Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit Card 2020: Uttarakhand Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance exam for the year 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd October 2020. Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit Card 2020 will be available for downloading from 24th September 2020 onwards.
Registered candidates who have applied for this exam can download their Uttarakhand ANM GNM hall ticket from the official website of the concerned body or directly from the link provided on this provided in this article.
UK Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance test is a state level entrance exam conducted by HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University for the admission of candidates to ANM (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery) & GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) nursing programs in various government and private nursing colleges of the state.
Latest Update 7th September 2020: UK ANM, GNM, and B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card will be uploaded on 24th September 2020. Candidates will be able to download it from this page.
To get more information on GNM ANM Admit card candidates can read the complete article given below-
Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit Card 2020
UK ANM GNM 2020 hall ticket is going to release on 24th September 2020. Admit card will be issued in online mode only to the registered candidates. No hard copy of the hall tickets will be made available.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their hall tickets to the exam center on the day of exam. Any candidate without a valid admit card will not be permitted to the exam hall. Examinees are advised to carry only the essentials documents to the exam hall. Admit card should be preserved even after the completion of exam as it may be required at various stages of the admission.
Candidates going to appear in ANM GNM exam should also note that no duplicate admit card will be provided to candidates. Therefore, they must keep their hall ticket with utmost care in a safe place throughout the admission process and produce it only when required.
Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2020 Admission- Details
|Name of the Exam||Uttarakhand Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance exam 2020|
|Article Category||Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit Card/ Admission Certificate|
|Conducting University||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Type of examination||State-level entrance exam|
|Availability date of admit card||24th September 2020|
|Date of exam||4th October 2020|
|Course offered||ANM (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery) & GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)|
|Mode of exam||Offline (OMR based)|
ANM GNM Admit Card 2020- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||26th August 2020|
|Last date of registration||22nd September|
|Issue of admit card||24th Sep 2020|
|Date of conduct of exam||4th October 2020|
|Publication of answer keys||To be notified later|
|Date of declaration of result||To be notified later|
UK ANM GNM 2020 Examination Scheme
- Mode of exam- offline (OMR based exam)
- Type of questions- Objective type questions
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Total number of Questions- 100
- Medium of exam- Hindi, and English
- Maximum marks- 100
- Negative Marking- No
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Language (Hindi)||20||20|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Language (Hindi)||10||10|
|General Language (English)||10||10|
Information on UK ANM GNM 2020 Admit card
UK ANM GNM admit is expected to carry following information of the candidates and exam-
- Name of the candidates
- Application/ Registration No.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of the examination
- Examination day and time
- Examination center with code and complete address
- Instructions to candidates
HNB Examination Centres
Information about the allotted exam center will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card. UK HNB JNU exam is scheduled to be conducted in following exam centers-
|Examination Centre||Exam center Code|
Exam center will be allotted to candidates mainly on the basis of choices filled by the candidates at the time of online application. Therefore, no request for change of allotted exam center will be entertained.
Items to be carried to exam center
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry following documents and item to the exam center on the day of exam-
- Printed copy of the online downloaded admit card.
- A photo identity proof as uploaded in the application form. It could be an Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card Voter’s ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License, School/ College ID Card, etc.
- Blue/Black ball pen
Apart from the aforementioned documents, all the other documents are not allowed at the exam hall. Candidates found with items other than these will be restricted to enter the exam center.
Important Points Related to Uttarakhand ANM/GNM Admit Card 2020
- Admit card will be published online on 15th July 2020.
- No hard copy of admission card will be sent to candidates.
- Admit card should be downloaded well on time.
- Hall ticket should be produced as and when required at the exam premises.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions related to the exam given on the hall ticket.
- No duplicate admit card will be generated.
- Admit card should be preserved till the completion of admission process.
How to download UK ANM GNM 2020 Hall Ticket?
Admit card can be downloaded by following the easy instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of the conducting university (http://www.hnbumuexams.com).
- On the homepage, click on admit card link.
- Enter the registration no., password, and other login details.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear.
- Check the information mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Download and take multiple printouts of the same.
- Keep the admit card safe.
UK ANM/GNM Admit Card 2020- Available on 24th Sep 2020
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Paramedical Admit Card- Available on 24th Sep 2020
UK HNBUMU B.Sc.(N)/Post Basic B.Sc.(N)/M.Sc(N)/NPCC)- Available on 24th Sep 2020