SSC CHSL Answer key 2021 Tier 1: Aspirants who had appeared for CHSL Tier I examination in the month of May/June 2022 must be waiting for their answer key which has been published by the officials. Such applicants may check their tentative Tier I answer key online at ssc.nic. or link provided on this page. If any applicants looking to submit an objection for any answer key then the same will be accepted by the commission till the notified dates and for each challenge, applicants need to pay a sum of Rs 100/- For more details about this you can scroll down to this page.
Below in this article, you will get all the information related to the SSC CHSL solution key and also a direct link of the same which will be activated when the answer key was available.
Latest: CHSL answer key objection window will close today.
CHSL Tier I answer key 2022: Important dates
|Tier-I Exam Date||25th May to 10th June 2022|
|Tier I Answer key date||22 June 2022|
|Tier I Objection submission date||27 June 2022|
How to calculate the marks from the CHSL Answer key?
After appearing in the examination every-one is curious to know their correct attempts and marks they secured but you do not need to worry once the answer key was released by the commission you can calculate it easily. Below we have given a few steps which on following you can calculate your tentative marks:
Follow few steps to know the marks:
- To calculate the marks, first of all, you need to download the answer key from the login.
- Count the total number of correct attempts and wrong attempts after comparing it with your answers.
- As you know for every correct attempt you will be awarded 2 marks and…
- For every wrong attempt, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- Total marks= 2x Correct attempts- 0.5x wrong attempts
- And after doing this calculation you may get an idea, of how much you are going to score in Tier-I.
- But, the marks you calculated could be changed because the answer key published is tentative and the final answer key will be published on a later stage.
- And the final scorecard will be based on the normalization and final answer key.
Download CHSL TIER I Answer Key 2022
Below in this section, we will let you how you can get the answer key from the commission official website. For that, all applicants need to follow steps we have given below-
- First, you need to visit the official website of the commission
- Now on the home page, you will get the link to the tentative answer key under the “Latest News” section or you may also click on the “Answer key” Tab on the home page.
- Now select the link from the list
- As you click on it, a PDF file will be downloaded which has some information regarding the Answer key and…
- The same will also have a link to get the answer key.
- After clicking on that link you will be redirected to a new page where you need to select the examination name and submit it.
- Now select the link “Click here” on next page
- And after submission, you need to enter the “User ID” and “Password” received while registering.
- And after login, you may download the answer key easily.
Submit representation against the CHSL Answer Key 2022
Applicants, after getting the answer key, the first thing you all have to do is, analyze the answer key properly and while analyzing if you find any error in any of the answer keys and according to your knowledge its answer should be different as marked, in that case, you guys can submit the representation or objection against the same but you also have to submit proof for that answer key.
- To submit the representation you have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for every single question.
- And you have to submit the representation within a given stipulated time.
How to submit the representation for CHSL Answer key?
Now, there are some candidates who wanted to know how to submit representation against any answer key. No need to be worried below we have given some steps which on following you can submit the representation easily.
- First, visit the official website of the commission
- Now click on the answer key link
- A PDF file page will open which contains a link, click on that
- After that, select the examination name and submit it.
- On submission, you will get the representation link click the same.
- Now on the other side, you need to login to the account, after doing it…
- You will get an option to submit the representation.
- But you have to submit the fee first and…
- Then, fill the form which contains details like name, mobile number, question number (for submitting representation), and answer of it according to you, and at last the reason for it.
- And after doing all this submit the form.
CHSL Tier I Answer Key 2022
Once, the duration of submitting representation is completed, soon after the commission will scrutinize all the representation received. And after doing the same, they will publish the final answer key on their website. Once the final answer key was published then no representation or objection will be entertained by the commission and the decision of the commission will be final.
After releasing the tentative answer key commission is expected to announce the CHSL Tier I result in September and for this, a merit list will be issued which contains the name of the applicants.
|Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk.|
|Posting||All over India|
|Mode of Exam||Online for Tier I, Offline for Tier II and III|
It has been released on 22 Junue 2022.
You may get it from the official website of SSC after doing log in.
Yes, you can submit the representation against the answer key till 27 June 2022.
Yes, you need to pay Rs. 100/- for every challenge.
Usually, SSC will allow give you one week to do that but the actual time will be mentioned on the notification.