WB JEXPO Admit Card 2022: If you have also applied for JEXPO 2022 then you must be waiting for the admit card now, as without this document you will not be allowed to enter the examination center. Officials will upload the JEXPO admit card on 13 May which can be downloaded by submitting login details. This year, the JEXPO 2022 entrance test is to be conducted on 21st May 2022. Therefore, to help them we have compiled all the essential information related to the JEXPO 2022 Admit Card in this post.
Update: Finally JEXPO Admit Card Link is now active on the portal whose link is shared below.
JEXPO Admit Card Download Link 2022
The students who have applied for JEXPO 2022 looking for the admit card which is to be released by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education on its official website of JEXPO on the specified dates. We will update a direct link to download the WB JEXPO 2022 hall ticket above.
|Article Category||JEXPO & VOCLET 2022 Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education|
|Language||Bilingual (English and Bengali)|
|Course||Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours for each exam|
|Number of Papers||2 Papers with 100 questions in each|
JEXPO is the abbreviation of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. Every year this exam is conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education to offer admission in the diploma or polytechnic courses. Like the previous year, this year also many candidates fill out the application form for JEXPO 2022.
Where to download the JEXPO Admit Card 2022?
Here we have given all the process to download the admit card in steps. Follow the below-mentioned steps and download the admit card easily.
- Go to the official website of JEXPO. Here is the link www.wbscte.co.in
- Look out for the link named as Admit Card for JEXPO 2022 and click on it.
- The click will direct you to the application login page. Login here with your Application Number and Password. This login id and password will be the same at registration time.
- Click on submit Button.
- Now, your admit card has appeared on the screen of your desktop. Take its print out and keep it safe with you. You can take some extra copies of your admit card.
|WB JEXPO Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
Details mentioned on webscte.co.in JEXPO 2022 Admit Card
Following details will be mentioned on your JEXPO admit card;
- The name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Applicant’s Category
- Gender of candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Exam center Name, code, and other detail
- Candidates’ signature
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Important Instruction for the candidates
Candidates should check all the details mentioned on admit card carefully. In case of any mismatch in the details mentioned in admit card and application form then contact the exam conducting authority. Even a small mistake in your admit card can snatch the opportunity to appear in the exam.
Important Documents to carry on exam day
Along with the admit card, you will have to carry your photo id card on exam date. Applicants may carry one of the following documents with them to the exam center;
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph on it
- Any other photo id card issued by a government authority
- Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination with a photograph on it
- Black/Blue ball pen.
Exam Day Guidelines for JEXPO 2022
Students need to follow the below-mentioned guidelines on the exam day.
- Keep your admit card and one photo ID card with you on exam day.
- You are not allowed to carry graph papers, log tables, calculators, cell phone, or other electronic gadgets in the exam room.
- Do not write anything on the OMR sheet except the right answers.
webscte.co.in JEXPO Hall Ticket: Key Dates
|Issue of application form||1 March to 18 April|
|Issue of admit cards||13th May|
|JEXPO Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|VOCLET Exam Date||21 May 2022|
JEXPO Exam Pattern
It is suggested to all students to have a look at the exam pattern of JEXPO. The knowledge of exam patterns saves the time of applicants in the exam room and they also can start preparing for the exam according to the exam pattern. Here is the exam pattern for JEXPO exam.
- As mentioned above, JEXPO exam is conducted for admission in the polytechnic course in West Bengal. This exam is conducted in OMR sheets. It is an offline exam and candidates will have to mark the right answer in OMR sheets.
- West Bengal JEXPO exam consists of two papers; Paper 1 is based on mathematics and paper 2 is having questions from Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Both the papers will multiple choice questions and each paper will have 50 questions. In paper 1 all 50questions will be asked from Mathematics and in Paper 2, 25-25 questions will be taken from physics and chemistry.
- Duration of one exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam is generally conducted in two sessions for two papers; 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (mathematics) and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Physics & Chemistry).
- In JEXPO, there is no concept of negative marking. Candidates will be rewarded with one mark on every correct answer.
JEXPO 2022 Syllabus
To prepare for the JEXPO exam it’s essential to know about its complete syllabus. The exam paper of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic will be based on the syllabus of class 10th. In this exam questions will be taken from the syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of class 10th.
How to Prepare for JEXPO 2022?
The level of JEXPO is getting difficult with every passing year. It is suggested to the candidate not to ignore a single topic of the syllabus in order to clear the exam with flying colors. No question will be asked out of the syllabus in this examination so applicants need to understand the importance of the syllabus. The question paper will be based on questions of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics and none of the above-mentioned subjects can be mugged up so you need to invest quality time in the practice of these subjects.
Below mentioned tips will help you to prepare for the exam well.
- Make a time table for your daily preparation of exam. If you are not good in mathematics then give some extra time to this subject.
- Try to understand the basic concept of mathematics to score well in the exam.
- Practice the tricks to solve the questions, this will save your time in the exam hall.
- If you are not able to solve anyone question then do not stick to it. Move to another question.
- It’s not wise to spend lots of time on a single question. In the exam room, every single second is counted, don’t waste it.
Summing it up
The result of JEXPO is accepted by all the government and self-financed institutes. A good rank in JEXPO will allot you a reputed Polytechnic institute of West Bengal. Here we have mentioned all the information related to this WB JEXPO Admit Card 2022. In case of any more queries, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.