URATPG Phase 2 Admit Card 2022: University of Rajasthan Post Graduate Admission Test (URATPG) for admission to PG courses in the academic session 2022 is going to be conducted soon. The subject-wise examination schedule will be released along with URATPG Admit Card 2022. All the applicants who have applied for the exam will be issued hall tickets before the conduct of the exam.
URATPG Admit Card 2022 Phase 2
Applicants will be issued hall tickets in online mode. They will not be provided with any hard copy of the same. They are required to download the admission card well on time without waiting for the deadline. This is because they might face various issues the last time. The admit card is to be downloaded online using valid login details. All the candidates have to appear in the exam as per the test exam and the timing mentioned on the admit card. It is a must for every candidate to carry a printed admit card to the exam venue on the exam date. Without a valid admission ticket at the test centre, no candidate is permitted to enter the exam centre and take the exam.
uratpguor.com URTPG Phase II Admit Card 2022: An Overview
|Name of the Exam||University of Rajasthan Post Graduate Admission Test|
|Name of the university||University of Rajasthan|
|Admission to||Post Graduate Courses|
|Application period||1 to 5 September 2022|
|Availability of Hall ticket|
|Date of exam|
|Mode of the exam||Offline (OMR Based)|
URATPG 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of online form filling process||1 September|
|Last date to fill the application form||5 September|
|Release of timetable and issue of admit cards|
|Date of exam|
How to Download URATPG Admit Card 2022?
URATPG hall tickets are going to be posted on the university portal on the scheduled date along with the exam timetable. It is the responsibility of the candidates to download admit cards online and take the printout of it to the exam centre on the test day. Applicants who are wondering how to access their admit cards from the university website can take help from the details given below-
- Search for the University of Rajasthan official website on your browser.
- Scroll down the homepage of the portal and click on “URATPG 2022” option provided under Website Links section.
- Candidates will be redirected to URATPG 2022 page.
- On this PG admission portal click on admit card download link.
- Now, enter the registered mobile number and password. Click on Login button.
- The admit card for entrance test will open.
- Go through the information mentioned on the sheet.
- Download and print it. Retain it to carry it to the examination centre.
URATPG 2022 Hall Ticket Particulars
The given details are going to be printed on each of the URATPG 2022 hall tickets issued to the candidates-
- Name of the applicant
- Application no.,
- Roll number
- Name of the course applied for
- Subject and subject code
- Father’s name
- Mobile No.,
- Day and Date of entrance test
- Timing of entrance test
- Venue of the exam
- Candidate’s signature and photograph
- Examination instructions
URATPG Exam Day Check List
On the given day, all the candidates have to bring the following documents essentially with them at the allotted test centre-
- A printed copy of URATPG 2022 Admit card was downloaded from the university portal.
- A recent passport-sized photograph is to be self-attested and affixed on the admit card.
- A valid id proof in original as well as a photocopy. Candidates can carry an Aadhaar card or Voter Id or driving license as an Id proof to the examination hall.
- A ball point pen
Candidates found without their admit card and if proof at the exam centre will not be allowed to sit in the exam and will be disqualified from the admission process.
URATPG 2022 Exam Centres
The entrance exam is going to be conducted at the designated examinations as fixed by the university. The information about the allotted test venue is communicated to the candidates through their admit cards. Therefore, candidates must check the admit card details carefully. The decision related to the allotment of exam centre will be final and no request for change in exam date, allotted exam centre or any other admit card particular shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Mode of exam- Offline exam (OMR Based exam)
- Total No. of questions- 100
- Total Marks- 100
- Types of questions- Objective Type Questions
- Duration of exam- 2 hours (120 min.)
- Negative Marking- No negative market