SSC CHSL Answer key 2020 Tier 1: Aspirants who are waiting for the answer key for the SSC CHSL 2020 Tier I Examination will be published in the coming days on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Those candidates who had appeared in the examination which will be held from 17th March to 28th March across various centers all over India may check their SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer key 2020 from the link given below and also submit their representation.
Below in this article, you will get all the information related to the SSC CHSL solution key and also a direct link of the same which will be activated when the answer key was available.
Table of Contents
SSC CHSL Answer key 2020
We know that all candidates who had appeared in the Tier I examination are curiously waiting for their answer key which will be announced by the SSC within a week after the examination. And from the same day, you can also submit a representation for any question if you want to do so and to submit that you have to pay a nominal fee. Candidates, once the answer key was published by the SSC we will let you know through this page and you may get it by the candidates login.
CHSL Tier I answer key 2020: Important dates
|TIER I Examination date||17th March too 28th March 2020|
|Tentative Answer key Publish date||The second week of April 2020|
|Representation submit date||Within one week|
|Final Answer key date||May 2020 (tentative)|
How to calculate the marks from the Answer key?
After appearing in the examination every-one is curious about their attempts and marks they secured. But aspirants you can calculate the marks once the answer key was published by the commission.
Follow few steps to know the marks:
- To calculate the marks, first of all, you need to download the answer key from the login.
- Count the total number of correct attempts and wrong attempts after comparing it with your answers.
- As you know for every correct attempt you will be awarded 2 marks and…
- For every wrong attempt, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- Total marks= 2x Correct attempts- 0.5x wrong attempts
- And after doing this calculation you may get an idea, how much you are going to score in the Tier-I.
- But, the marks you calculated could be changed because the answer key published is tentative and the final answer key will be published on a later stage.
- And the final scorecard will be based on the normalization and final answer key.
Also Check->>>> SSC CGL answer key 2020
Download CHSL TIER I Answer key 2020
Below in this section, we will let you how you can get the answer key from the commission official website. For that, all applicants need to follow steps which we have given below-
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the commission
- Now on the home page, you will get the link of tentative answer key under the “Latest News” section or you may also click on the “Answer key” Tab on the home page.
- Now select the link from the list
- As you click on it, a PDF file will be downloaded which has some information regarding the Answer key and…
- The same will also have a link to get the answer key.
- After clicking on that link you will be redirected to a new page where you need to select the examination name and submit it.
- Now select the link “Click here” on next page
- And after submission, you need to enter the “User ID” and “Password” received while registering.
- And after login, you may download the answer key easily.
To get Answer key: Click here (Available soon)
Submit representation against the CHSL Answer key 2019-2020
Applicants, after getting the answer key, the first thing you all have to do is analyze the answer key properly and after analyzing you find some error in any of the answer keys and the answer should be different as marked in the answer key and you have a proof of it then, in that case, you guys can submit the representation or objection against the same.
But, to submit the representation you have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for every single question.
And you have to submit the representation within a given stipulated time.
How to submit the representation for the CHSL Answer key?
Now, some of you want to know how we can submit the representation. No need to be worry below we have given some steps which on following you can submit the representation easily.
- First, visit the official website of the commission
- Now click on the answer key link
- A PDF file page will open which contain a link, click on that
- After that, select the examination name and submit it.
- On submission, you will get the representation link click the same.
- Now on the other side, you need to login to the account, after doing it…
- You will get an option to submit the representation.
- But you have to submit the fee first and…
- Then, fill the form which contains details like name, mobile number, question number (for submitting representation), and answer of it according to you, and at last the reason for it.
- And after doing all this submit the form.
To submit the representation: Click here
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
CHSL Tier I final Answer key 2020
Once, the duration of submitting the representation will over, soon after the commission will scrutinize all the representation received. And after doing the same, they will publish the final answer key on their website. Once the final answer key was published than no representation or objection will be entertained by the commission and the decision of the commission will be final.
|Date||Swift||Set||Answer Key Link|
|17th March 2020||To be updated|
After releasing the final answer key commission will release the Tier I result tentatively in May 2020. And for that SSC will publish the candidate’s merit list, that has been shortlisted for the Tier II examination which was scheduled on 28 June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates are eligible to appear in the Tier II examination.
|Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk.|
|Posting||All over India|
|Vacancies||Will be declared soon|
|Mode of Exam||Online for Tier I, Offline for Tier II and III|
The commission releases the answer key soon after the examination on its official website.
You may get it from the official website of SSC after doing log in.
Yes, you can submit the representation against the answer key within the due course time.
Yes, you need to pay Rs. 100/- for every challenge.
Usually, SSC will allow give you one week to do that but actual time will be mention on the notification.