WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card for PET/PMT: The WB Police Lady Constable Selection Process is now in its second stage, as the written exam result was announced on 1st December. The authority has shared that the shortlisted candidates will now be called for the PET/PMT, which will be held on December 18, 2023. Shortlisted applicants must download their PET/PMT admit card which will be available online from December 11, 2023. A link to download the WB Police Lady Constable admit card will also be shared once released by the officials.
WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card 2023
The authority will provide the admit card link on the official website of WB Police. Receiving an SMS confirming the submission of your application form does not guarantee that you will receive an admit card for the preliminary written examination or any subsequent stages. The issuance of the admit card depends on your eligibility and acceptance of your candidature according to the criteria.
The wbpolice.gov.in Lady Constable Admit Card is prepared carefully. In case, the candidate found any mistake, then they can contact the concerned authority regarding the same issue and ask them for correction.
Download WB Police Lady Constable PET/PMT Admit Card
wbpolice.gov.in Lady Constable Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Lady Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||1420 Vacancies|
|Exam Date||18th December 2023|
|Examination Type||Physical Test|
|Admit Card Availability Status||11th December 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card?
This paragraph has been prepared with the motive of providing the procedure for downloading the admit card. Here are the steps required to download the admit card:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of West Bengal Police through this link: https://wbpolice.gov.in/
- Now, you must click on the Recruitment option available at the top of the screen, and a drop-down menu with two options will form.
- You are required to click on the Recruitment option again, and then you will land on a new page.
- Now, you must find the “Recruitment to the post of Lady Constables in West Bengal Police 2023” and click on the Get Details option available in front of it.
- Finally, a new page will form providing all the above-mentioned recruitment-related links.
- You must find and click on the Download e-admit card link, and the readers will get redirected to a new site.
- Provide the details, such as the application number and the Date of Birth.
- Afterwards, tap on the Submit box and shortly, the admit card will form on the screen.
- You should tap on the Print option and take at least 2 copies of admit card for the preliminary exam.
WB Police Lady Constable Admit Card: Important Links
|Download Online||Lady Constable Admit Card Link (To be updated soon)|
|Visit the official website||WB Police Website Link|
|For more updates, check out||NVSHQ, Home Page|
West Bengal Police Lady Constable Exam Scheme
Candidates should consider the exam scheme during the preparation of the exam for better outcomes. Given below is the examination scheme for the West Bengal Preliminary Examination:
- The preliminary exam will be MCQ based and will include Multiple Choice Questions. The following is the table showing the detailed exam scheme:
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark for every correct answer|
|Duration of the Exam||1 hour or 60 minutes|
|Language of Exam||Available in two languages i.e., Bengali and Nepali|
|Number of Subjects||3 Subjects i.e., |
1. General Awareness and General Knowledge
2. Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)
|Subject-Wise Marks||General Awareness and General Knowledge: 40 Marks|
Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard): 30 Marks
Reasoning: 30 Marks
|Negative Marking||1/4th of the allotted mark for every incorrect answer|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority be releasing the West Bengal Lady Constable Admit Card?
The authority will release the admit card on 11 December 2023.
What details can be seen on the wbpolice.gov.in Lady Constable Hall Ticket?
The admit card is going to hold information like the name of the candidate, roll number, official’s name, examination type, name of the post, venue of the exam, reporting time, date and day of the exam, father’s name, the signature of the authority, etc.
What documents will be needed at the exam hall?
Aspirants must carry the admit card’s hard copy, a coloured passport-sized photograph and any identity card such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, passport, driving license, etc.
From where can we access the admit card?
The admit card can be easily accessed through the official website of WB Police or by clicking on the direct link provided above on the page.