The West Bengal College Service Commission released the notification for the assistant professor. Now, those who have submitted their applications are waiting for the exam, per the details. WB SET Exam will be held on 17 December 2023. So, to participate in it, the authority releases the WB SET Admit Card online at www.wbcsconline.in.
Apart from this, the applicant can also visit our website to check out the latest updates regarding the exam. Here in this article, we will provide all the important information related to the WB SET Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2023.
WB SET Admit Card 2023- Overview
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Article||WB SET Admit Card 2023|
|Mode of Releasing Admit Card||Online|
|Job Location||Across West Bengal|
WB SET Admit Card 2023- Important Dates
The applicants also need to have a finer view regarding the crucial dates related to the examination.
|Admit Card Releasing Date||3rd December 2023|
|Examination Date||17 December 2023|
The dates mentioned above are tentative. Therefore, the applicants are advised to visit the official website of the authority at regular intervals.
Procedure to Download WB SET Admit Card 2023
After the authority releases the admit card on its official website, the candidate can follow the below steps to download the admit card. Apart from this, the candidate can also visit the direct link provided by us at the end of this article. The steps to retrieve the assistant professor admit card are as follows:
- First and foremost, the candidate has to enter the following web address given here: https://www.wbcsconline.in/.
- After this, the homepage of the website gets open and the candidate can see a notification section on the left and some more options on the right side of the page.
- On the right side of the page, one of the options will be” Applicant login“.Click on this icon.
- Now, the applicant will have to fill in some details that he got at the time of applying for this exam. The details required are the “Username” and “Password” of the candidate.
- Afterwards, the candidate can click on the login section and enter the assigned portal.
- Now, the candidate can see a section of Admit card wherein he can view the admit card and also can download it.
- The applicant is required to download the admit card and is advised to take more than one copy of the admit card.
- Entry into the examination hall without the admit card is prohibited.
Particulars to Checked in WB SET Hall Ticket
After downloading the admit card of the assistant professor for the West Bengal State Eligibility Test 2023, the candidates are advised to cross-check these important details mentioned in the admit card. The details to be checked are as follows:
- The name of the candidate is the first thing that has to be checked on the admit card with the correct spelling.
- Then again, the name of the father or the guardian name should be checked.
- The date of birth should be the same as on your 10th marksheet or on the birth certificate. Apart from this, the DOB should match with that present in the identity proof.
- The roll number and application number are to be checked properly.
- Then the gender is also specified in the Hall ticket.
- The photo and signature of the applicant are also present on the admit card.
- Exam name
- The date of the exam and the venue of the exam should be legible.
- The time slot at which the candidate has to appear for their exam is also mentioned in the hall ticket.
- The Reporting time is also stated. It should be kept in mind that after the reporting time, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Documents to be Carried at Exam Centre
The eligible candidate needs to bring the following documents with them to the exam hall:
- A government-approved Identity proof. It can be your Adhaar card, pan card, DL or passport.
- Candidate must also carry more than one photocopy of that ID proof.
- One passport-size coloured photo.
WB SET Admit Card for Assistant Professor: Important Links
Can I bring my college identity card as identity proof to the exam centre?
No, only government-approved ID Proof will be accepted by the authorities there.
Will the authority send WB SET Hall Ticket by post to the applicant?
No, the officials will not send the WB SET Hall Ticket 2023 by post. It will publish the admit card online. They can download it from the official website.
Will the TA be paid to the applicants appearing in the exam?
No TA will be provided to the students appearing for the WB SET Examination.