Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences has concluded the application process for the Nursing Officer post. As the application process is now over, registered candidates are waiting for their admit cards. And finally, officials released UPUMS Nursing Officer Admit Card for the registered candidates. The admit card is valid to appear for the Nursing Officer Computer-Based Test only.
UPUMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023
The officials are going to release the admit card on the official web portal of UPUMS. Registered aspirants will have to provide login credentials for the accessibility of the admit card. Before printing the admit card, candidates should make sure that the admit card does not hold any discrepancies. Along with the admit card, candidates are also waiting for the exam date.
However, the officials have not provided the exam date as well. We believe that the officials are going to provide the exam and Uttar Pradesh UMS Nursing Officer Call Letter update in the same notice. In the meanwhile, have a look at the particulars available for the exam scheme and others in this article.
www.upums.ac.in Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer Post|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to check the UPUMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023?
All candidates who want to know the admit card downloading process can check out the detailed procedure in this paragraph. The following are the steps to download the www.upums.ac.in Nursing Officer Admit Card:
- First of all, go to the official website of UPUMS through the link address mentioned here: https://www.upums.ac.in/
- The home page of the website will get open. Start scrolling down the home page.
- Find and click on the option named Faculty of Nursing and a new page will open.
- There you must click on the Recruitment option and the device will open a new page.
- Now, you must find and click on the admit card link available for the Nursing Officer post.
- Afterwards, provide the details asked on a new page carefully and then tap on the submit option.
- Finally, the admit card will get open on the screen. Check it out thoroughly and keep its hard copy for future use.
UPUMS Nursing Officer Exam Scheme
This paragraph is going to provide a detailed examination scheme for the Nursing Officer posts. Check it out beforehand to get help in the exam preparation. The following is the exam scheme for the above-mentioned post:
- The officials are going to conduct the exam through a Computer Based Test.
- The question paper is going to include Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- Each question is going to carry 3 marks. So, the question paper will be of a total of 600 marks.
- Out of the total questions, 170 questions will be made from Nursing subjects and 30 questions will be made from General English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning and Mathematics.
- The officials will not deduct any marks for incorrect answers.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 40% for candidates belonging to the General, EWS and OBC categories and 35% for candidates belonging to the Sc and ST categories.
UPUMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority has released the hall ticket online.
The admit card is going to hold the details such as the name of the authority, name of the post, roll number, Date of Birth, exam date and day, the timing of the exam, venue of the exam, reporting time, etc.
Candidates must keep the admit card safe as it will be needed while appearing for the exam. Entry will be allowed through the admit card only. The officials are also going to ask for the admit card during the document verification procedure.
Examinees will have to carry a hard copy of the admit card. Along with it, they must carry a passport-sized photograph and any one of the below-mentioned photo identification card:
Aadhaar card, PAN Card, voter id card, Driving License, Passport, etc.