WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2020 @ https://wbjeeb.nic.in/: WB JEEDEC 2020 admit card availability dates will be announced shortly. Candidates who have successfully submited their application forms will be able to download their JEEDEC admit card from the official website. WBJEE JEEDEC exams will be conducted on scheduled dates. No hard copy of WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2020 will be sent to any candidate.
WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2020
WBJEE JEEDEC is an entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. WBJEE board conducts JEEDEC common entrance exam every year to offer admissions to the students into five-year evening course for Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering in Jadavpur University in the state of West Bengal.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 will be conducted in offline mode. After the submission of application form admit cards will be issued on the notified date only to those candidates who will successfully submit their application form before the due date.
In this article, we have shared all the details related to WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2020 like availability date of admit card, how to download admit card, test center, important instructions related to admit card, etc.
Highlights of WBJEE JEEDEC 2020
|Exam name||JEEDEC 2020|
|Exam type||Common Entrance exam|
|Conducting authority||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Category||Admit card/ hall ticket|
|Course offered||Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering|
|University name||Jadhavpur University|
|Date to apply||8th June 2020|
|Last date to apply||21st June 2020|
|Admit card status||Updated soon|
|Date of exam||Updated soon|
|Exam location||West Bengal|
|JEEDEC Information bulletin||Click Here|
Information Mentioned on WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is considered important at the examination centre as it contain following information of the candidates-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Registration no/ application number
- Exam date and time
- Examination center with address.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Seats Availability
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 is will be conducted for total 40 seats in Jadhavpur University. These seats are divided among different categories of candidates. Category-wise availability of WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 seats is as follows-
WB JEEDEC Exam Centre and Issue of Duplicate Admit Card
WBJEE JEEDEC exam for the year 2020 will be conducted only at Kolkata-North/Salt Lake only. The complete address of the exam center will be mentioned on the hall ticket. The exam will be conducted only at the exam center assigned by the board and it is the responsibility of the candidates to report at the exam center on the day of exam at the time specified in the hall ticket.
JEEDEC applicants can also generate a duplicate admit in case the admit has been damaged or missed. They should remember that duplicate admit card can be issued only till the date of exam. However, Board also provide the duplicate admit card after the exam. Those who wish to get the duplicate hall ticket after the exam have to pay the processing fee of Rs.500/- through the bank draft.
Important Instruction Related to WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2020
Some important instructions regarding WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 admit cards are mentioned below. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions before appearing in WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 exam.
- Admit cards for WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 will be published soon.
- It will be hosted on the official website of WBJEE Board which we have mentioned above.
- Admit cards will be issued only through online mode. No hard copy of admit cards will be sent to candidates by post/courier or by any other mode.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully submitted their application form.
- Admit cards will be published on the official website for which candidates need to login with their registration number and password provided during filling of the application form. Without registration number candidates will not be able to download their hall ticket. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep the registration number and password safely. They must preserve the hard copy of filled-in application form as it contains all the details.
- While downloading admit card candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned in the admit card whether they are correct or not. If not then candidate must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- Candidates are required to download and take print of the admit card as it is mandatory for every candidate to carry their admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Any candidates without admit card will not be permitted to enter exam center.
- Along with the admit card candidates are required to carry a passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form) and a photo ID proof.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not distorted, destroyed, mutilated or soiled even by accident. Candidates with such distorted admit cards will not be allowed to sit for exam
- Board will also issue duplicate admit cards to the candidates till the date of exam and those who wish to get it post exam have to pay a processing fee of Rs.500/- via demand draft. Therefore, candidates are advised to preserve their admit cards till the admission procedure completes.
- In case of any discrepancy related to admit card or any issue related to JEEDEC 2020, candidates can the board.
- Till the declaration of exam date and issue of the admit card, candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website and also with this page.
How to Download WBJEE JEEDEC Admit Card 2020
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 admit card can be downloaded from the official website by following the given steps-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of WBJEE Board i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the homepage candidates have to click on the JEEDEC tab.
- Now Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the application number, password and security pin provided to the candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- Admit card will appear on the screen of the system.
- Now candidates can download and take print of the form to carry to the exam center.
Click here to Download JEEDEC Admit Card 2020 (Available Soon)
Queries related to JEEDEC 2020 Hall ticket can be asked in the comment section below. Candidates can contact the board at the contact details shared as under-
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)
AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091.
Tel – 033 23671198, 18001023781, 033 23671149 / 59 / 99.
Fax – 033 23671148 / 49.