TS DEECET Application Form 2019: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Telangana has released the notification in March 2019 to offer admission in Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) 2019. Earlier the last date to apply for TS DEECET 2019 was April 4, 2019, but now the last date has been extended to apply for the aforementioned entrance test. In this post, we have compiled all the information of TS DEECET 2019 application form in detail. Applicants can also find a direct link to apply for the TS DEECET 2019, the important dates for this exam and exam pattern for this exam at this article.
Latest: Now interested candidates can apply till 15 April 2019 to appear in TS DEECET 2019. SCERT has also released the notification for TS DEECET exam date. So the interested candidates still have a chance to apply for TS DEECET 2019. You can apply online to take this entrance exam.
Table of Contents
TS DEECET Application Form 2019
The application form of TS DEECET will now available till 15 April 2019 so still candidates can visit the official website for TS DEECET to apply for it. It is recommended to the candidates to read the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the TS DEECET 2019. Read this post further to know about the eligibility for this entrance exam set by SCERT.
The link to apply for TS DEECET 2019 is given at the end of this article. Now let’s know how can you fill the TS DEECET 2019 application form online.
Before looking at further details, first, look at the important dates of DEECET 2019.
|Notification was released for TS DEECET 2019 on||8 March 2019|
|Last date to apply for TS DEECET 2019 (Previous)||4 April 2019|
|New last date to apply for TS DEECET 2019||15 April 2019|
|TS DEECET Admit card release Date||Will notify soon|
|TS DEECET 2019 exam date||22 May 2019|
|Release Date of TS DEECET 2019||Will notify soon|
How to fill TS DEECET 2019 Application form online
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will accept the online form only to apply for TS DEECET. Application form in any other form will not be accepted by SCERT. So it is must for the interested applicants to know the steps to apply online for TS DEECET exam 2019.
- Visit the official website of DEECET. The link of the website has given at the end of this article.
- It is advised to the applicants to download and read the Information Bulletin of TS DEECET 2019. Applicants check their eligibility for the exam from this bulletin.
- If you are eligible to apply for TS DEECET 2019 then make the payment of application fee. To pay the application fee of TS DEECET 2019, you will have to mention all the basic details about you like your name, phone number, etc. Once the payment will be done then the applicant will get the reference ID. This reference id will help them to fill the application form.
- The application fee for the TS DEECET online form is Rs. 413/-. Applicants pay this fee through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Now fill the application form to apply for TS DEECET 2019. To fill TS DEECET 2019 application form type your Payment reference id, Mobile Number and date of Birth.
Take the print out after filling it for further use.
TS DEECET Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for TS DEECET 2019 then you can check your eligibility for the same here.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 17 years to apply for TS DEECET 2019.
- Interested candidates have to either pass or appear in 10+2 (2018-19) final exam or equivalent to appear for the entrance test. But, it is must for the candidate to pass the exam by the time of admission.
- The candidate must pass 10+2 examination with 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying exam for TS DEECET 2019.
- For the candidate who belongs to Schedule caste, Schedule tribe and Physically challenged candidates must pass with a minimum 45% of marks.
- Applicants who have passed class 10+2 with vocational courses will not be eligible to apply for TS DEECET.
Documents Required for TS DEECET 2019
To apply for TS DEECET 2019 candidates’ need to keep the following documents handy.
- Hall Ticket/ Scorecard of previously passed marks
- Caste Certificate
- PH, NCC, Sports or other certificates
- Income Proof
- Address of correspondence
- Passport size photograph
TS DEECET 2019 Image Specification
Candidates need to upload their passport size photograph in a specific size. Candidates need to paste the photo on a white paper and sign at the below of this photograph. Scan this page. The size of the scanned page should be 50 KB or less. Upload the soft copy of your photo and signature.
TS DEECET 2019 Admit Card
As the TS DEECET exam conducting authority has extended the last date to apply for the exam so the admit card release date for TS DEECET has also extended. As of now, no date has been communicated by SCERT about the releasing of admit card. But it is expected that before the 10 days of exam date the applicants’ can download the TS DEECET hall ticket online.
TS DEECET Admit Card 2019 is an important date and it is a mandatory document to take the exam. So applicants will have to be updated about its release date. The admit card will be available online on the website of TS DEECET. Applicants who have applied for this exam can download it by entering their reference id and date of birth.
Information on TS DEECET Admit Card
As you know that your TS DEECET Hall Ticket is an important document to take the exam. Without showing your admit card you will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Your admit card is like your id card for this exam so all the information imprinted on your admit card should be correct. Check your admit card thoroughly after downloading it from TS DEECET website. You will find the following information imprinted on your admit card;
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Reference Id/ Roll Number
- Candidates’ Father’s Name
- Exam date and Time
- Exam Centre Address
Other Important Documents for TS DEECET 2019
Although your admit card is an important document to appear in TS DEECET 2019 exam along with this you will have to carry some photo id proof of yours. If asked then you will have to show it your photo id proof to the examiner. In case you could not show your id proof to the examiner then you may be declared as disqualified for this exam.
Here is a list of photo id proof that you can carry to the exam center of TS DEECET 2019 on the exam day.
- Aadhar Card
- Student ID Card
- Or any other ID card approved by the government with your photo on it