SSC CGL Answer key 2020 Tier II (OUT) Check @ ssc.nic.in– Staff selection Commission has released the provisional answer key for its CGL Tier-II examination which was conducted nationwide successfully from 15th to 18th November 2020. Answer key can be checked by the candidate from the official portal at their respective login, along with the provisional answer key commission has also provided the opportunity to such applicants whose thoughts differ with their answer key and for this, they can submit their objection till 2nd Dec (6 PM) by paying a fee of Rs. 100/- per question. Just for our readers, we have provided the direct link to access the provisional answer key and also for objection submission.
Update: SSC CGL Tier-II Final answer key is now available for candidates which can be checked from link given on this page.
Once the representation submission process completed, soon after commission will release CGL Tier-II result along with the final answer key. To get more details about the CGL Tier II answer key read other details given below.
- 1 SSC CGL Answer Key 2020
- 2 Check CGL Tier II Answer Key 2020
- 3 FAQs
SSC CGL Answer Key 2020
Candidates, we know after appearing in Tier II examination you all must be waiting for the tentative answer key which will be announced on the commission website. Once the tentative answer key was announced you may check that from the commission website on login by following the link available on the home page.
You need to be understood that you submit the representation of the answer key within a given time.
SSC CGL Tier-II Answer key notice
SSC CGL Answer Key 2020: Important Dates
Usually, SSC releases its answer key within a period of a fortnight. So we can expect that they will release their answer key somewhere in the fourth week of March 2020.
|SSC CGL Tier 1 examination||2nd March to 11th March 2020|
|CGL Tier 1 (answer key)||Released|
|CGL Tier 1 (answer key challenge)||Available from (16th March 11:00 AM to 21st March 11:00 AM)|
|CGL Tier 1 (final answer key)||Declared on 7th July 2020|
|CGL Tier 1 Result||26th June 2020|
|Tier-II exam date||15th to 18th Nov 2020|
|Tie II Tentative answer key||27th Nov 2020|
|representation last date||2nd Dec 2020|
|Tier-II result||Available soon|
To check cut-off for Tier 1: Click Here
Check CGL Tier II Answer Key 2020
Candidates, once the answer key was released by the commission, before that you should know how to check the answer key. For that, we have given a few steps, which on following you may get the answer key easily.
- First, of all, you need to visit the official website of the commission.
- Now on the home page under the “latest news” section, you will find the link of it
- OR, you may also click the tab of the “answer key” available on the home page.
- After clicking the “answer key link” a PDF page will open
- The page will have a “link” click on that.
- On click you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter the “User ID” and “password” to log in
- After login, you will be able to download the answer key and then you may cross-check the same with your answers.
Particulars on SSC CGL Tier-II answer key
Once, you download the CGL tier 1 answer key then you find some information mention in it which is:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Name of the exam
- Tier number
- Question paper code and number
- List of the correct answer of papers.
SSS CGL Answer key challenge
Aspirants once the answer key was released by the commission, soon after you may have the option to challenge the answer key but…
challenge it when you are fully confident, that the answer marked in the published answer key is wrong. You may submit the challenge from the available link on the answer key page.
And to submit a challenge for a particular answer key you need to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- per question.
Submit the challenge within a given prescribed time.
To challenge the answer key Tier II: Click Here (Available soon)
How to submit the challenge for SSC CGL Answer Key?
- Aspirants for challenging the answer key you need to first visit the official website of the commission.
- Now click on the link of answer key available on the home page
- Now on the next page, you need to click the ‘Click here” link
- Enter the “User ID” and “password”
- Click on the tab challenge the answer key
- Fill the form accordingly and pay the requisite fee of Rs. 100/- per questions
What after challenging the CGL Tier 2 Answer Key?
Once the duration of submitting the representation of the answer key is over after that, the commission will evaluate all the challenges received and after scrutinizing all, they will release the final answer key on their website along with the paper. The commission decision on the final answer key will be final.
SSC CGL Answer Key Tier 2 Important Points
- SSC will release the answer key on its website for the candidates who had appeared in the CGL Tier 2 examination successfully
- As soon as the answer key was published by the commissions you may cross-check the same with your answers and you can also submit the challenge for it.
- To submit a challenge you have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- per question.
- You have to submit your challenge within a given time.
- After receiving the challenge, the commission will scrutinize it and publish the final answer key thereafter.
- Regarding this, the decision of the commission will be final.
- No further representation will be accepted after publishing the final answer key.
SSC CGL Tier II answer key is out on 27th Nov 2020
You may check it on the official website of the commission or from link given on this page.
Yes, you need to log in to the candidate’s account by entering your User ID and password.
Yes, you can challenge the answer key through online modality.
You have to pay Rs. 100/- per question.
You may challenge it through online modality mode while logging to the candidate’s account.
Yes, and you have to submit it on the same day as the commission announced the answer key.
After registering the challenge SSC will scrutinize all the challenges they received and after evaluating all of them they will release the final answer key.