WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019: JECA 2019 Admit Card has been released today. Admit card for JECA 2019 exam is made available for download from 4th July 2019 as per the official schedule. JECA exam is scheduled to be conducted on 13th July 2019 (Saturday) for academic session 2019-20.
WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019
JECA is a state level common entrance exam conducted for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) in various institutions in West Bengal. Lakhs of Candidates have applied for JECA 2019 and now all they are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card.
In this article, we have shared all the information related to JECA 2019 admit card.
JECA 2019 Information
|Exam name||JECA 2019|
|Exam type||Common entrance examination|
|Conducting body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Course offered||Master of Computer Application|
|Category||Admit card/ hall ticket|
|Date of filling application||2nd April 2019|
|Last date to apply||4th April 2019|
|Availability of JECA 2019 admit card||4th July 2019 (Released)|
|Exam date||13th July 2019 (Saturday)|
|Release of result||13/08/2019 (Tuesday) (tentative)|
|Exam location||West Bengal|
JECA 2019 is an online computer based exam conducted by WBJEE board every year. Thousands of candidates apply for this exam and get admission into MCA program in various institutes and colleges in the state of West Bengal. Admit card is a very important document which is mandatory for every candidate to carry it to the exam centre. Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who will successfully submit their application forms with the payment of prescribed fee.
Information Mentioned on WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019
Admit card is considered an important document to be carried to the examination venue as it contains the following details of the candidates-
- Name of the candidates
- date of birth
- father’s name
- roll number
- registration number/ application number
- exam name, date and time
- examination centre
All these details of candidates are mentioned by the conducting authority on the basis of the information provided by the candidates at the time of filling application form. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill their application form correctly and carefully.
How to Download JECA 2019 Hall Ticket 2019?
JECA 2019 Admit card will be issued through online mode. Candidates can follow the given steps to download their admit card.
- Visit the official website of WBJEE Board (i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in) as JECA 2019 Admit card will be released there.
- On the homepage click on JECA tab
- Click on the link provided to download JECA 2019 Admit card.
- Log in by using information like application number, date of birth or password.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Candidates can check all the information mentioned on the admit card and download and take print out of the same.
Candidates must keep a hard copy of admit card for future references.
Latest Update 4th July 2019: West Bengal JECA Admit Card 2019 has been announced today. We have uploaded the admit card link below.
Click here to Download WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2019 (Available Now)
Documents to be Carried to Exam Center
Candidates must carry following documents along with the admit card to the exam center-
- A photograph (same as uploaded in the application form)
- One photo identity proof, which may be a Voter ID/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ PAN card etc
JECA 2019 Examination Centers
JECA 2019 is expected to be conducted at the following test center in West Bengal-
- Purbo Medinipur
- Pashchim Medinipur
- Kolkata- North
- Kolkata- South
Candidates are required to report the exam centre half an hour before the specified exam time along with all the required documents.
Important Instruction Related to WBJEE JECA Admit Card
Candidates must go through the important points given below-
- JECA 2019 Admit card has been released today (4th July 2019) on the official website of the conducting authority.
- Candidates are required to download and take print out of the admit card.
- Admit card is the entry ticket to enter the examination venue, therefore it is compulsory for all the candidates to bring their admit cards along with the other required documents to the exam centre. Without admit card, candidates will not be permitted to sit for exam.
- Candidates must ensure that their admit card is not damaged, mutilated, distorted or soiled even by the accident. Candidates with such admit cards are not allowed in exam.
- Duplicate admit cards will not be generated after exam, therefore candidates are advised to keep their admit cards safely and securely till the admission procedure completes.
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing in exam. In case of any discrepancy, candidate must contact the concerned authority for rectification.
- Candidates are also required to retain their application no/ registration number and password as it is used to log in while downloading the admit card. Without application no and password candidates will not be able to get their admit card.