ACET is the University Level Entrance Examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) twice a year. The March 2023 application window is closed and from 5th April applicants may submit the June application. The last date to submit the same is 24 May 2023. The examination for the June session will be conducted on a notified date. To know more about ACET June 2023 read the information given below.
The candidate needs to visit the official website of the Institute of Actuaries of India i.e. http://actuariesindia.org to register for the examination. The mode of filling the application form will be done through online mode only. With the help of this examination, the candidate will be able to get admission to the UG & Diploma courses.
ACET Application 2023
The students who had passed the 10+2 examination will eligible to apply for the ACET 2023. Please be informed that the application will be accepted by the institute only in online mode as offline application will not be accepted for IAI ACET 2023.
The Application for ACET 2023 will include one sample paper with the solution. The payment for the IAI ACET Application 2023 will be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net-Banking.
Submit here ACET 2023 June Session Application
Points To Remember For ACET 2023
- The photograph required to be pasted on the application form will be front faced.
- The applicant should remember that the background of the photograph will be white otherwise the application may get rejected.
- The candidate clothes in the photograph should be dark in color
- The candidate will be required to submit the scanned document which includes photographs as well as signature.
- The photograph should not be signed.
- The black and white photograph of the candidates will not be accepted.
- The applicants are required to furnish personal and educational details correctly.
- The photograph should be in the (4.5 cm Length X 3.5 cm width).
ACET Application 2023- Overview
|Name of the Examination||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducted By||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|ACET June 2023 Application start from||5th April 2023|
|Last Date To Fill Application Form||24 May 2023|
|Examination Date||24 Jue 2023|
|Result date||5th July 2023|
|Article Category||Entrance Examination|
|Mode of ACET Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria For ACET 2023
The candidate who is applying for the ACET 2023 Examination needs to fulfil a certain set of eligibility criteria. The list of eligibility criteria is given below:
- To apply for the examination, the applicant should have passed the 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- There is no age limit to apply for the ACET 2023.
- The students who are appearing or waiting for their final result can also apply for the examination.
- The applicant should have an English subject at the 10+2 level.
- Applicants who are studying the graduation, and post-graduate courses can also apply for the examination.
Information & Document Required For ACET 2023
- Mark-sheet of the Applicant of 10+2 level
- Address proof of the Applicant
- Latest photograph of the Candidate
- Contact Details of the Applicant
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Candidate Gender
- Experience (if any)
- Nationality of the Applicant
- Qualification of the Candidate
- Need to select the Examination Center
- Current Salary Package
- Employment Status of the Applicant
ACET 2023 Exam Centers
Note – The examination centres for ACET 2023 are given below
Check – Career In Pharmaceutical Management
Steps To Apply For ACET June 2023
In order to apply for the ACET 2023, the applicant need to perform certain steps and the list of steps are given below:
- The applicant who wanted to apply for the examination needs to open the official website.
- Then on the first page of the website the applicant needs to click on the ACET 2023 Application to move further.
- Once the registration page will get opened then the applicant needs to enter all details and click on the signup button.
- After that, the applicant will receive the link to fill application form on their registered email id.
- Once the link gets opens then you need to login with the id and the password to move further.
- Then the new page will get appears with the application form in which the candidate will be required to fill in information like Aadhar Card, Mobile number, name of the source, upload Aadhar Card copy and need to upload the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Need to select the examination centre from the list of all examination centres and click on submit button to move further.
- Then the applicant will be required to pay the application fees for the examination.
- Once the payment gets done then the applicant will receive an email with the confirmation of successful registration for ACET 2023.
- Applicant can take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
ACET 2023 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for the entrance examination has been given on the official website of the Institute of Actuaries of India. With the help of an exam pattern, the candidate can prepare for the examination more accurate. The exam pattern for the entrance examination is given below:
There will be two sections in the ACET Entrance Exam–
Section 1: This section will contain the syllabus from Mathematics, Data Interpretation, and Statics.
Section 2: This section will contain the syllabus from Logical Reasoning and English.
- The Duration of the Entrance Examination will be of 3 hours and the type of questions in the entrance examination will be Multiple Choice Questions
- The Marking Scheme for the question that carries 1 mark are liable for a deduction of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer and the question that will carry 2 marks will liable for a deduction of 1 mark for the wrong answer
- For 3 marks questions, there will be a 1.5 marks deduction in case of the wrong answer.
ACET Admit Card 2023
The candidate will be able to check and download the admit card only on the official website. The way by which the applicant can able to access their hall ticket is by entering their email id and the password on the login section of the official website.
- The details that will be mentioned on the ACET Admit Card will be the candidate name, roll number, examination center details, date of the exam, day of the examination, examination timing.
- The applicants are requested to bring the hall ticket on the day of the examination with one photo identity proof.
- The applicant can raise a concern to the higher official in case of any discrepancy found on the details mentioned on the admit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants may submit their ACET June 2023 till 24 May 2023.
After getting passed in the entrance examination the applicant will need to undergo the selection process of the institute. To take part in the selection procedure the candidate needs to make themselves registered for student membership. The applicant needs to take the printout of the payment receipt with the application form and need to send it with the attested documents to the following address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai – 400001
The applicant should refer to the old question paper to get to know about the examination pattern. The students can be able to access the old question paper either from the official website or can download it through any other official sources. Try to solve as many old question paper as you can for the upcoming exam.
Try to make out daily targets in terms to prepare each subject. The students should focus on revising the old studies topics to make a grasp on the subject.
Try to solve as many sample papers as you can to stand a good chance to clear the entrance examination.
The candidate should not lose motivation and patience in the preparation process for the examination as these are the key factors that will decide the future.
The candidate needs to prepare the study plan to ease the examination pressure and there are various preparation plans and tips available to prepare for the entrance examination.