
Below mentioned are some of the points related to the entrance examination hall ticket:
- It is to be informed that the admit card will be published on the official website of the University at a week before the date of exam.
- The mode of hall ticket will be only online mode as the University will not send the hard copy of the admit card by post.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidates will be required to log in with the details like application number and password.
- The information mentioned in the hall ticket will be the name of the applicant, roll number, examination venue, date of examination, etc.
- Aspirants need to carry the admit card along with the photo identity card on the day of an entrance examination.
Check – AP DEECET Admit Card 2020
Steps To Apply For AP ECET Application Form 2020
In order to apply for the examination application form, the applicants will be required to follow certain procedures. Lists of steps that need to perform are given below:
- First of all, aspirants need to open the official portal of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
- Then aspirants will need to search for the AP CET 2020 tab on the first page of the official website.
- After that, the applicants will be required to open the link for an application form.
- On the application form page, the applicant will be required to fill all the details asked in the form.
- After furnishing details such as applicant name, father’s name, educational qualification details, etc the aspirants needs to click on the submit button.
- Need to review the information mentioned in the application form carefully before the completion of the examination form.
- Then the aspirants will be required to pay application fees through any mode of payment.
- After successful confirmation of the online payment then automated application number will be generated.
- Then the applicant needs to save the online application form and can also take a print out for further use.
What are the guidelines that need to be followed on the examination day?
The instruction that needs to be followed on the day of examination is that the aspirants need to carry one hard copy of the hall ticket along with one photo identity card.
When the candidate will be able to download the hall ticket from the official website?
It is to be informed that the aspirant will be able to download the admit card 4 days before the date of the written examination.
What is the last date to apply for AP ECET examination application form?
Candidates can apply for the application form until 16th July 2020 with the late fees. In order to apply for the online form, the aspirants would need to visit the official website.
Is there any provision to make changes in the application form?
Yes, the aspirant will get a chance to make changes in the application form.