SSC CHSL Final Answer key 2020 Tier 1 (OUT): Aspirants who had appeared for CHSL Tier I examination in March and in October 2020 are must be waiting for their answer key which was now published by the officials. Those candidates who had appeared in the examination which was held on 17th March and on various dates in Oct 2020 across various centers all over India can now check their SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer key 2020 from the link given below and also submit their representation by 10th November 2020. For more details on this read this article.
Important Update: Today on 22nd January commission has released the tier I final answer key which can be checked under students login
Latest Update: After conducting the CHSL Examination successfully commission has released its answer key on its official website scroll down to check details.
Below in this article, you will get all the information related to the SSC CHSL solution key and also a direct link of the same which will be activated when the answer key was available.
- 1 SS CHSL Final Answer Key Notice 2021
- 2 SSC CHSL Answer key 2020
- 3 How to calculate the marks from the Answer key?
- 4 Download CHSL TIER I Answer key 2020
- 5 CHSL Tier I final Answer key 2020
- 6 SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2020
SS CHSL Final Answer Key Notice 2021
SSC CHSL Answer key 2020
We know that all candidates who had appeared in the Tier I examination are curiously waiting for their answer key, which was released by SSC on its official website. Those candidates who had appeared for the examination in March and on various dates in October can now access their answer key and if they though there is any error in any of the answer key then they can also submit their representation by 10th November and for every response they need to pay a fee of Rs 100/-. To access the answer key applicants need to submit their login credentials. The direct link for answer key and to submit its representation is given below.
CHSL Tier I answer key 2020: Important dates
|TIER I Examination date|| 17th March to |
|Answer key Publish date||5th Nov 2020|
|Representation submit date||10th Nov 2020 (6:00 PM)|
|Final Answer key date||22nd Jan 2021|
How to calculate the marks from the Answer key?
After appearing in the examination every-one is curious to know their correct attempts and marks they secured but you do not need to worry once the answer key was released by the commission you can calculate it easily. Below we have given a few steps which on following you can calculate your tentative marks:
Follow few steps to know the marks:
- To calculate the marks, first of all, you need to download the answer key from the login.
- Count the total number of correct attempts and wrong attempts after comparing it with your answers.
- As you know for every correct attempt you will be awarded 2 marks and…
- For every wrong attempt, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
- Total marks= 2x Correct attempts- 0.5x wrong attempts
- And after doing this calculation you may get an idea, how much you are going to score in the Tier-I.
- But, the marks you calculated could be changed because the answer key published is tentative and the final answer key will be published on a later stage.
- And the final scorecard will be based on the normalization and final answer key.
Also Check->>>> SSC CGL answer key 2020
Download CHSL TIER I Answer key 2020
Below in this section, we will let you how you can get the answer key from the commission official website. For that, all applicants need to follow steps which we have given below-
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the commission
- Now on the home page, you will get the link of tentative answer key under the “Latest News” section or you may also click on the “Answer key” Tab on the home page.
- Now select the link from the list
- As you click on it, a PDF file will be downloaded which has some information regarding the Answer key and…
- The same will also have a link to get the answer key.
- After clicking on that link you will be redirected to a new page where you need to select the examination name and submit it.
- Now select the link “Click here” on next page
- And after submission, you need to enter the “User ID” and “Password” received while registering.
- And after login, you may download the answer key easily.
Submit representation against the CHSL Answer key 2019-2020
Applicants, after getting the answer key, the first thing you all have to do is, analyze the answer key properly and while analyzing if you find any error in any of the answer keys and according to your knowledge its answer should be different as marked, in that case, you guys can submit the representation or objection against the same but you also have to submit proof for that answer key.
- To submit the representation you have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for every single question.
- And you have to submit the representation within a given stipulated time.
How to submit the representation for CHSL Answer key?
Now, there are some candidates who wanted to know how to submit representation against any answer key. No need to be worry below we have given some steps which on following you can submit the representation easily.
- First, visit the official website of the commission
- Now click on the answer key link
- A PDF file page will open which contain a link, click on that
- After that, select the examination name and submit it.
- On submission, you will get the representation link click the same.
- Now on the other side, you need to login to the account, after doing it…
- You will get an option to submit the representation.
- But you have to submit the fee first and…
- Then, fill the form which contains details like name, mobile number, question number (for submitting representation), and answer of it according to you, and at last the reason for it.
- And after doing all this submit the form.
To submit the representation: Click here
CHSL Tier I final Answer key 2020
Once, the duration of submitting the representation will over, soon after the commission will scrutinize all the representation received. And after doing the same, they will publish the final answer key on their website. Once the final answer key was published than no representation or objection will be entertained by the commission and the decision of the commission will be final.
|Date||Swift||Set||Answer Key Link|
|17th March 2020||To be updated|
|19th March 2020||To be updated|
|12th October 2020||To be updated|
|16th October 2020||To be updated|
|19th October 2020||To be updated|
|21st October 2020||To be updated|
|26th October 2020||To be updated|
After releasing the final answer key commission will release the Tier I result tentatively in May 2020. And for that SSC will publish the candidate’s merit list, that has been shortlisted for the Tier II examination which was scheduled on 28 June 2020. Only shortlisted candidates are eligible to appear in the Tier II examination.
|Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk.|
|Posting||All over India|
|Vacancies||Will be declared soon|
|Mode of Exam||Online for Tier I, Offline for Tier II and III|
The commission releases the answer key on its official website on 5th Nov.
You may get it from the official website of SSC after doing log in.
Yes, you can submit the representation against the answer key within the due course time.
Yes, you need to pay Rs. 100/- for every challenge.
Usually, SSC will allow give you one week to do that but actual time will be mention on the notification.