Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit Card 2019: Uttarakhand Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance exam for the year 2019 has been rescheduled and is going to be conducted on 20th July instead of 29th June. The Uttarakhand ANM GNM admit card for the same is available for downloading from 15th July 2019 onwards.
Registered candidates who have applied for this exam can download their Uttarakhand ANM GNM hall ticket from the official website of the concerned body or directly from the link provided on this provided in this article.
UK Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance test is a state level entrance exam conducted by HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University for the admission of candidates to ANM (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery) & GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) nursing programs in various government and private nursing colleges of the state.
Latest Update 15th July 2019: UK ANM, GNM, and B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card has been released. Candidates can download it from below link.
To get more information on GNM ANM Admit card candidates can read the complete article given below-
Table of Contents
- 1 Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit card 2019
- 2 How to download UK ANM GNM 2019 Hall Ticket?
- 3 HNB Examination Centres
- 4 Important Points Related to Uttarakhand ANM/GNM Admit Card 2019
Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit card 2019
UK ANM GNM 2019 hall ticket is going to release today. Admit card will be issued in online mode only to the registered candidates. No hard copy of the hall tickets will be made available.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their hall tickets to the exam center on the day of exam. Any candidate without a valid admit card will not be permitted to the exam hall. Examinees are advised to carry only the essentials documents to the exam hall. Admit card should be preserved even after the completion of exam as it may be required at various stages of the admission.
Candidates going to appear in ANM GNM exam should also note that no duplicate admit card will be provided to candidates. Therefore, they must keep their hall ticket with utmost care in a safe place throughout the admission process and produce it only when required.
Uttarakhand ANM GNM 2019 Admission- An overview
|Name of the Exam||Uttarakhand Pre ANM GNM Nursing entrance exam 2019|
|Article Category||Uttarakhand ANM GNM Admit card/ Admission Certificate|
|Conducting University||HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Type of examination||State-level entrance exam|
|Availability date of admit card||15th July 2019|
|Date of exam||20th July 2019|
|Course offered||ANM (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery) & GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)|
|Mode of exam||Offline (OMR based)|
ANM GNM Admit Card 2019- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||29th May 2019|
|Last date of registration||22nd June 2019|
|Issue of admit card||15th July 2019|
|Date of conduct of exam||20th July 2019|
|Publication of answer keys||To be notified later|
|Date of declaration of result||To be notified later|
ANM GNM 2019 Examination Scheme
- Mode of exam- offline (OMR based exam)
- Type of questions- Objective type questions
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Total number of Questions- 100
- Medium of exam- Hindi, and English
- Maximum marks- 100
- Negative Marking- No
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Language (Hindi)||20||20|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Language (Hindi)||10||10|
|General Language (English)||10||10|
How to download UK ANM GNM 2019 Hall Ticket?
Admit card can be downloaded by following the easy instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of the conducting university (http://www.hnbumuexams.com).
- On the homepage, click on admit card link.
- Enter the registration no., password, and other login details.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear.
- Check the information mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Download and take multiple printouts of the same.
- Keep the admit card safe.
Information on UK ANM GNM 2019 Admit card
UK ANM GNM admit is expected to carry following information of the candidates and exam-
*** Check kab ara hai PSEB 8th Class Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
- Name of the candidates
- Application/ Registration No.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket No.
- Date of the examination
- Examination day and time
- Examination center with code and complete address
- Instructions to candidates
HNB Examination Centres
Information about the allotted exam center will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card. UK HNB JNU exam is scheduled to be conducted in following exam centers-
|Examination Centre||Exam center Code|
Exam center will be allotted to candidates mainly on the basis of choices filled by the candidates at the time of online application. Therefore, no request for change of allotted exam center will be entertained.
Items to be carried to exam center
It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry following documents and item to the exam center on the day of exam-
- Printed copy of the online downloaded admit card.
- A photo identity proof as uploaded in the application form. It could be an Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card Voter’s ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License, School/ College ID Card, etc.
- Blue/Black ball pen
Apart from the aforementioned documents, all the other documents are not allowed at the exam hall. Candidates found with items other than these will be restricted to enter the exam center.
Important Points Related to Uttarakhand ANM/GNM Admit Card 2019
- Admit card will be published online on 15th July 2019.
- No hard copy of admission card will be sent to candidates.
- Admit card should be downloaded well on time.
- Hall ticket should be produced as and when required at the exam premises.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions related to the exam given on the hall ticket.
- No duplicate admit card will be generated.
- Admit card should be preserved till the completion of admission process.
HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University,
Administrative Building Govt. Doon Medical College Campus,
Dehrakhas, Patel Nagar, Dehradun-248001
Phone No.- 0135-2723323, 2528085
Email- [email protected]