The officials successfully conducted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test on 21 January 2024. Applicants participated in the exam and completed the paper to get positive results. Now, the next stage of the cycle is the publication of the CTET Answer Key 2024. The officials will release the answer key along with the OMR Response Sheets.
Candidates will have to wait a little for the answer key accessibility. It is expected that the officials will release it some days after the exam. Meanwhile, check the objection process, fee, and others below.
CTET Answer Key 2024 PDF
The officials have also set the objection fee which is compulsory to pay. So, the objection fee is Rs. 1000/- for each question. Challenges made without a fee will not be considered. After the evaluation of challenges, the final answer key will be issued.
The officials will return the objection fee amount to candidates with valid and correct objections. The officials will evaluate the candidate’s answer sheets through the final answer key. Applicants will also be able to get the response sheet’s photocopy along with calculation sheets after the declaration of the result by paying Rs. 500/-
ctet.nic.in Answer Key 2024 PDF: Highlights
|Name of the Test
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test
|Date of the Examination
|21 January 2024
|Answer Key Availability Status
|Answer Key Availability Mode
|All over India
|Authorized Web Portal
How to check the CTET Answer Key 2024 PDF and File Objection?
Candiates who do not know the process which can help them get access to the CTET Answer Key can check the same by reading the process mentioned below. The following is the step-by-step guide which will directly open the answer key on the screen:
- First of all, visit the official portal of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test using this link address: ctet.nic.in
- Now, you will see the home page of the same site on the respective screen.
- After that, you can locate the Latest Updates section on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down and locate the CTET Answer Key link available there and click on it once.
- Afterwards, a new page will open on the screen where you will see a separate section.
- provide details asked there carefully and submit them,
- After a few seconds, the Central TET Answer Key will open on the screen. Check all the answers carefully.
- In case, of any objection, tap the objection link and a form will open shortly,
- Enter all details on the form carefully and support your objection with relevant proof.
- Pay the specified objection fee and tap on the submit button to complete the process.
CTET Answer Key 2024 PDF: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test Website Link
|CTET Answer Key Link
|To be activated
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the CTET Answer Key?
The officials have not mentioned the exact date for releasing the CTET Answer Key. However, it is expected to be issued a few days or a week after the conduct of the eligibility test.
What is the ctet.nic.in Answer Key post process?
After issuing the answer key, the authority will commence the objection process, where online objections for examinees will be invited; afterwards, the final answer key will be released, and the authority will not entertain any objection against it.
What is the period of challenging the Central TET Answer Key?
After the answer key is published, the officials will open the online objection window. The officials have stated that it is likely to open the objection window for two to three days. After that, the objection window will automatically close.