XAT 2023 Admit Card: The Xavier School of Management is all set to conduct the examination XAT for the entrance of candidates into the member and associate institutions. The exam is scheduled for 8 January 2023. The candidates who registered for the Xavier Aptitude Test 2023 before 30 November 2023 will be appearing for the same. To do so, they will need an Admit Card to get entry into the examination hall. The authorities released the XAT admit card on 26 Dec. The applicants can download them online. To get all information pertaining to the Admit Card and its download, read the subsequent text.
XAT 2023 Admit Card Link
The Xavier Aptitude Test 2023 will be held on 8 January 2023. This test will be attempted by all the students who managed to successfully register for it. This test is conducted for the admission of candidates into esteemed institutions. This exam is potentially limited to the aspirants who desire to pursue Management streams at the postgraduate level. This test is limited to such colleges which have chosen to participate with or are members of the Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur.
The member institutes include Xavier University, Xavier Institute of Management, Quinlan School of Business, and more. While, there are many associate schools that admit students through XAT such as BITS Pilani, Benett University, Christ University, Doon Business School Group, and more. This test is limited to Indian students and they all need to download an admit card to prove their candidature for the exam.
XAT Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||XAT or Xavier Apltitude Test|
|Conducted By||XLRI or Xavier School of Management|
|Conducted For||Participating and Member Institutions|
|Course||Management courses MBA|
|Examination Mode||Online, that is, Computer Based Test or CBT|
|Date of Examination||8th January 2023|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||26th December 2022|
|Mode of Release of Admit Card||Online|
|Download of Scorecards||–|
Download XAT 2023 Admit Card Online
The Admit Cards or Hall Tickets for XAT 2023 will be issued to all the candidates who registered for the exam. Only the complete and valid applications will be accepted and the information will be retrieved so as to allocate roll numbers and hall tickets. The candidates will only be allowed to enter the examination if they are able to furnish the admit cards at the entrance of the examination hall. To download the admit card, once they are available, follow the given steps:
- Visit the official portal of Xavier Aptitude Test 2023 at xatonline.in.
- On the home page of the portal specifically designed to deal with all the deliverance of services and information regarding XAT 2023.
- In the “Updates” section, check the update for “XAT 2023 Admit Cards out now“.
- Tap on “Click Here” to open the link to download the admit cards.
- A “Login” form will consequently open up asking for Login Credentials obtained at the time of registration.
- Enter your Email and the Password or log in using the facility of One Time Password or OTP. The code will be generated on the registered email ID.
- Press “Login“. The Admit Card will be available on the screens.
- Press “Download” to save the document offline.
- It is also recommended that the candidates must print the admit cards for future reference.
Details mentioned in the XAT 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card is not only necessary at the time of entrance at the examination hall but also a vital identity proof. The admit card will be required to prove the candidature. Additionally, it also contains details that might be required at the time of attempting the exam. The following details will be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- XAT ID
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Status of Category as Persons with Disability or PwD
- Reporting Time
- Gate Closure Time
- Duration of the Exam
- Test City
- Test Centre Name and Address
- Link of Test Centre’s Location on Google
- Reference Number
- In Emergency Contact Number
- Invigilator’s Signature
- Remarks from Invigilator, if applicable
- General Instruction regarding the examination
XAT Examination Pattern
The XAT exam will be conducted on 8th January 2023. The exam duration will be of three hours. The candidates will have two papers. The first paper will be divided into 3 sections. There will be no time limit for the sections and in total, the candidates will have to wind up Paper I in 165 minutes. The remaining 15 minutes will be for the candidates to attempt Paper II. Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
However, every unattempted question will cost the candidates 0.1 marks but they will not be penalized only if the number of unattempted questions does not exceed 8. Once the candidate does not attempt more than 8 questions, 0.1 marks will be deducted as a punishment. Interestingly, there will be no provision for negative marking or penalty for unattempted questions in Paper II.
|S.No.||Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Limit||Marks|
|1.||Paper I||Verbal and Logical Ability||26||None (Total: 165 minutes)||26|
|2.||Logical Reasoning or Decision Making||21||None (Total: 165 minutes)||21|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation||27||None (Total: 165 minutes)||27|
|4.||Paper-II||General Knowledge||25||15 minutes||25|