SSC Constable GD Answer Key 2019: SSC Constable GD Computer Based Examination 2019 answer keys is published by the commission. Answer key is made available on the official website of SSC. Commission will publish answer key through login on its official portal, we will update the same here.
Latest Update 27th April 2019: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC GD Answer Key 2019.
All candidates can check their answer keys by using below link. Candidates have to login to their SSC account to get answer keys.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2019
Around 30,41,284 students appeared for the computer-based examination at 297 exam venues across the country. All these examinees can check answer keys. We would like to inform all the candidates that SSC released the answer keys to all the sets of the question papers will be published on 26th April 2019.
Scroll down and explore more information about Constable GD CBE answer keys.
|Recruitment||SSC GD constable 2019|
|Article category||Answer key|
|Recruiting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Notification No.||F. No. 3/2/2017–P&P-I|
|Recruiting Forces||CAPFs, NIA & SSF (Constable- GD), Assam Rifles (Riflemen-GD)|
|Name of the post||Constable (GD) and Rifleman (GD)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Exam date||11th February – 11th March 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||31st May 2019|
|Mode of exam||Online|
SSC answer keys to all the sets of the question papers out. After the release of answer, keys candidates can check it online as no other medium will be applicable. With the help of answer keys, candidates will get an idea about their performance in the exam and also about their result. They can make a rough estimate of their marks.
|Post||Answer Key Link|
|SSC GD Constable||Check Here|
Also Check: SSC Constable GD Result 2019
SSC GD constable Important Dates 2019
|Submission of online application||21st July to 30th September 2018|
|Date of examination||11th February – 11th March 2019|
|Answer keys||Available Now|
|Declaration of result||31st May 2019|
SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern 2019
Before going to the answer keys, let’s have a quick look on the exam pattern of the CBE-
- Exam was conducted in the month of Feb-March in multiple shifts across the 31 states and UTs of India.
- Exam was conducted in an online mode (Computer Based Examination).
- Question paper was divided into four parts viz. Part A (General Intelligence and Reasoning), Part B (General Knowledge and General Awareness), Part C (Elementary Mathematics) and Part D (English/ Hindi).
- Questions were Objective type in nature.
- Total 100 questions of 100 marks were asked.
- Total duration of exam was 90 minutes (1 hr 30 minutes). No sectional distribution of time was there.
- Maximum marks- 100 marks (one mark for each correct answer)
- Process of shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of normalization of marks scored by the candidates in the online exam.
- Exam was held in both English and Hindi.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Sections/ Parts||Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
Also Check: SSC GD Constable Expected Cut Off Marks 2019
SSC GD Answer Keys 2019
Before uploading the answer keys, Commission publishes a notice on its official website about the upload of the answer key. The notice indicates information about the date of release of answer key, how and where to check answer key, fees, filing of online representation and other information.
To get all these updates related to answer and result, candidates who are waiting for the same should frequently visit the official website. Candidates should download or take print-out of the respective answer keys on time as after the stipulated time it will not be available there on the official website.
How to check the SSC Constable GD Answer Key?
As it has been mentioned above that answer keys will be published only at answer key, candidates looking for it have to access it from the official website only. However, we will also upload the PDF of answer keys here on this page for the convenience of the students. So, that they can directly download the answer key PDF from this page for all the sets without visiting the official website.
Candidates can follow the steps shared below to check the answer key-
- Open the website: Candidates firstly have to visit the official website of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in).
- Login account: Candidates have to login by using the registration number and registration password. Enter the captcha code and click on login button.
- Search the answer key link: After logging in candidates have to click on answer key link.
- Check the answer key: On clicking on the respective answer key PDF set, candidates will be able to see their answer keys on their screens.
- Save and print the answer key: Once candidates have matched their answers with the answer key PDF they can download or print the same for their personal record.
Click here to check the answer key- Check Here
Submission of Representation
After checking the tentative answer keys, candidates not satisfied with any of the answers and wish to challenge the same can submit representation. Representation against the answer keys will be submitted only through the online mode. representation or objection through any other mode will not be accepted.
Candidates will be notified through a notice on official website about the submission of objection. Representation should be filled online within the stipulated dates specified by the board. Candidates also have to make payment of prescribed fee. Applications submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Candidates can submit their representation by logging with their registration ID and password on SSC portal. After scrutiny of the objections filed, SSC will announce the final response sheet. The answer keys released after representation will be final and no correspondence in this regards will be accepted under any circumstances. After the release of final answer key commission will also publish the result.
Candidates have to pay a representation fee of Rs.100/- per challenge. Fee will be submitted only through online mode.
Candidates should feel free to share their queries with us. They can drop their doubts and queries related to this article in the comment section below.