ZP Maharashtra Admit Card 2020: Candidates who are looking for Zilla Parishad hall tickets can get valuable information related to the release date of the card from this article. Zila Parishad Maharashtra released the vacancies on various posts available on the district level. It is expected that the recruitment process on the vacant posts will start soon.
The application process to apply for the vacant posts has already been concluded on 6th January 2020. Since then the job seekers are looking for any announcement on the examinations and admit card. Applicants will be happy to know that the recruitment process for Zila Parishad Maharashtra Recruitment will be in be initiated soon. To start the recruitment the authority will release the admit card to take the written exam and announce the exam date. If you have applied for the vacant posts available with ZP Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 then read this post.
Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card 2020
Update: Maharashtra Zila Parishad recruitment admit card is expected to be released in the month of September 2020. Keep checking for updates.
The Zilla Parishad recruitment exam will be conducted to fulfill the vacancies on following posts; Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Gram Sevak, Arogya Sevak, Civil Engineering Assistant, Vistar Adhikari (Agriculture), Live Stock Supervisor (Animal Husbandry), Senior and Assistant (Account), Extension Officer (Statistical), Junior Account’s Officer, Anganwadi Paryavekshika, Junior Mechanic & a few other posts. According to the recruitment notification released by Zila Parishad total of 13521 vacancies are available at different districts.
Before moving further let’s have a quick look at the information related to ZP Maharashtra Admit card 2020;
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Number Of Vacant Posts||13521|
|Last Date to apply for the Vacancies||6 January 2020|
|Vacant Posts||Various (Junior Engineer, Pharmacist, Gram Sevak, Arogya Sevak, Civil Engineering Assistant, Vistar Adhikari (Agriculture), Live Stock Supervisor (Animal Husbandry), Senior and Assistant (Account), Extension Officer (Statistical), Junior Account’s Officer, Anganwadi Paryavekshika, Junior Mechanic & a few other posts)|
|Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test And Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Maharashtra|
More Sarkari Naukari: Click Here
Check >>> New National Education Policy
ZP Maharashtra Admit Card 2020
ZP Maharashtra Admit Card will be required to all the applicants who have applied for the released vacancies. Based on the admit card the applicant will get an entry in the exam center. In order to provide the hall ticket to all the candidates, the recruitment authority will release it online. To get the admit card the applicants will have to log in on the official site of Zila Parishad with the help of their username and password.
As the candidates waste a lot of time searching for the admit card on the internet. So for their ease here we have compiled the genuine information on ZP Maharashtra Admit Card 2020. The selection procedure of the candidate will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the interview. After that, the selection of the applicant will get finalized. Now let’s know how can you download the admit card to take the written examination.
Steps To Download ZP Maharashtra Admit Card 2020
The officials of ZP Maharashtra will upload the hall ticket on the official website of Zila Parishad Maharashtra. To get the admit card the applicants will have to log in on the home page of the website. Here have a look at the steps that you need to follow to get you to admit card to take the recruitment examination;
- Step 1: First of all you will have to visit the official website of ZP Maharashtra. You can reach on the page by clicking on the link given here; https://mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage
- Step 2: On the home page of the website you will find a box to enter your username and password. The username and password will be the same as you chose at the time of filling the application form.
- Step 3: Once you log in on the page then you will have to look for the ZP Maharashtra Admit card 2020 for Health Worker, JE & Others posts.
- Step 4: At the time of writing this article to help you to get the admit card the link has not been updated yet, check the same in the first week of February.
- Step 5: Click on the link once you get it and your hall ticket will appear on your screen. Take a print out of your admit card and keep it safe with you.
- Step 6: You need to keep the admit card with you till the release of the final result on ZP Maharashtra Result 2020.
Information Imprinted On Admit Card
Your admit card is an important document not only because it is essential to take the examination but it also has important information related to the exam. Though the admit card for the recruitment exam will be released after the announcement of the exam date only but it will also have the following information;
- Name of the Candidates
- Roll Number or Registration Number of the Candidate
- Date of birth of the Applicant
- Gender of the applicant
- Father and Mother Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date And Timing of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Venue Detail of the exam center
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of candidate and exam counselor
Important Documents Essential To Carry For Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Exam 2020
Along with your admit card and Photograph the candidate will have to carry one photo id proof to the exam center also to take the recruitment exam for ZP Maharashtra Recruitment 2020. This photo id proof should be approved by the government authorities as a photo ID. You can choose one document from the followings;
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- And any another id assigned by the state or central govt
Important Instructions To Candidates
Here have a look at the instruction that you need to know as a candidate to take the examination.
- As we stated above that admit card is an essential document and without it, you will not be able to take the recruitment exam So don’t forget to carry it to the exam center.
- Along with the hall ticket carry one photo id proof too. You will have to shoe it when asked by the exam counselor.
- After downloading your admit card read it thoroughly. In case of any issue contact the officials on 1800-3000-7766 or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reach to the exam center 30 to 15 minutes before the exam starting time.
- At the exam center, you will not be allowed to carry any mobile, Bluetooth or any electronic gadget so avoid them.
- To Download Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Link will be activated soon)
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, to fulfill the different vacancies a different exam will be conducted. The date and timing of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
Zilla Parishad Maharashtra Admit Card is expected to be available online in February 2020 approx 10-7 days before conducting the exam.