West Bengal Public Service Commission concluded the online application process for the position of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III. All successfully registered candidates are now eligible to appear for the written examination. For this, the authority will issue the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card.
The authority provides the admit card to each candidate separately. The official notification does not provide the admit card release date anywhere. We expect the officials to issue a direct admit card link a week or two before the exam date. Get information like the exam scheme, downloading the admit card, etc. in the following paragraph.
WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023
The official web portal of WBPSC will include a direct link to the admit card. Aspirants should keep their login credentials while downloading the admit card. The WBPSC Food SI Admit Card will provide entry to candidates in the exam hall. The respective exam centre’s invigilator verifies each candidate’s admit card before the exam.
Keep the admit card copy safe until the recruitment drive’s end. Aspirants would also want to know the exam date to start the preparation accordingly. The officials have not provided the exam date till now, but its likely to be out very soon.
wbpsc.gov.in Food SI Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Public Service Commission, West Bengal|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III|
|Name of the Department||Food and Supplies Department|
|Exam Date||14 January 2024 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023?
Candidates unaware of the procedure for downloading the admit card can take the help of this paragraph. Below are the steps through which you can download the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card:
- Commence the process by visiting the official website of the WBPSC through the link address: https://wbpsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, go to the Candidate’s Corner section on the right side of the screen.
- After that, you must tap on the Download Admit Card (For Written/ Screening Test) and the device will open a new screen.
- A new page will hold a list of available admit card links. Find and click on the admit card link for the WBPSC Food Sub-Inspector post.
- And then carefully provide the enrollment number/ first name and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Search tab, and the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check the details on the admit card and tap the print option.
West Bengal Food SI Exam Scheme
The officials have also provided the detailed exam scheme and the recruitment advertisement’s publication. Check Out the detailed exam scheme to understand the marking scheme and others:
- The officials will conduct the written examination for selection.
- There will be only one paper in the exam consisting of two sections i.e., General Studies and Arithmetic.
- There will be multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- The question paper will be a total of 100 marks. Each section will include 50 marks.
- The officials will provide 1 hour and 30 minutes to solve the question paper.
- There will be negative markings for each wrong answer to multiple-choice questions.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 40% for UR and Meritorious Sports Person, 38% for OBC (A & B), 35% for SC and 30% for ST, PWBD and Es-Servicemen in Written Examination and Personality Test.
WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||WBPSC Website Link|
|Admit Card Link||To be activated|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What things are not allowed in the exam hall?
According to the official recruitment notification, the authority has banned Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Bluetooth or any other communication devices inside the premises where the examination is conducted.
When will the officials release the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card?
The officials have not mentioned the admit card release date anywhere officially.
What details are printed on the wbpsc.gov.in Food SI Admit Card?
The admit card holds details like the name of the officials, name of the applied post, candidate’s name, roll number, date and day of the exam, allotted exam centre, reporting time, examination instructions and others.
Whom to contact if we face any problems while downloading the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card?
Aspirants can contact the concerned authority through the below-mentioned contact details for technical support:
Help Desk: (033) 4058-5640 and Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org