AIBE 2021 (XVI) Application Form: All India Bar Examination (AIBE) application process is active now. Examination for the AIBE 2021 (XVI) is scheduled to be conducted on 31st October 2021 after the application process is over for the examination. The complete registration process can be checked here on this page. Candidates who still have not submitted their applications can submit them before the due date.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The last date to submit AIB 16th application form is extended again up to 25th September 2021 and its examination will now be held on 31st October 2021.
- 1 AIBE 2021 (XVI) Application Form
- 2 AIBE 2021
- 3 How to Apply for AIBE 2021?
- 4 AIBE Admit Card
- 5 AIBE 2021 – Result
AIBE 2021 (XVI) Application Form
The Bar Council of India is the authority responsible for conducting the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) every year. The main objective of this national-level exam is to examine the capability of an advocate to practice the profession of law in India. After qualifying for the exam, candidates are awarded a “Certificate of Practice”. It is basically an open book exam.
In this article, interested candidates will find detailed information about the AIBE 2021 exam. It will include information like the Application form, exam schedule, eligibility criteria, registration procedure, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, admit card, result, etc.
|Examination||All India Bar Examination- AIBE (XV) 2021|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Conducted for||Certificate of Practice|
|Date of examination||31st October 2021|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Status||Active Now|
AIBE XVI 2021 Important Dates
AIBE Schedule is given below-
|Events/ Activities||Dates (Revised)|
|Starting date of online registration||26th December 2020|
|Bank payment through Challan starts||26th December 2020|
|Last date for online registration||25th September 2021|
|Last date for payment of the registration fee||28th Sept 2021|
|Last date for completing the form||4th Oct 2021|
|Date of availability of admit card||11th October 2021|
|Date of examination||31st October 2021|
|Declaration of result||To be announced later|
AIBE 2021- Eligibility Criteria
Before going to apply for the exam, applicants must check the eligibility criteria first. Check the complete eligibility criteria for AIBE 2021 given below-
- All the Indian nationals are eligible to apply for AIBE (16) 2021 exam.
- No lower age limit and upper age limit is specified for this exam.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Applicants must have three years or a 5 years LLB degree from a recognized institute in India.
- There is not any specified marks criterion.
- Candidates must have enrolled their names as an advocate with the respective State Bar Council.
AIBE 2021- Application Form /Registration Form
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode before the due date i.e. 15th June 2021.
- Candidates can fill registration forms only the official website as no offline registration mode is applicable.
- Candidates have to upload all the self-attested documents (Photo Id, Photograph, Signature, & Enrollment Certificate) in the format prescribed by the monitoring authority.
- Unattested forms will be rejected.
- Applicants must provide a working mobile number and a valid email ID so that authorities can communicate to the candidates.
- Applicants are not required to send the printed copy of application form or any document by post.
- In case, applicants have uploaded wrong documents, they can rectify it by logging it again within the scheduled period.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy safe of filled-in application form for future reference.
How to Apply for AIBE 2021?
Candidates can follow the procedure given below-
- Visit the official website of AIBE (16) 2021.
- Enter state, enrollment no and year of enrollment.
- Go through the instructions carefully and click on ‘Accept’ button.
- Now, fill the registration details carefully and click on ‘save’ button.
- Upload all the documents.
- A registration number will be sent to the mobile numbers and emails of the candidates.
- Print the bank Challan and make payment of application form.
- Click on the ‘submit’
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and retain it for references.
AIBE 2021- Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid through Bank Challan.
- AIBE 2021 application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
AIBE 2021- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for AIBE is as follows-
- AIBE 2021 exam will be held in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- It will be an open book test. Candidates can take help of books to answer the question.
- The exam will be made available in 11 languages.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts.
- The total duration of exam will be 3 hours 30 minutes and 20 extra minutes will be allotted to physically handicap candidates.
- Total number of question will be 100
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions in nature.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marketing.
Here is the complete syllabus of AIBE 2021 exams-
|Topics||No of questions|
|Code of Civil Procedure (C.P.C)||10|
|Criminal Procedure Code (Cr.P.C)||10|
|Indian Penal Code (IPC)||8|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Litigation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Laws related to taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
Examination Cities List
AIBE 2021 exam will be conducted across 40 cities of India. The exam is expected to be conducted in the following test cities of India-
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam|
|Gujarat||Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot|
|Haryana||Hisar, Gurgaon, Chandigarh|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Nanded|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Jabalpur|
|Tamilnadu||Coimbatore, Chennai, Trichy|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida, Allahabad, Lucknow|
AIBE Admit Card
- The AIBE Admit Card will be released on the date specified by the authority.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by logging with the valid login credentials.
- No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any of the candidates by post or any other medium.
- All the candidates have to be present at the examination venue with the printed copy of their admit card. Candidates without a valid AIBE admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
AIBE 2021 – Result
The result for AIBE (16) 2021 exam will be released online on the specified dates.
Candidates can check their result on the website of AIBE by entering the roll number and date of birth.
After that successful candidates will be awarded with the “Certificate of Practice”.
In case candidates find any issue related to AIBE 2021 they are advised to contact the concerned person or authority immediately. Candidates can also share it with us in the comment section below.