Indian Navy Tradesmen Mate online examination 2019 has been successfully conducted on 14th April in 127 test centers established at different states of the country. Now all the candidates who appeared for the test are waiting for the release of result.
Before the release of result, Indian Navy will also release the answer keys/ solution paper to all the question paper sets. The answer key will be released soon on official website. Release of answer key before the exam facilitates recruiting authority in maintaining transparency in the recruitment process.
With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to tally their answers (they have marked in the exam) with the official answer keys. This will help them to analyse their performance in exam and will also give them an idea about their marks in the test.
Exam has been completed and recruiting authority might be ready for releasing answer keys on its official website. As soon as answer keys will be out on the official portal, candidates will be able to download the same. To help candidates in finding their answer keys easily we will also upload the same here on this page.
Answer keys/ solution paper provides candidates an idea about their performance in the online test and also an idea about the upcoming result. Candidates can get an insight to their marks in the test. Answer key is one of the best way of maintaining transparency in the
INCET 2019 answer keys will be updated only through the online mode. No hard copy will be released. Candidates can check their answer keys within the time prescribed by the recruiting body as it may remove the answer key pdf from the web portal. Therefore, they need to regularly visit the official portal to get all the updates related to the publication of answer keys. Candidates can also retain the response sheet for future references.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019- At a Glance
|Name of the Examination||Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2019|
|Article category||Answer keys|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Type of examination||All India level recruitment examination|
|Advertisement No.||INCET-TMM -01/2019|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Post type||Group C|
|No. of Vacancies||554|
|Date of examination||14th April 2019|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Examination)|
|Answer key||Available soon|
Candidates waiting for the release of answer keys, have to access it online as mentioned above. They can check the step-by-step procedure shared in this section to get the answer key downloaded. The complete guide to download the answer sheet is provided as under-
- Visit official website – Candidates have to begin with opening the official website of Indian Navy i.e. (www.indiannavy.nic.in/ or www.indiannavy.nic.in ).
- Click on civilian link – On the homepage of the portal, candidates have to click on the “Civilian” option given under the “Personnel” menu.
- Select the relevant option – List of various recruitments will appear candidates have to select the INCET 2019 link.
- Select the answer key link – Now, candidates have to search the INCET 2019 answer key/solution paper option and have to hit the PDF option provided in front of that option.
- Check the answer keys – Answer key PDF for all the question paper sets will appear. Candidates can check it and match their answers with the provisional answers.
- Download and print – Once they have checked the answers, they can download or print the pdf for future references.
Click here to download the answer key/ solution paper 2019- PDF/link
(Link to be activate here)
Indian Navy Tradesman Answer Key 2019- Important Dates
|Online application||2nd March to 15th March 2019|
|Date of availability of admit card||2nd April – 14th April 2019|
|Examination date||14th April 2019 (Sunday)|
|Date of release of answer keys||To be announced soon|
Before we go ahead to the answer keys 2019 solution paper, have a quick look to the test pattern-
- Exam was held on 14th April across India at various test centres.
- Test was held in an online mode i.e. computer-based examination.
- There were four parts of the question paper viz. Part A (General Intelligence and Reasoning), Part B (Numerical Aptitude), Part C (General English) and Part D (General Awareness).
- Question paper was consisting of objective type questions.
- Total marks will be 100.
- Maximum marks- 100 marks (one mark for each correct answer)
- Process of shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of normalization of marks scored by the candidates in the online exam.
- The medium of exam was both English and Hindi.
|Part/ Section||Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
Submission of Representation/ Objection against the answer keys
In case a candidate will not satisfied with the answer keys he would be given a chance to submit the representation. The complete information related to the submission of representation such as schedule, mode of application, fee, time, etc. will be notified to the candidates through the official website, email or SMS to the candidates.
On the basis of the answer keys, board will release a new answer key on its official website. The response sheet published after representation will be final and no correspondence regarding the answer keys will be entertained afterward. Once the final answer key will be published Indian Navy will also release the result on its portal.
Candidates also have to pay a prescribed amount of fee per challenge for submitting their representation. The amount of fee payable will be updated soon.
For any clarification or assistance related to Indian Navy tradesman mate exam, candidates are advised to contact at the given contact info-
Contact No.- 1800-419-2929