WBJEE PUBDET Admit Card 2021: West Bengal PUBDET/ PUMBDET i.e. Presidency University Bachelor’s/ Master Degree Entrance Test will be conducted tentatively on 7th & 8th August 2021 and 14th August respectively. Date of availability of PUBDET/ PUMDET 2021 admit card is not disclosed yet therefore, admit card will be made available as per the schedule. Candidates will be able to download admit cards for both the exams from the official website of the concerned Board. PUBDET is basically an entrance exam conducted for admission in various UG courses in the Presidency University of West Bengal.
UPDATE: West Bengal PUBDET/ PUMDET 2021 tentative exam date has been released by the officials.
- 1 WBJEE PUBDET Admit Card 2021
- 2 PUBDET/ PUMDET 2021 Admit Card
- 3 Duplicate Admit Card
WBJEE PUBDET Admit Card 2021
Through this article candidates who have applied for PUBDET/ PUMDET 2020 exam will be able to get all the details related to the admit card.
An Overview of PUBDET/ PUMDET 2021 Exam
|Exam Name||Presidency University Bachelor’s Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET)||Presidency University Master’s Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET)|
|Conducted Authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Exam type||Entrance exam||Entrance exam|
|Courses offered||B.A / B.Sc (Hons.)||M.A / M.Sc|
|Date of admit card publication||TBA||TBA|
|Date of exam||7th & 8th August 2021 (tentative)||14th August 2021 (tentative)|
|Publication of result||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Mode of exam||Offline||Offline|
|Total no. of questions||50 for each part||50 for each part|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes||90 minutes|
|Exam location||Various centres in West Bengal||Various centres in West Bengal|
PUBDET/ PUMDET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document to be carried to the exam center because it acts as an entry ticket and lets candidates enter the exam venue. Admit card for PUBDET 2021 exam will be published on separate dates on the official website of the WBJEE board. Candidates must remember that they can avail admit card only through online mode. No printed copy of the same shall be issued to them.
How to download PUBDET/ PUMDET 2021 Admit card?
To download admit card from the official website, candidates can download it by following the steps given below-
- Candidates have to visit WBJEE website (mentioned above) or they can simply visit the link provided below for downloading admit card.
- Now they have to click on the PUBDET/ PUMDET tab on the homepage.
- Now click on the admit card download link.
- Enter the registration number and password in the required space to login the admit card downloading page and submit the details.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
- Now they can download and take printout of the same.
- Candidates must keep their admit card in a safe place till the admission procedure completes.
Download PUBDET/PUMDET 2020 Admit Card (Available Soon)
Details Mentioned On PUBDET/ PUMDET Admit Card 2021
Following information is mentioned on the admit card of every candidates-
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Registration number/ Application number
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Date and time of exam
- Venue of examination
The exam will be conducted in the various exam centres across the state of West Bengal. Following are the exam zones where PUBDET/ PUMDET 2021 exam will be conducted-
|EXAMINATION ZONE||ZONE CODE|
|Kolkata-North/ Salt Lake||812|
Candidates have to choose any three exam centres from the exam zones mentioned above. Examination centres will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choices filled by the candidates during filling the application form. The complete address of the allotted examination center shall be mentioned on the admit card issued to the candidates. No request for change of allotted exam centre and date of exam will be entertained under any circumstances.
Duplicate Admit Card
Board also have a provision of providing duplicate admit card to the candidates who have lost or damaged their hall ticket. The duplicate hall tickets are provided only till the date of exam. In case a candidate wish to have his/her admit card after the exam, he/she can also get that. In order to get a duplicate admit card after the exam, one has to pay a processing fee of Rs.500 via demand draft. This duplicate admit card will be issued only after 60 days of the date of the publication of result.
Important Instructions Regarding PUBDET/PUMDET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates need to follow the given instructions related to PUBDET Admit Card 2021.
- Admit card for both the exams will be made available only to the registered candidates on the notified date.
- Admit card will be published and will be made available to the candidates only through online mode. No, admit card will be sent through post or any other medium.
- Duplicate admit card can be generated only till the date of the exam.
- If any candidate needs duplicate admit card after the exam. They can get it by paying a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by Bank draft. Candidates must download this duplicate admit card before the exam day.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
- They must ensure that the admit card is not mutilated, distorted or damaged even by accident. Candidates with such admit card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards in a safe place until the admission process completes.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the address provided below.
In case, you have any query related to this article, you can mention it in the comment box below. Our team will respond to it as soon as possible.