WB JEXPO Admit Card 2019: If you have also applied for JEXPO 2019 then you must be waiting for the admit card now, as without this document you cannot be allowed in the examination center. It is time taking for the students to come online again and aging to check any update on admit card. Therefore, to help them we have compiled all the essential information related the JEXPO 2019 Admit Card in this post.
Table of Contents
JEXPO Admit Card 2019
The students who have applied for JEXPO 2019, are waiting for their admit card. As of now the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education has not declared any date top release the admit card for entrance exam but it is expected that admit card will be available on the official website of JEXPO on 3rd May 2019. We will give the direct link to download the WB JEXPO 2019 hall ticket at the end of this post.
|Article Category||JEXPO 2019 Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Language||Bilingual (English and Bengali)|
|Course||Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours for each exam|
|Number of Papers||2 Papers with 100 questions in each|
JEXPO is the abbreviation of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. Every year this exam is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education to offer admission in the diploma or polytechnic courses. Like the previous year, this year also many candidates fill the application form for JEXPO 2019. This year the exam is scheduled for 30 May 2019.
Steps to download the Admit card for JEXPO 2019
Here we have given all the process to download the admit card in steps. Follow the below mentioned steps and download the admit card easily.
- Go to the official website of JEXPO. Here is the link www.wbscte.org
- Look out for the link named as Admit Card for JEXPO 2019 and click on it.
- The click will direct you to the application login page. Login here with your Application Number and Password. This login id and password will be the same of registration time.
- Click on submit Button.
- Now you admit card has appeared on the screen of your desktop. Take its print out and keep it safe with you. You can take some extra copies of your admit card.
Details mentioned on JEXPO 2019 Admit Card
Following details will be mentioned on your JEXPO admit card;
- The name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Applicant’s Category
- Gender of candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Exam center Name, code, and other detail
- Candidates’ signature
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Important Instruction for the candidates
Candidates should check all the details mentioned on admit card carefully. In case of any mismatch in the details mentioned in admit card and application form then contact the exam conducting authority. Even a small mistake in your admit card can snatch the opportunity to appear in the exam.
Important Documents to carry on exam day
You will have to carry your photo id card as other important documents with you in the exam room along with admitting card. You can carry one of the following documents with you to the exam center;
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph on it
- Any other photo id card issued by a government authority
- Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination with a photograph on it
Exam Day Guidelines for JEXPO 2019
Students need to follow the below mentioned guidelines on the exam day.
- Keep your admit card and one photo ID card with you on exam day.
- You are not allowed to carry graph papers, log tables, calculators, cell phone or other electronic gadgets in the exam room.
- Do not write anything on the OMR sheet except the right answers.
Important Dates for JEXPO 2019 Hall Ticket
|Issue of application form||January 29, 2019|
|Last date to register||April 18, 2019|
|Issue of admit cards||May 3, 2019|
|Entrance exam||May 30, 2019|
JEXPO Exam Pattern
It is suggested to the students to have a look at the exam pattern of JEXPO. The knowledge of exam pattern saves the time of applicant in the exam room and they also can start preparing for the exam according to the exam pattern. Here is the exam pattern for JEXPO exam.
- As mentioned above, JEXPO exam is conducted for the admission in the polytechnic course in West Bengal. This exam is conducted in OMR sheets. It is an offline exam and candidates will have to mark the right answer in OMR sheets.
- West Bengal JEXPO exam consists of two papers; Paper 1 is based on mathematics and paper 2 is having the questions from Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Both the papers will multiple choice questions and each paper will have 50 questions. In paper 1 all 50questions will be asked from Mathematics and in Paper 2, 25-25 questions will be taken from physics and chemistry.
- Duration of one exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam will be conducted on two sessions for two papers; 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (mathematics) and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Physics & Chemistry).
- In JEXPO, there is no concept of negative marking. Candidates will be rewarded with one mark on every correct answer.
JEXPO 2019 Syllabus
To prepare for the JEXPO exam it’s essential to know about its complete syllabus. The exam paper of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic will be based on the syllabus of class 10th. In this exam questions will be taken from the syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of class 10th.
How to Prepare for JEXPO
The level of JEXPO is getting difficult with every passing year. It is suggested to the candidate to not to ignore a single topic of the syllabus in order to clear the exam with flying colors. No question will be asked out of the syllabus in this examination so applicants need to understand the importance of syllabus. The question paper will be based on questions of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics and none of the above mentioned subjects can be mugged up so you need to invest quality time in the practice of these subjects.
Below mentioned tips will help you to prepare for the exam well.
- Make a time table for your daily preparation of exam. If you are not good in mathematics then give some extra time to this subject.
- Try to understand the basic concept of mathematics to score well in the exam.
- Practice the tricks to solve the questions, this will save your time in the exam hall.
- If you are not able to solve anyone question then do not stick to it. Move to another question.
- It’s not wise to spend lots of time on a single question. In the exam room, every single second is counted, don’t waste it.
Summing it up
The result of JEXPO is accepted by all the government and self-financed institute. A good rank in JEXPO will land you in reputed Polytechnic institute of West Bengal. Here we have mentioned all the information related to this WB JEXPO admit card 2019. In case of any more query, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.