RRB Paramedical Answer Keys 2019: Railway Recruitment Board conducted CEN 2/2019 CBT exam for the post of various RRB Paramedical staff in the month of July across various examination centers in India. The RRB Paramedical Staff nurse answer keys to this exam has been released on 5th August 2019.
The answer key was scheduled to be published on 5th August 2019 on the official website of RRBs. RRB Paramedical CBT answer key links of all the question paper sets have also be shared on this page.
EEB Staff Nurse Answer keys will be made available for all the candidates only in the online mode as no other mode is available. With the help of answer keys, candidates will be able to get an idea about their performance in the exam and estimate their marks. Those who will be having any doubt in the RRB Paramedical answer keys can submit objections against the same.
RRB Paramedical Answer Keys 2019
RRB Answer keys will be made available only through the online mode. No answer key will be made available in physical form. Candidates have to check and download their answer keys within the time specified by the recruiting body. This is because, after the stipulated time, answer keys can be removed from the web portal
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019- At a Glance
|Name of the Examination||RRB Paramedical exam 2019|
|Article category||RRB Paramedical Answer Keys|
|Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Type of examination||National level recruitment exam|
|RRB Paramedical Advertisement No.||CEN 2/2019|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||1937|
|Date of examination||19th, 20th, and 21st July 2019|
|Publication of RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse answer key||5th August 2019 (Announced)|
RRB Paramedical Exam Answer Key 2019- Important Dates
|Online application||4th March to 7th August 2019|
|Examination date||19th, 20th, and 21st July 2019|
|Date of release of RRB Paramedical answer keys||5th August 2019 (Announced)|
|Submission of objection||Notified soon|
|Release of final answer keys||Notified soon|
|Declaration of RRB Paramedical result||Notified soon|
How to check the RRB Paramedical/Staff Nurse Answer key?
Check >>> New National Education Policy
To download the answer keys, candidates are required to follow the given steps shared below-
- Visit the official website of the concerned RRB first.
- Click on the CEN 2/2019 answer key link provided on the homepage of the website.
- Select the answer key set.
- Answer key pdf will be displayed.
- Check the answer key sheet carefully.
- Download and take a printout of the same for further references.
RRB Paramedical Cut off Marks 2019
Candidates after checking their Answer key can check cut off mark to get Idea of they will be called for next round. Check Cut off Here
Latest Update 5th August 2019: RRB Recruitment Board has announced Paramedical and Staff Nurse Recruitment CBT Exam Answer Keys today. All candidates who have appeared in this recruitment exam can check the answer keys from below links.
RRB Paramedical Region-wise Answer Key Link
|RRB Zone||Answer Key Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Check Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Check Here|
|RRB Allahabad Answer Key||Check Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Check Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Check Here|
|RRB Paramedical Bilaspur Answer Key||Check Here|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar||Check Here|
|RRB Paramedical Chennai||Check Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Check Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur Answer Key||Check Here|
|RRB Paramedical Guwahati||Check Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Check Here|
|RRB Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|RRB Paramedical Malda Answer Key||Check Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Check Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Check Here|
|RRB Paramedical Patna Answer Key||Check Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Check Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Check Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Check Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Check Here|
Submission of Objection against the answer keys
After the publication of answer keys, in case candidates having any doubt regarding any of the key can raise objection against the same. They will be given a specific time to submit the applications.
Applications for representation against the answer keys can be made only through the online mode. To submit objections online, candidates can follow the given procedure-
- Go to the official website of concerned RRB.
- Click on RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019 link given on the home page.
- Candidates having objection have to click on the objection link given on the same webpage.
- They have to enter the question number for which objection is to be raised in the field “Question no.”
- Now, from the drop-down box, select the relevant category of Objection.
- They need to enter the objection against the questions in the ‘Objection’ field.
- For additional objections, they can click on the ‘Add Objection’ button.
- Once all objections are made, they have to select ‘Save & Proceed to Payment’
- After making payment, objection process will be completed.
- Keep the receipt generated safe for further references.
RRB Paramedical Objection Fee Applicable-
For making objection, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee will be paid per objection. For every objection, they have to pay Rs.50/- plus charges applicable. Fee will be refunded if objection submitted will be incorrect.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
Once the final answer keys will be released, RRB will also publish the result after few days. Result will also be hosted on official RRB portals and candidates have to check it by using the valid login details.
RRB Paramedical Answer Key Important Points
- RRB Paramedical answer keys are scheduled to be published on 5th August 2019.
- Answer keys can be checked on the official website of RRBs.
- Candidates not satisfied with the answer keys can submit objections against the same.
- Application for objection will be submitted online.
- They can raise objections only against the questions and their alternatives.
- Objections submitted once, can be edited later. Therefore, each objection should be made carefully.
- Final answer key will also be made available online on the basis of objection submitted.
- Candidates should note that objections must be raised in English only.
In case of any query regarding RRB Paramedical Answer keys, candidates can contact at the concerned RRB.