AILET 2024 Registration process for admission in Five years BA LB (Hons), LLM and PhD Programme will end on 15 November 2023. The Authority will hold its entrance test for registered applicants on December 10, 2023. The details regarding AILET 2024 Admission and its notice are now available on the official portal i.e. nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
Per the notice released on May 23, 2023, the application process for AILET 2024 admission commences from 7th August onwards. Eligible applicants must submit their application form, the link of which will remain active till November 15, 2023.
AILET 2024 Admission Notification
|Examination||All India Law Entrance Test 2024|
|Common name||AILET 2024|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||National level|
|Conducting Authority||National Law University (NLU), Delhi|
|Course offered||BA LLB (Hons.), LLM and Ph.D|
|Date of Examination||10 December 2023|
|Offered||Once a year|
AILET 2023 Exam Important Dates
|The issue of official notification||7 August 2023|
|Filling for online application form starts from||7 August 2023|
|Last date for filling the online application form||15 November 2023|
|Date of availability of admit card||20 November 2023|
|Date of Examination||10 December 2023|
|Declaration of result BA LLB (Hons.)|
|Declaration of the result (LLM)|
|Declaration of the result (Ph.D.)|
AILET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to check their eligibility before they apply for AILET 2024
Check the complete eligibility criteria given below-
BA LLB (Hons.)
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Candidates must have an LLM or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% (50% for reserved category candidate) from a recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible
- Candidates must have an LLM or any equivalent Masters degree with a minimum of 55% (50% for reserved category candidates) from a recognized university.
AILET 2024 Registration Process
Here are the few steps which applicants need to go through while submitting their application online:
- First, open the official website of the Application.
- Now, on the home page, tap on the registration link.
- Submit the details asked one by one and verify the same before submitting.
- Thereafter pay the application fee as per your category.
- Upload the documents in the required format and submit the form.
- Lastly, take out the printout of the submitted application form.
- For any technical problem while submitting the form you may contact the official at their helpline numbers (011-40787555) or you can also send them an Email (email@example.com)
AILET 2024 Application Fee
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs.3050/- whereas for SC/ST and PWD candidates, it will be Rs.1050/-.
- Below Poverty Line, (BPL) candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from the application fee.
- Candidates can submit application forms online (i.e. credit/debit card or net banking) or offline (i.e. through cash at the post office) mode.
AILET 2024 Important Links
AILET 2024 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for AILET 2024 is as follows-
- The mode of the exam is offline.
- The questions will be of multiple choice types.
- The total exam duration will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The questions will be different for all three courses. There will be 150 questions in BA LLB (Hons.) question paper, 100 in LLM, and 100 questions for D.
- The maximum mark for BA LLB (Hons.) paper will be 150.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
BA LLB (Hons.)-
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|English including Comprehension||35|
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, Geography, Economics, General Science, History, Civics)||35|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10|
AILET 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus will be purely based on the topic of the qualifying exams for each course. Apart from this, candidates also have to practice questions from General Knowledge, English, Elementary Mathematics.
Check the general topic from each section-
Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Word Usage, Foreign Words/Phrase, Para Jumbles, Inference-based questions, Synonyms, Antonyms
Contracts and Constitutional Law, International Law, Torts, Vicarious Liability, Strict Liability, Law of Crimes, Intellectual Property Rights, Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
Series, Blood Relations, Directions, Syllogism, Analogy, Critical Reasoning
GK and Current Affairs
International events, Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements, UN bodies, Current affair, Eminent personalities, Sports, Awards, and honours
AILET 2023 can be conducted in the following test cities in India-
Amritsar, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Jammu, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi.
Any changes in the test cities will be updated.
AILET 2024 Admit Card
- AILET Admit Card 2024 will be issued only to the registered candidates on the official website of NLU, Delhi.
- No hard card copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website by using the login credentials.
- Candidates must carry a printed admit card copy to the examination centre. No candidates will be allowed to write the exam without a valid admit card.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website for all the updates related to AILET 2024. In case of any query related to the exam, they must contact the university immediately. Check the contact details below-
National Law University,
Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078
Phone No.- 011-28034257
Any query related to AILET 2024 application and admission process can be shared in the comment box below.