WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Prelims Admit Card 2023: The Public Service Commission, West Bengal released the notification for the WB Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination, 2022. The last date to fill out the application form is already over. As a result, the candidates must be wondering about the release of the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Prelims Admit Card 2023.
We want to inform the candidates that the WBPSC will soon release the admit card for the preliminary examination. The candidates are advised to bookmark this page as we will activate the admit card downloading link of the Audit and Accounts Service Preliminary Examination 2023 as it is made available by the authorities.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Prelims Admit Card 2023
The Audit and Accounts Service Prelims Examination admit card will soon be uploaded by the West Bengal Public Service Commission in their official portal. Therefore, we always encourage the aspirants to be active on the official portal of the WBPSC. The official website address of the WBPSC is https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
This article is for the applicants who want to get the latest update about the release of the Prelims admit card for the Audit and Accounts examination. In addition, we will also present the steps through which the applicant can obtain their hall ticket as soon as it becomes available.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Prelims Exam Date 2023
The recent update regarding the West Bengal Accounts and Audit Preliminary Examination is that the authorities have uploaded a tentative schedule of the forthcoming examinations. In that notice, the authorities have clearly stated that the Audit and Accounts Preliminary Examination will be conducted on the 4th of June, 2023 tentatively. However, the candidates are advised to visit the official portal of WBPSC as these are merely tentative dates only.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Admit Card 2023 – Overview
The table below will provide an overview regarding the release of the admit card as well as some important facts about the examination.
|Article Type||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination|
|Exam Conducting Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Department Concerned||Department of Finance|
|Concerned Government||West Bengal Government|
|Number of Openings||25|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||4th of June, 2023 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
- WB Police Wireless Operator PT Admit Card 2023
- WB ANM GNM Admit Card 2023
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023
Download WBPSC Audit & Accounts Exam Hall Ticket 2023
As of now, the authorities have not uploaded the Preliminary Exam Admit card to the official portal of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. However, it may be uploaded soon by the authorities. Therefore, at that time, the applicants can follow the below steps and can retrieve it.
- As an initial step, the candidate has to visit the public service commission official portal using the address i.e.https://wbpsc.gov.in/
- Now the candidates will find the WBPSC homepage on their screen.
- Now on the homepage, there will be a ‘Candidate’s Corner’ section.
- Under that section, there will be a link ‘Download Admit-Card (For Written/Screening Test)’.Click on that link.
- Afterwards, on the new page, search for the ‘Audit and Accounts Service Prelims Admit Card ‘.
- Click on that link.
- Fill out the required login credentials.
- The login credentials will be the details provided to the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
- Now eventually, the candidate’s hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Check the details and download the admit card.
- Take printouts of at least 2 to 3 copies of the admit card.
|Download Here>>||WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Prelims Admit Card 2023( To Be Uploaded Soon)|
|Check Exam Date>>||WB Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Exam Date|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The candidates are recommended to carry the below documents along with them at the exam centre:
-Printout of the admit card
-Original Photo Identity Proof authorized by the government along with its photocopy
-Recent passport-size photo
The authorities will release the Audit and Accounts Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket through online mode only.
After qualifying preliminary examination, the candidates will have to appear for the Mains examination and then finally for the Interview.