UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 Advt. 22/2016 & 01/2019: UPSSSC has announced exam dates for Lower Subordinate Advt.1/2019 recruitment exam dates. Exam was scheduled to be conducted on 30th September and 1st October 2019 in two shifts. UPSSSC has issued admit cards to all the candidates who are going to take the exam. Lower Subordinate admit card has been announced on the official website.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2019- Overview
- 1.2 UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
- 1.3 UPSSSC 2019 LS Preliminary Exam Pattern
- 1.4 UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Hall Ticket
- 1.5 Information mentioned on the Admit Card
- 1.6 How to download and print UPSSSC LS 2019 Hall Ticket?
- 1.7 Examination Centres
- 1.8 Important Instructions regarding UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019
Admit card is made available online to all the registered candidates who have successfully submitted their application forms. No printed admit card will be made available to any candidate. They are required to download it online. Hall ticket will be indicating exam date, time, venue, exam center and other information of the exam.
Moving ahead in the article, readers are going to find all the necessary information about the UPSSSC lower subordinate recruitment exam admit card.
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2019- Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Exam||UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment Pre- Exam 2019|
|Article Category||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post||Various Lower Subordinate posts|
|Availability of admit card||Released|
|Date of exam||30th September and 1st October 2019|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Written Exam)|
Official notification– Check Here (Link Expired)
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
|Release of notification||30th January 2019|
|Commencement of online application||30th January 2019|
|Last date for application||19th February 2019|
|Issue of admit card||Available Now|
|Date of conduct of exam||30th September 2019 1st October 2019|
|Date of result||Notified soon|
UPSSSC 2019 LS Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline exam (written exam)
- Type of Question- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of questions- 150
- Total Marks- 300
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Marking exam- 2 marks for correct answers and 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong attempt
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|I||General Intelligence Test||25||50|
|III||General Science/ Arithmetic||50||100|
UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Hall Ticket
UPSSSC released notification and application in the month of January for the recruitment of 672 suitable candidates for various posts under Lower Subordinate at various departments of the State Government. Commission has now disclosed the exam dates and all the applicants who have submitted applications are now waiting for the release of admit card.
UPSSSC admit card for Lower Subordinate pre-exam are expected to be released at least one week before the day of exam. Admit card can be accessed only from the official website on the notified dates. no hard copy of hall tickets will be issued to any candidate.
Latest Update 30th August 2019: UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 has been released now. All candidates can download it from below link.
Click Here to Download UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019 (Link Expired)
All the candidates are required to download, print and carry their hall tickets to the exam hall on the day of exam. Any candidate found without a valid admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
Candidates are advised to download their hall ticket well before the day of exam to avoid the last day rush. They should follow all the guidelines and strictly adheres to the instructions/ rules mentioned on the hall ticket. They must also make sure that their admit card is not damaged and mutilated. They have to produce it at the time of verification.
Information mentioned on the Admit Card
Admit card is an important document to be carried to the exam center as it carries following information about the exam-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration/ Application number
- Admit card No.
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Exam date and shift
- Timing of the exam
- Allotted examination center will full address
- Important instructions to the examinees
How to download and print UPSSSC LS 2019 Hall Ticket?
Those who are going to appear for UPSSSC LS exam are required to carry their hall ticket to the exam center. Therefore, they have to download the admit card before the exam. In order to download and print the admit card, examinees have to follow the give procedure-
- Step I- Go to the official portal of UPSSSC i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in.
- Step II- Click on “UPSSSC Adv. 1/2019 admit card” link on the homepage.
- Step V- Admit card login page appears.
- Step VI- Enter registration no., date of birth, gender (should be same as mentioned in the application form) and verification code in the space provided.
- Step VII- Click on “download admit card” button.
- Step VIII- Finally, admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step IX- Check the exam information mentioned on it.
- Step X- Download and take multiple printouts and carry to the exam hall on the day of exam.
UPSSSC lower Subordinate preliminary exam will be conducted in various examination centers established in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The information about allotted exam center will be mentioned on the admit card. Exam venue is generally allotted on the basis of preferences filled by the candidates at the time of exam. Exam venue once allotted will not be changed and thus no such requests will be entertained.
Important Instructions regarding UPSSSC Lower Subordinate Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card has been published.
- Candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website of Commission.
- Commission will not send admit cards individually to candidates.
- Admit cards should be downloaded on time.