AMUEEE 2020: Aligarh Muslim University is one of the popular and old universities in India. Every year it organizes a university level entrance exam known as AMU Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE). Through this AMUEEE test, candidates get admission into UG engineering courses like B.Tech, B.E (Evening) and B.Arch offered by the university.
Update: AMU has revised the admission test dates of various courses whose details is given below.
Update: Online application for AMUEEE 2020 has been reopened from 14th August which will be available till 28th August.
UPDATE: AMUEEE 2020 application process has been completed now and revised exam dates shall be notified soon. Keep checking updates here.
AMUEEE 2020 will be held in the month of November 2020. Official notification and application forms were made available from the 1st week of February 2020 and the last date fo application submission extended from March to further. As no offline application forms were issued, interested candidates had to apply only through the official website of the university.
AMUEEE 2020 Entrance Exam
In this article, candidates will get all vital information regarding AMUEEE 2020 such as application form, fees, eligibility, pattern, and syllabus, admit card, result etc.
AMUEEE 2020- A Brief Detail
|Examination||AMU Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||AMUEEE|
|Article category||Examination details|
|Exam type||University Level|
|Conducting Authority||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)|
|Course offered||B.Tech/B.Arch/B.E (Evening)|
|Date of examination||Available now|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
AMUEEE 2020 – Exam Dates/ Schedule
The tentative schedule for AMU is given below-
|Events/ Activities||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||February 2020|
|Last date to submit to fill the application|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available soon|
|Date of examination|
|Declaration of Result||Notified Soon|
- B. Tech and B.Arch exams will be conducted on the same days.
AMUEEE 2020- Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If any candidate found ineligible at any stage of admission his/her candidature will be canceled.
Here we have shared the eligibility criterion for AMUEEE 2020-
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have completed minimum age of 24 years as on 31st of the year of the registration.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board with minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and
- Candidates who have obtained a diploma in engineering program from AMU are also eligible to apply for AMUEEE 2020.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
AMUEEE 2020 – Application Form
- AMUEEE 2020 application form can be filled through online mode.
- Application forms will be made available only on the official website of AMU, therefore, no other application mode is applicable.
- The application forms were released in the month of February 2020.
- Applicants must fill the application forms before the due date
- Candidates must ensure that they upload the scanned copies of a passport-sized photograph, signature, and other necessary documents in the prescribed form.
- The application will be submitted only after the payment of the application fee.
- Applicants must fill all the details carefully in the application as after submission they cannot make any correction in the filled in detail.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the confirmation page and filled-in application form for future references.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of filled in the application form to the university.
AMU Application Fee
- AMUEEE-2020 course-wise application fee is given below-
|B.E (Evening)||Rs. 400/-|
- The payment of application fee can be done through Debit/Credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
AMUEEE 2020 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for AMUEEE 2020 is as follows-
- AMUEEE 2020 will be conducted in an online mode (Computer-Based Test).
Exam Pattern for B.Tech
- Total no. of papers will be one.
- The total duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Total 150 questions will be asked.
- Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice type questions.
- The questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry, and
Exam Pattern for B.Arch
- Total no. of papers will be two (Part-I and Part-II)
- Paper – I will be same as the paper of B.Tech candidates (MCQ).
- Part-II will be of a descriptive type and will be based on the drawing.
- The total duration of exam will be 6 hours (3 hours for each paper).
- Total 150 questions will be asked.
- Total marks will be 300.
Exam Pattern for B.Arch
- There will be only one paper.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will consist of total 100 marks
AMUEEE 2020 – Syllabus
AMUEEE 2020 syllabus will include various topics from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The question will be based on the topics of class 11th and 12th, therefore, they can go through their school textbooks for practice.
AMUEEE 2020 – Admit card
- AMU will release the Admit Card through the online mode soon.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Applicants can get the admit card from the official website by using valid login credentials. No, admit card will be sent to any candidate through the post.
- AMUEEE 2020 Admit card will contain the name of the candidate, roll number, exam date, time, center, and other important documents.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry a valid Admit Card to the examination venue on the date of the exam. Candidates without an admit card will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
AMU Entrance Exam Centers
AMUEEE 2020 is expected to be conducted in the following test cities-
- Lucknow, UP
- Aligarh, UP
- Patna, Bihar
- Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Kolkata, West Bengal
- Khanapara, Meghalaya
AMUEEE 2020 Result
AMU will release AMUEE 2020 result on its website. The result will showcase the performance of the candidates in the qualifying exam. After the release of the result, a merit list will be prepared.
Candidates whose names will be there in the merit list will be called for AMU 2020 counseling and after all the formalities admissions will be granted to the successful candidates in their preferred courses.
If you have any query regarding this article you can write to us through the comments on the comments box below.